List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Wardrobe!!! Phyllis!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Wardrobe!!! Phyllis!!

Started by Leel at 2013/01/18 09:54AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/19 03:00PM, Views: 12119, Replies: 134
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2013/01/18 04:08PM
    Re: Wardrobe!!! Phyllis!!
    bukopandan

Well, I just watched today's US episode and it was so funny seeing it after having read everyone's comments. Billy's movements that kept covering and uncovering a Phyl standing behind him were too much, as were the downward glances Jack made that weren't intended to suggest that he was staring at Phyl's chest but you couldn't help but imagine he was. As well, although Phyl always hunches and does twisty things with her arms, she almost seemed to be trying to hiding what was happening due to a chill--fortunately, things warmed back up again later. Well, yeah, now I see what people were getting at.

#62   2013/01/18 04:11PM
    SanDiegoSteve_1

I agree with jimjay on this. Phyllis may be evil, wicked, mean, and nasty (don't step on the grass, Sam), but she is fine as wine still, and from the red-blooded man's perspective, she looks great! I think they intentionally show things like the boobage, etc. to attract the male demographic. That's JMO, but that's what I believe. It's not by accident.

#63   2013/01/18 04:12PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote bukopandan: Well, I just watched today's US episode and it was so funny seeing it after having read everyone's comments. Billy's movements that kept covering and uncovering a Phyl standing behind him were too much, as were the downward glances Jack made that weren't intended to suggest that he was staring at Phyl's chest but you couldn't help but imagine he was. As well, although Phyl always hunches and does twisty things with her arms, she almost seemed to be trying to hiding what was happening due to a chill--fortunately, things warmed back up again later. Well, yeah, now I see what people were getting at.

Well, I feel of course you do. It was nice having you on the dark side for a couple of hours though.

Cheers.

#64   2013/01/18 04:16PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote SanDiegoSteve_1: I agree with jimjay on this. Phyllis may be evil, wicked, mean, and nasty (don't step on the grass, Sam), but she is fine as wine still, and from the red-blooded man's perspective, she looks great! I think they intentionally show things like the boobage, etc. to attract the male demographic. That's JMO, but that's what I believe. It's not by accident.

Possibly. Do you think that the actress is trying to pimp herself though as some contend (going so far as to suggest she is wearing prosthetic nipples) or is it a producer/directors choice?

I get the highers up trying to draw in men. It is done everywhere in the industry. Typically though, it is not said that the actress made the choice. I can think of thousands of movies where this strategy is employed and has been criticized. But the actors were not to blame.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/18 04:18PM
    #65   2013/01/18 04:25PM
    SanDiegoSteve_1

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote SanDiegoSteve_1: I agree with jimjay on this. Phyllis may be evil, wicked, mean, and nasty (don't step on the grass, Sam), but she is fine as wine still, and from the red-blooded man's perspective, she looks great! I think they intentionally show things like the boobage, etc. to attract the male demographic. That's JMO, but that's what I believe. It's not by accident.

Possibly. Do you think that the actress is trying to pimp herself though as some contend (going so far as to suggest she is wearing prosthetic nipples) or is it a producer/directors choice?

I get the highers up trying to draw in men. It is done everywhere in the industry. Typically though, it is not said that the actress made the choice. I can think of thousands of movies where this strategy is employed and has been criticized. But the actors were not to blame.

Well, in these particular scenes (with the gray sweater), I just re-watched them and noticed that they were not showing in the earlier scenes, then all of a sudden...wapa! I think it just suddenly got a little nippley, err...nippy on the set. It has been quite cold in California lately.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/18 04:26PM
    #66   2013/01/18 04:26PM
    bukopandan

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote bukopandan: Well, I just watched today's US episode and it was so funny seeing it after having read everyone's comments. Billy's movements that kept covering and uncovering a Phyl standing behind him were too much, as were the downward glances Jack made that weren't intended to suggest that he was staring at Phyl's chest but you couldn't help but imagine he was. As well, although Phyl always hunches and does twisty things with her arms, she almost seemed to be trying to hiding what was happening due to a chill--fortunately, things warmed back up again later. Well, yeah, now I see what people were getting at.

Well, I feel of course you do. It was nice having you on the dark side for a couple of hours though.

Cheers.

Whew, yeah it's good to be back over on the side where I belong!! Really, though, I was just trying to be fair and hadn't seen anything in the last epi to complain about. And I'm not about today's epi either. I waited, saw, and got what people were talking about--and it truly was fun watching the show AFTER having read this thread! BUT I didn't get bent out of shape--this kind of thing happens when temps change, and the fact is that Phyl had a bra on and she looked just fine and then for a while she suffered what we do from time to time. She might have cut the extra material from her sleeves and tucked in in to help herself out, but seriously I saw nothing wrong. Now, if she'd been wearing a wet T-shirt or something, then I'd be ranting.

#67   2013/01/18 04:28PM
    jimjay001

More power to her. I happen to have incredibly sexy elbows. Not ashy at all. They're very smooth and pliable, with no clicking, popping or cracking sounds when I bend them. I show them off in short sleeved shirts and tight sleeved sweaters as often as I can. When I get my picture taken, or walk into a crowded room, I make sure I go in elbows first.

If you wanna let someone know they're having steak for dinner, you need to let them see it sizzle!!!

#68   2013/01/18 04:28PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote SanDiegoSteve_1:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

Well, in these particular scenes (with the gray sweater), I just re-watched them and noticed that they were not showing in the earlier scenes, then all of a sudden...wapa! I think it just suddenly got a little nippley, err...nippy on the set. It has been quite cold in California lately.

LOL maybe there was a bonafide temperature dip, causing the nip.

#69   2013/01/18 04:30PM
    cutemama

Hello, I am watching the program now. She does have a bra on, I think it is just the wrong bra. I have had this to happen to me and I truly didn't realize it until one of my friends made a joke about it to me only. Now I purchase with a little more padding! Lol.

#70   2013/01/18 04:31PM
    SanDiegoSteve_1

Quote jimjay001: When I get my picture taken, or walk into a crowded room, I make sure I go in elbows first.

You are "the Most Interesting Man in the World!" That's some funny stuff there!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list