List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Wardrobe!!! Phyllis!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Wardrobe!!! Phyllis!!

Started by Leel at 2013/01/18 09:54AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/19 03:00PM, Views: 12701, Replies: 134
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #121   2013/01/19 05:07AM
    Re: Wardrobe!!! Phyllis!!
    Blue 501

Quote ElleLa:
    Quote ElleLa: I've no problem with nips or jiggly bits, I generally think inhibition is sexy on women. Bras have always rubbed me the wrong way, pun intended. I usually like whatever Phyllis is wearing, or at least how she wears it. No bra? 40 and over? Awesome, Lol!

*apologies, meant "lack of inhibition"

Did MS really tweet a picture of her bum? Between MM's Sexual Chocolate moniker, JM's Chris Brown alter-ego and now MS's butt-o-pic - is it just me or does anyone else wish we got to see more of this pluckiness onscreen?

It's just you, honey. The rest of us are afraid we might go blind if they show much more.

#122   2013/01/19 05:09AM
    Blue 501

Quote TxRangerFan:
    Quote ElleLa:
    Quote ElleLa: I've no problem with nips or jiggly bits, I generally think inhibition is sexy on women. Bras have always rubbed me the wrong way, pun intended. I usually like whatever Phyllis is wearing, or at least how she wears it. No bra? 40 and over? Awesome, Lol!

Did MS really tweet a picture of her bum? Between MM's Sexual Chocolate moniker, JM's Chris Brown alter-ego and now MS's butt-o-pic - is it just me or does anyone else wish we got to see more of this pluckiness onscreen?

this pic?

web.stagram.com/p/371818873624868401_42258212

this is MS and her personal trainer at the gym

Just out of curiosity, do you know what kind of exercise she does?

#123   2013/01/19 05:22AM
    ElleLa

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote ElleLa:

It's just you, honey. The rest of us are afraid we might go blind if they show much more.

#124   2013/01/19 05:53AM
    Joy T

Oh my gosh, I think she had a bra on. Every time I try to wear turtleneck sweater, it happens to me so I always wear a top sweater or vest over them. It's so embarrassing! The scene should not have been shot. I wonder if MS even knew? Let's hope she watched and will make sure that doesn't happen again. Most viewers want to see a classy Phyllis!

#125   2013/01/19 06:53AM
    pgl35

Quote rediculous: LOL, all this thread has taught me is how bad some posters eyesight is. The nipples were very hard to miss, I couldn't care less one way or the other, they were very obvious, but who cares. We see much more than that during sex scenes, this is a great fun thread, I think everyone can agree that MS is a very beautiful woman with a perfect body shape. Anyone trying to turn it into a bash Phyllis thread is delusional. Posters are merely discussion what a big percentage of us saw on our screen. Long live Phyllis and all her wonderful attributes.

Red , are you referring to me and my ..really I am being serious in that I seen no bright lights, oh well! You are right MS is very beautiful , with a body to die for! Maybe I'm due for a visit to my eye-doctor , LOL..

#126   2013/01/19 07:17AM
    Leel

Quote Tiny Bubbles:
    Quote SanDiegoSteve_1: I don't get what all the furor is about. Hasn't anyone seen any of the Abbott pool parties? Nip city!

It is a marathon bash Phyllis thread. I don't get the threat but it seems serious.

It's not a bash Phyllis thread. It's a actress-with-nips-showing thread.

#127   2013/01/19 08:37AM
    rediculous

Quote pgl35:
    Quote rediculous: LOL, all this thread has taught me is how bad some posters eyesight is. The nipples were very hard to miss, I couldn't care less one way or the other, they were very obvious, but who cares. We see much more than that during sex scenes, this is a great fun thread, I think everyone can agree that MS is a very beautiful woman with a perfect body shape. Anyone trying to turn it into a bash Phyllis thread is delusional. Posters are merely discussion what a big percentage of us saw on our screen. Long live Phyllis and all her wonderful attributes.

Red , are you referring to me and my ..really I am being serious in that I seen no bright lights, oh well! You are right MS is very beautiful , with a body to die for! Maybe I'm due for a visit to my eye-doctor , LOL..

yes pugs, you skedaddle over to that eye doctor next week and have those eyes checked out, something is amiss with them!! Those were great nipples and I am sorry you couldn't see them.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/19 08:37AM
    #128   2013/01/19 11:24AM
    pgl35

Quote rediculous:
    Quote pgl35:

yes pugs, you skedaddle over to that eye doctor next week and have those eyes checked out, something is amiss with them!! Those were great nipples and I am sorry you couldn't see them.

Being as this thread is 13 pages long , you must be right! I better go see doc ASAP so I don't miss the next time those headlights are standing in attention!

#129   2013/01/19 11:25AM
    pgl35

Quote Leel:
    Quote Tiny Bubbles:
    Quote SanDiegoSteve_1: I don't get what all the furor is about. Hasn't anyone seen any of the Abbott pool parties? Nip city!

It is a marathon bash Phyllis thread. I don't get the threat but it seems serious.

It's not a bash Phyllis thread. It's a actress-with-nips-showing thread.

LOL

#130   2013/01/19 11:38AM
    rediculous

Quote pgl35:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote pgl35:

Being as this thread is 13 pages long , you must be right! I better go see doc ASAP so I don't miss the next time those headlights are standing in attention!

You go girl!!!

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list