List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Wardrobe!!! Phyllis!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Wardrobe!!! Phyllis!!

Started by Leel at 2013/01/18 09:54AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/19 03:00PM, Views: 12120, Replies: 134
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2013/01/18 05:02PM
    Re: Wardrobe!!! Phyllis!!
    Sunnyflower

Quote Its not real:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote vikis3:
    Quote cutemama: Hello, I am watching the program now. She does have a bra on, I think it is just the wrong bra. I have had this to happen to me and I truly didn't realize it until one of my friends made a joke about it to me only. Now I purchase with a little more padding! Lol.

I have a few of those bras myself, they are cute and comfy, but doesn't alwys get the job done, i.e. padding...anything is apt to pop up

There was this guy in high school who would say, is it nipply in here?

Embarrassing yes, and it probably drove padded bra sales through the roof.

So the guy was a jerk. I hope someone paid attention and pointed out to everyone when he got an inappropriate boner.

Yeah he was. And it was such a terrible time for us girls to deal with that. He did get it back though. We made sure of that.

I admit, I have been incredibly self-conscious of it ever since. I'm sorry if that makes me sound weak, but it is true. Having that stuff pointed out, pardon the pun, in front of 30 + people sticks.

#82   2013/01/18 05:17PM
    bukopandan

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote bukopandan: Well, I just watched today's US episode and it was so funny seeing it after having read everyone's comments. Billy's movements that kept covering and uncovering a Phyl standing behind him were too much, as were the downward glances Jack made that weren't intended to suggest that he was staring at Phyl's chest but you couldn't help but imagine he was. As well, although Phyl always hunches and does twisty things with her arms, she almost seemed to be trying to hiding what was happening due to a chill--fortunately, things warmed back up again later. Well, yeah, now I see what people were getting at.

Well, I feel of course you do. It was nice having you on the dark side for a couple of hours though.

Cheers.

Whew, yeah it's good to be back over on the side where I belong!! Really, though, I was just trying to be fair and hadn't seen anything in the last epi to complain about. And I'm not about today's epi either. I waited, saw, and got what people were talking about--and it truly was fun watching the show AFTER having read this thread! BUT I didn't get bent out of shape--this kind of thing happens when temps change, and the fact is that Phyl had a bra on and she looked just fine and then for a while she suffered what we do from time to time. She might have cut the extra material from her sleeves and tucked in in to help herself out, but seriously I saw nothing wrong. Now, if she'd been wearing a wet T-shirt or something, then I'd be ranting.

LOL buko. I hear you.

We had the chocolate fight. Is mud wrestling on the horizon? I am sure there are males that would have no complaints there.

This could be the way to save Nick's club!

#83   2013/01/18 05:22PM
    jimjay001

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote bukopandan: Well, I just watched today's US episode and it was so funny seeing it after having read everyone's comments. Billy's movements that kept covering and uncovering a Phyl standing behind him were too much, as were the downward glances Jack made that weren't intended to suggest that he was staring at Phyl's chest but you couldn't help but imagine he was. As well, although Phyl always hunches and does twisty things with her arms, she almost seemed to be trying to hiding what was happening due to a chill--fortunately, things warmed back up again later. Well, yeah, now I see what people were getting at.

Well, I feel of course you do. It was nice having you on the dark side for a couple of hours though.

Cheers.

Whew, yeah it's good to be back over on the side where I belong!! Really, though, I was just trying to be fair and hadn't seen anything in the last epi to complain about. And I'm not about today's epi either. I waited, saw, and got what people were talking about--and it truly was fun watching the show AFTER having read this thread! BUT I didn't get bent out of shape--this kind of thing happens when temps change, and the fact is that Phyl had a bra on and she looked just fine and then for a while she suffered what we do from time to time. She might have cut the extra material from her sleeves and tucked in in to help herself out, but seriously I saw nothing wrong. Now, if she'd been wearing a wet T-shirt or something, then I'd be ranting.

LOL buko. I hear you.

We had the chocolate fight. Is mud wrestling on the horizon? I am sure there are males that would have no complaints there.

With Tyler in control of the marketing and promotion, you may not be too far off base!

#84   2013/01/18 05:25PM
    bukopandan

Quote jimjay001:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Cheers.

LOL buko. I hear you.

With Tyler in control of the marketing and promotion, you may not be too far off base!

Let's all go to the grand re-opening!

#85   2013/01/18 05:25PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote jimjay001:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Cheers.

LOL buko. I hear you.

LOL! I think we just handed the writers solid gold on a platter.

Upppppppppppp next! Phylllllllllliss vs. Christinnnnnnnnnnnnnnneee!

#86   2013/01/18 05:30PM
    jimjay001

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote jimjay001:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Cheers.

LOL buko. I hear you.

Can't go. I'm washing my hair that night.

#87   2013/01/18 05:31PM
    bukopandan

Quote jimjay001:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote jimjay001:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Cheers.

LOL buko. I hear you.

Can't go. I'm washing my hair that night.

Well, I know San Diego Steve and some others will be happy to go.

#88   2013/01/18 05:53PM
    Tiny Bubbles

The place is a flop, just like the owner. Whatever they try to do to prop up baby boy Newman, it will take a thumb sucker, a pacifier and diaper changer. Oh, and throw in a vanilla sucker too. I can't imagine anyone taking any serious time to go back to that flop house.

#89   2013/01/18 05:59PM
    bukopandan

We were joking around. Real topic was Phyl's nip situation. Oh, that was joking around too. As someone else mentioned, surprisingly the thread stayed lighthearted.

#90   2013/01/18 06:16PM
    pgl35

High beams , low beams ...I just don't see what all the fuss is about. I see worse than that on a PG rated movie.

I never noticed them , but I wasn't looking. To the one's who did notice.. You just can't help yourselves from checking out that hot body on MS or you wouldn't even notice. It's not like MS has mountains and it's all up in your face or anything. From now on to be on the safe side , I suggest you all look from the neck up ... Hope no one had to bring out the smelling salts, and everyone is ok

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/18 06:18PM
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list