List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Wardrobe!!! Phyllis!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Wardrobe!!! Phyllis!!

Started by Leel at 2013/01/18 09:54AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/19 03:00PM, Views: 9982, Replies: 134
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/01/18 03:14PM
    Re: Wardrobe!!! Phyllis!!
    go2girl

Quote ElleLa: I've no problem with nips or jiggly bits, I generally think inhibition is sexy on women. Bras have always rubbed me the wrong way, pun intended. I usually like whatever Phyllis is wearing, or at least how she wears it. No bra? 40 and over? Awesome, Lol!

To most of us it is disgusting but it certainly won't stop me from watching it...I just get entertained by it.

#52   2013/01/18 03:14PM
    beautyseat

Quote go2girl:
    Quote bukopandan:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote bukopandan: I did not see Friday's US show, but on Thursday's Phyl had a bra on--the grey turtleneck was so tight that the outline of the bra made was impossible to miss. Are you guys saying that on Friday's US episode things were different?

It was a continuation of the same scene, so I wouldn't think so??

MS tweeted a pic of her own butt today. She's quite proud of it. I think she loves her whole body a lot so nips wouldn't bother her. She looks great for her age.

So unless the scenes were shot on different days, I'm not getting what the nip thing is all about--I saw a bra and absolutely no nip action. I've been in on past criticisms of the character's wardrobe, including the last nip battle, but this time I thought she looked just fine. The one thing I'd criticize is the tightness of the sleeves-regardless of anyone's arms, I just find the super-tight sleeve look on winter sweaters peculiar.

It was so blatant...to the point where I actually told my hubbie, "I think those are fake nips" LOL! They do make such a thing but the size and presence of Phyl's made it seem impossible to be real.

#53   2013/01/18 03:14PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote ElleLa: I've no problem with nips or jiggly bits, I generally think inhibition is sexy on women. Bras have always rubbed me the wrong way, pun intended. I usually like whatever Phyllis is wearing, or at least how she wears it. No bra? 40 and over? Awesome, Lol!

I ditch mine as soon as I get in the door. My mom goes braless (not at work though) and hers are pretty big. She was quite the hippy when I was young.

#54   2013/01/18 03:18PM
    Pinchy

I didn't notice but if Phyllis doesn't want to wear a bra who cares? Her body her rules.

#55   2013/01/18 03:55PM
    Its not real

The nip outline was there. I noticed and frankly, I don't care so I'm not just making it up to cause trouble.

Nips happen. Sometimes when you leave the house everything looks fine but then when you are out, and get cold those little devils just pop up. It is what it is. Women have nipples and in some women (especially I think women who have had kids and nursed them) they can become quite prominent.

Do I purposely try to wear clothes that show them off? No. But if it happens, so what? I'm certainly not going to run and hide in shame because someone who is looking can see an outline under my clothing.

#56   2013/01/18 03:59PM
    jimjay001

Quote - Soap-sense: I was expecting to see some comments about that sweater. I thought it was the most unflattering sweater, which did nothing for her figure, in fact I though she looked rather awful in it...

LOL! I thought she looked great! I thought to myself that you have to have a FLAWLESS body to wear an outfit like that. She had on a similar sweater a few days ago. A green one. She looked great!

#57   2013/01/18 04:01PM
    SanDiegoSteve_1

Quote ElleLa: Bras have always rubbed me the wrong way, pun intended.

LOL

#58   2013/01/18 04:03PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote go2girl:

To most of us it is disgusting but it certainly won't stop me from watching it...I just get entertained by it.

Nahhh, you don't get to say, "for most of us". You only speak for you and many are speaking to the contrary.

#59   2013/01/18 04:05PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Its not real: The nip outline was there. I noticed and frankly, I don't care so I'm not just making it up to cause trouble.

Nips happen. Sometimes when you leave the house everything looks fine but then when you are out, and get cold those little devils just pop up. It is what it is. Women have nipples and in some women (especially I think women who have had kids and nursed them) they can become quite prominent.

Do I purposely try to wear clothes that show them off? No. But if it happens, so what? I'm certainly not going to run and hide in shame because someone who is looking can see an outline under my clothing.

I've had an issue with it since I got boobs and still do.

ITA though, I certainly don't plan my day on making it happen, but if it does, what am I supposed to do?

#60   2013/01/18 04:07PM
    jimjay001

Quote go2girl:

How is it disgusting? It's the human body and by many peoples' standards, a body like Phyllis's is not disgusting, so what's really the problem? Honestly, if it was anyone else, would you object or is it just because it's Phyllis? Some people may not like someone that's thin, just as others may not like people who are not - but disgusting? Shaking my damn head over this thread. I think some comments have just a little bit of jealousy fueling. Just a little.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list