List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Wardrobe!!! Phyllis!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Wardrobe!!! Phyllis!!

Started by Leel at 2013/01/18 09:54AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/19 03:00PM, Views: 12200, Replies: 134
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 page:
    #131   2013/01/19 11:39AM
    Re: Wardrobe!!! Phyllis!!
    rediculous

Quote pgl35:
    Quote Leel:
    Quote Tiny Bubbles:
    Quote SanDiegoSteve_1: I don't get what all the furor is about. Hasn't anyone seen any of the Abbott pool parties? Nip city!

It is a marathon bash Phyllis thread. I don't get the threat but it seems serious.

It's not a bash Phyllis thread. It's a actress-with-nips-showing thread.

LOL

#132   2013/01/19 11:43AM
    pgl35

Quote rediculous:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote rediculous: LOL, all this thread has taught me is how bad some posters eyesight is. The nipples were very hard to miss, I couldn't care less one way or the other, they were very obvious, but who cares. We see much more than that during sex scenes, this is a great fun thread, I think everyone can agree that MS is a very beautiful woman with a perfect body shape. Anyone trying to turn it into a bash Phyllis thread is delusional. Posters are merely discussion what a big percentage of us saw on our screen. Long live Phyllis and all her wonderful attributes.

Red , are you referring to me and my ..really I am being serious in that I seen no bright lights, oh well! You are right MS is very beautiful , with a body to die for! Maybe I'm due for a visit to my eye-doctor , LOL..

yes pugs, you skedaddle over to that eye doctor next week and have those eyes checked out, something is amiss with them!! Those were great nipples and I am sorry you couldn't see them.

Being as this thread is 13 pages long , you must be right! I better go see doc ASAP so I don't miss the next time those headlights are standing in attention!

cdn.crowdignite.com//img/upload/cache/398/150x90__50f881550eab4.jpg
    You go girl!!!

I am , I am , LOL

#133   2013/01/19 12:09PM
    go2girl

Quote rediculous: LOL, all this thread has taught me is how bad some posters eyesight is. The nipples were very hard to miss, I couldn't care less one way or the other, they were very obvious, but who cares. We see much more than that during sex scenes, this is a great fun thread, I think everyone can agree that MS is a very beautiful woman with a perfect body shape. Anyone trying to turn it into a bash Phyllis thread is delusional. Posters are merely discussion what a big percentage of us saw on our screen. Long live Phyllis and all her wonderful attributes.

A logical perspective...THANKS!

#134   2013/01/19 01:31PM
    rediculous

Quote go2girl:

A logical perspective...THANKS!

#135   2013/01/19 03:00PM
    janesBydiction

Quote ElleLa:
    Quote ElleLa: I've no problem with nips or jiggly bits, I generally think inhibition is sexy on women. Bras have always rubbed me the wrong way, pun intended. I usually like whatever Phyllis is wearing, or at least how she wears it. No bra? 40 and over? Awesome, Lol!

*apologies, meant "lack of inhibition"

Did MS really tweet a picture of her bum? Between MM's Sexual Chocolate moniker, JM's Chris Brown alter-ego and now MS's butt-o-pic - is it just me or does anyone else wish we got to see more of this pluckiness onscreen?

They seem like really funny people.

I had to watch the scene over again closely and yes her headlights were beaming lol. Honestly I think some of us who watched online may have missed it due to the video quality.

It was probably just cold in the CBS studios. It's all good.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list