List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: King Adam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

King Adam

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/01/18 05:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/20 05:15PM, Views: 526, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/01/18 05:00PM
    King Adam
    Barbyboo

It's time for Adam to be the new victor head honcho...change is good and victors story lines are getting same ole...and why is victor sitting in the Newman presidents chair and calling new conferences he dont work there no more?... Call security please....Interloper on premises

#2   2013/01/18 05:26PM
    Re: King Adam
    velle

yes some body should call. security and have him removed

#3   2013/01/18 05:41PM
    bukopandan

I can't wait to see what happens with Billy and Adam. And I am so hoping that those guys finally start looking around and decide to revamp the old place. If we are to see them in charge for a fairly long while, I really want a visual transformation to reflect the younger energy of the duo (or even one person if that happens) in charge.

#4   2013/01/19 10:38AM
    Barbyboo

Can't wait for Vic to go down. Maybe they need security badges...him just walking around is just plain stupid.....and he's allways drinking at the club doesn't he have a home? Bring it on Adam and billy

#5   2013/01/19 04:48PM
    PhillieGirl

Quote Barbyboo: It's time for Adam to be the new victor head honcho...change is good and victors story lines are getting same ole...and why is victor sitting in the Newman presidents chair and calling new conferences he dont work there no more?... Call security please....Interloper on premises

Victor you are trespassing--stay out of Newman towers----Now as far as Adam goes, I want him to beat that jerk of a father and those bratty siblings, especially Victoria and be the sole owner running you name it of Newman. This would make me and my other collegues very very very happy

#6   2013/01/19 04:57PM
    Sapora

Quote Barbyboo: Can't wait for Vic to go down. Maybe they need security badges...him just walking around is just plain stupid.....and he's allways drinking at the club doesn't he have a home? Bring it on Adam and billy

ITA, I would like nothing better than to see Victor getting some of his own medicine. Adam is exactly the right person to do that. You got that Paps?

#7   2013/01/19 04:59PM
    grammapam

Quote Sapora:
    Quote Barbyboo: Can't wait for Vic to go down. Maybe they need security badges...him just walking around is just plain stupid.....and he's allways drinking at the club doesn't he have a home? Bring it on Adam and billy

ITA, I would like nothing better than to see Victor getting some of his own medicine. Adam is exactly the right person to do that. You got that Paps?
    Tellit!!!!!!

#8   2013/01/20 04:57PM
    Palski

Victor reminds me a little bit of King Lear who divided his kingdom among his children only to be turned out in the cold by all of them but one (Cordelia). I am definitely for King Adam but wonder how long he can keep the crown. Doesn't Abby own a chunk of Newman stock? And we know how much she dislikes Adam.

#9   2013/01/20 05:15PM
    Barbyboo

Quote Palski: Victor reminds me a little bit of King Lear who divided his kingdom among his children only to be turned out in the cold by all of them but one (Cordelia). I am definitely for King Adam but wonder how long he can keep the crown. Doesn't Abby own a chunk of Newman stock? And we know how much she dislikes Adam.

Please let Adam rule so sick,of Vic....recycled story lines for Vic all the time I don't think they know what to do with I'm anymore...,,he just is mean dude

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list