List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Wardrobe!!! Phyllis!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Wardrobe!!! Phyllis!!

Started by Leel at 2013/01/18 09:54AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/19 03:00PM, Views: 12088, Replies: 134
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #111   2013/01/18 09:24PM
    Re: Wardrobe!!! Phyllis!!
    Tiny Bubbles

Quote SanDiegoSteve_1: I don't get what all the furor is about. Hasn't anyone seen any of the Abbott pool parties? Nip city!

It is a marathon bash Phyllis thread. I don't get the threat but it seems serious.

#112   2013/01/18 09:24PM
    SanDiegoSteve_1

Quote mommmy: I find it interesting that some scrutinze a woman so closely that they notice these things, lol.

Well, in all fairness, guys do tend to notice these things as a matter of nature. It is built into our DNA. You would probably have to be a man to understand. I've sure heard women talking about mens' packages on here often enough. I just don't see it as such a big deal.

#113   2013/01/18 09:26PM
    mommmy

Quote SanDiegoSteve_1:
    Quote mommmy: I find it interesting that some scrutinze a woman so closely that they notice these things, lol.

Well, in all fairness, guys do tend to notice these things as a matter of nature. It is built into our DNA. You would probably have to be a man to understand. I've sure heard women talking about mens' packages on here often enough. I just don't see it as such a big deal.

yeah men not women, I don't know of any straight woman that would look so closely at a womans breast like that, lol. I really sincerely doubt it is like some say it is anyway.

#114   2013/01/18 09:28PM
    SanDiegoSteve_1

Quote Tiny Bubbles:
    Quote SanDiegoSteve_1: I don't get what all the furor is about. Hasn't anyone seen any of the Abbott pool parties? Nip city!

It is a marathon bash Phyllis thread. I don't get the threat but it seems serious.

I can bash Phyllis with the best of them, but I would never, ever bash someone on their physical appearance (as an actor, not as a character that is supposed to look a certain way). I think Michelle Stafford is a fine looking woman.

#115   2013/01/18 09:41PM
    go2girl

Because it is a controversial topic and everyone has an opinion about it. It's fun to discuss such things...it's what the MB is for.

#116   2013/01/18 09:45PM
    go2girl

Quote SanDiegoSteve_1:

And some of us have husbands that watch and point these things out. Hell he points out mine every chance he gets (quite annoying at times but I understand, lol)! And sometimes women are just very observing. It is kinda hard to miss when it is shown so often.

#117   2013/01/18 11:23PM
    pgl35

Quote Leel:
    Quote pgl35: High beams , low beams ...I just don't see what all the fuss is about. I see worse than that on a PG rated movie.

I never noticed them , but I wasn't looking. To the one's who did notice.. You just can't help yourselves from checking out that hot body on MS or you wouldn't even notice. It's not like MS has mountains and it's all up in your face or anything. From now on to be on the safe side , I suggest you all look from the neck up ... Hope no one had to bring out the smelling salts, and everyone is ok

We weren't looking for it, it just kind of jumped out at us outlined under the grey sweater. Not something you see every day on the Y&R so I felt it was worth mentioning. This could have been posted by the actress herself in her own defense

I watched it again , and I still don't see it. And I do have HD tv.LOL..I even put it on full zoom! Asked hubby and he didn't see nips either . I thought she looked very nice in her sweater. I don't see how everyone so easily seen it , and it's like looking for a needle in a haystack for me!

#118   2013/01/19 03:03AM
    rediculous

LOL, all this thread has taught me is how bad some posters eyesight is. The nipples were very hard to miss, I couldn't care less one way or the other, they were very obvious, but who cares. We see much more than that during sex scenes, this is a great fun thread, I think everyone can agree that MS is a very beautiful woman with a perfect body shape. Anyone trying to turn it into a bash Phyllis thread is delusional. Posters are merely discussion what a big percentage of us saw on our screen. Long live Phyllis and all her wonderful attributes.

#119   2013/01/19 03:32AM
    ElleLa

Quote ElleLa: I've no problem with nips or jiggly bits, I generally think inhibition is sexy on women. Bras have always rubbed me the wrong way, pun intended. I usually like whatever Phyllis is wearing, or at least how she wears it. No bra? 40 and over? Awesome, Lol!

*apologies, meant "lack of inhibition"

Did MS really tweet a picture of her bum? Between MM's Sexual Chocolate moniker, JM's Chris Brown alter-ego and now MS's butt-o-pic - is it just me or does anyone else wish we got to see more of this pluckiness onscreen?

#120   2013/01/19 04:33AM
    TxRangerFan

Quote ElleLa:
    Quote ElleLa: I've no problem with nips or jiggly bits, I generally think inhibition is sexy on women. Bras have always rubbed me the wrong way, pun intended. I usually like whatever Phyllis is wearing, or at least how she wears it. No bra? 40 and over? Awesome, Lol!

*apologies, meant "lack of inhibition"

Did MS really tweet a picture of her bum? Between MM's Sexual Chocolate moniker, JM's Chris Brown alter-ego and now MS's butt-o-pic - is it just me or does anyone else wish we got to see more of this pluckiness onscreen?

this pic?

web.stagram.com/p/371818873624868401_42258212

this is MS and her personal trainer at the gym

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list