List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: the old JACK will be BACK ....SOILER

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

the old JACK will be BACK ....SOILER

Started by lfga at 2013/01/18 07:37PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/20 02:59AM, Views: 7602, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/18 07:37PM
    the old JACK will be BACK ....SOILER
    lfga

READ in a spoilers the Jack will be try-n to make things right with his family and friends...and hopeful,i will get to see the nice Jack that my sis has been telling me about..

#2   2013/01/18 07:41PM
    Re: the old JACK will be BACK ....SOILER
    Tiny Bubbles

And the weakling returns! So boring.

#3   2013/01/18 07:42PM
    bukopandan

Given that John is gone and Vic is still ole Vic, we really need a mature and wise older character in the business world at YR. Someone like Murphy is great, but I'm talking about someone knee-deep in the business aspect of the show. I'd love to see Jack continue to grow into his dad's shoes.

#4   2013/01/18 07:45PM
    trixie60

Quote bukopandan: Given that John is gone and Vic is still ole Vic, we really need a mature and wise older character in the business world at YR. Someone like Murphy is great, but I'm talking about someone knee-deep in the business aspect of the show. I'd love to see Jack continue to grow into his dad's shoes.

Exactly, this show needs at least one sane person on it and John was. I hope that Jack changes for the better.

#5   2013/01/18 07:58PM
    Tiny Bubbles

Jack is a weakling, he could never fill those shoes. Look at him, trying to make amends for something he didn't even do. All guilty over being set up by stupid Victor! And they wonder why people don't watch this dribble.

#6   2013/01/18 08:01PM
    Barbyboo

Vic same story line over and over the zing is gone bring in the cong...

#7   2013/01/18 08:02PM
    Barbyboo

I would like jack and phyliss try again she's alone he needs a wife

#8   2013/01/18 09:09PM
    Layngel

Quote Barbyboo: I would like jack and phyliss try again she's alone he needs a wife

I like them together, too. I think they are good for each other.

#9   2013/01/19 12:37PM
    vikis3

Phyl was there for Jack when he needed her the most, they can save each other from being alone, they are good for each other.

#10   2013/01/19 01:20PM
    grammapam

Quote Tiny Bubbles: Jack is a weakling, he could never fill those shoes. Look at him, trying to make amends for something he didn't even do. All guilty over being set up by stupid Victor! And they wonder why people don't watch this dribble.
    Wow....you keep posting about how you've never watched the show for ages,yet here you are talking about a s/l which you would have had no idea about,unless you HAD watched.SMH.

Jack is a great guy.He has alienated most of his Family,but I have no doubt that the 'old' Jack will return and I hope he sticks it to the Moustache,lol.
    He has a good Friend in Phyllis.These two are great together,imo.I agree with the OP....Jack will return.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list