List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: why was the actor that played Tucker fired?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

why was the actor that played Tucker fired?

Started by the word at 2013/01/18 11:30AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/18 04:55PM, Views: 1369, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/01/18 11:30AM
    why was the actor that played Tucker fired?
    the word

He is doing a fantastic job why did they fire him

#2   2013/01/18 11:48AM
    Re: why was the actor that played Tucker fired?
    reng

I've wondered the same thing. Maybe they didn't see a way to fit him into the new story lines.

I wonder if he will move to NYC to try to win Ashley back, all off camera.

#3   2013/01/18 11:51AM
    BobbiSox

Quote the word: He is doing a fantastic job why did they fire him

Was he fired? Maybe his contract ran out and he didn't want to stay for another run.

#4   2013/01/18 11:51AM
    djpp

I didn't know he was fired. Probably personality conflicts. That's how it is with most employment. They got rid of the first Tucker, who originally played the part. And I liked the first Tucker! He had that devilish little grin on his face, and he was always up to something! I got used to this new actor playing the role and now he's gone too! I predicted he would be paired with Ashley when he took over the role, and I began to like Tucker. Then the writers made him cheat on Ashley which is ridiculous considering how beautiful, intelligent, loyal and successful she is. There should be some job security for these actors. Viewers get used to them playing the role. I don't like all these character changes. It's gotten to be ridiculous. I think the writers need to be changed as often if not more than the actors!!!!!!

#5   2013/01/18 11:55AM
    deceived

I will miss Tucker... I was just getting used to him. I wish they would not have everyone give him such a hard time...

#6   2013/01/18 11:58AM
    Sunnyflower

The EP needs to make room for her friends.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/18 11:59AM
    #7   2013/01/18 12:09PM
    djpp

Quote Sunnyflower:

The EP needs to make room for her friends.

That's it exactly! And I am tired of all this buddy system. The viewers' opinions should matter not all this favoritism! There have been way too many cast changes. Perhaps the actor who plays Tucker didn't brown nose enough!!! Like Chloe and Chelsea must do because those two should have been written off long ago!

#8   2013/01/18 12:11PM
    HOT PINK

From what I've read, like GF (ex-Genevieve), SN was let go. And, if I remember correctly, JFP was in charge at GH when Genie Francis and Stephen Nichols were fired from that soap. Quite honestly, I had a feeling SN would be let go as soon as I heard GF had been fired.

#9   2013/01/18 03:01PM
    ElleLa

Quote HOT PINK: From what I've read, like GF (ex-Genevieve), SN was let go. And, if I remember correctly, JFP was in charge at GH when Genie Francis and Stephen Nichols were fired from that soap. Quite honestly, I had a feeling SN would be let go as soon as I heard GF had been fired.

Bingo! JFP hired her main main Steve Burton and he probably didn't come cheap and reportedly she and GF/SN weren't too cool at GH either.

#10   2013/01/18 04:55PM
    Barbyboo

Now he's becoming likeable and he's pink slipped? Wow....

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list