List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Wardrobe!!! Phyllis!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Wardrobe!!! Phyllis!!

Started by Leel at 2013/01/18 09:54AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/19 03:00PM, Views: 12423, Replies: 134
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/18 09:54AM
    Wardrobe!!! Phyllis!!
    Leel

8) Please get a bra for Phyllis! We do not want to see the "headlights" full frontal view! I noticed the male actors could not keep their eyes from going there. Please! Phyllis gets enough attention as it is, do we really have to be subjected to this?

#2   2013/01/18 09:58AM
    Re: Wardrobe!!! Phyllis!!
    lil73

Actually my daughter and I were watching when she is wearing the grey turtle neck at Jacks and Adam and i think Michael..anyway my daughter said I cannot believe they shot that scene and did not notice. Her nipples were very clearly easily seen through her shirt. It was kind of distracting. Wardrobe malfunction....this would be the wardrobe department not M.S.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/18 09:59AM
    #3   2013/01/18 10:09AM
    Cannon

Quote lil73: Actually my daughter and I were watching when she is wearing the grey turtle neck at Jacks and Adam and i think Michael..anyway my daughter said I cannot believe they shot that scene and did not notice. Her nipples were very clearly easily seen through her shirt. It was kind of distracting. Wardrobe malfunction....this would be the wardrobe department not M.S.

What is she trying to prove not wearing a bra? Its not the wardrobe dept stopping her from wearing one. I wish they would cut off 7 inches off her sleeves, they are always too long.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/18 10:11AM
    #4   2013/01/18 10:22AM
    Ebybrowempoly

i agree they should have fixs it but i guess they like what they see. there is a time and place for everything.yes a soap but come on why allow them to make you look like trash.

#5   2013/01/18 10:26AM
    spacey69

I agree

#6   2013/01/18 10:32AM
    - Soap-sense

I was expecting to see some comments about that sweater. I thought it was the most unflattering sweater, which did nothing for her figure, in fact I though she looked rather awful in it...

#7   2013/01/18 10:34AM
    lil73

I am not a Phyllis fan but appreciate MS's acting skills. Not sure she wasnt wearing one of those flimsy bras but I have been in situations with a bra on and when it is really cold well....there it is.

#8   2013/01/18 10:36AM
    Leel

Quote lil73: Actually my daughter and I were watching when she is wearing the grey turtle neck at Jacks and Adam and i think Michael..anyway my daughter said I cannot believe they shot that scene and did not notice. Her nipples were very clearly easily seen through her shirt. It was kind of distracting. Wardrobe malfunction....this would be the wardrobe department not M.S.

I hope so. If she decided to forgo the bra I think wardrobe should have nixed that idea. It seems to me the actress would've noticed that detail but maybe not. I'm not downing the actress but I am wondering about wardrobe.

#9   2013/01/18 11:04AM
    rediculous

LOL, watching those Phyllis scenes yesterday, I was thinking oh, I know we are going to see a thread about that!!

#10   2013/01/18 11:13AM
    Leel

Quote rediculous: LOL, watching those Phyllis scenes yesterday, I was thinking oh, I know we are going to see a thread about that!!

I don't start new threads very often but I couldn't resist this one, couldn't log in fast enough to get it on here!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list