List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Preempting Y&R

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Preempting Y&R

Started by Pjki at 2013/01/17 04:35PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/21 08:26PM, Views: 7513, Replies: 123
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #81   2013/01/19 10:57PM
    Re: Preempting Y&R
    yandrfanx_

Quote LilMonkey84:
    Quote yandrfanx_: Y&R and B&B is more important and it's the truth and like I said this Presidential Inauguration does not need to be aired on channels 2, 4 and 62, only on channel 7.

Just because it may be your truth doesn't make it reality. There is a whole world outside of your television and what happens in that world is real. What happens on your soap operas is not.

So, still the Presidential Inauguration doesn't need to be aired on channel 2, 4 and 62, it only needs to be aired on channel 7 and that's it.

#82   2013/01/20 12:35AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote LilMonkey84:
    Quote yandrfanx_:
    Quote LilMonkey84:
    Quote yandrfanx_: Y&R and B&B is more important to watch then President Obama when their is no need to have a Presidential Inauguration in the first place as I don't care about it.

LMAO! You do realize how ridiculous that sounds right? No one is making you watch it. There is a plethora of other things that can be done during that hour and a half for one day. Read a book, do some laundry, go grocery shopping, take a nap, etc...Just because you don't care doesn't mean it's not important. In fact it's much more important than a fictional television show because it's real life.

1. I don't do Laundry 2. I don't drive and 3. I don't take naps as that's for babies.

Then do something else! I don't care what it is...maybe you should actually try watching something that goes on in the real world. You might learn something, or is that for babies too?

O. M. G.

Big LOL. All the power to you sweeetie.

#83   2013/01/20 02:51AM
    FL senior fan

To quote a card I saw...

The election is over, let's all be friends.
    I'll kiss my elephant, and you kiss your a@@ (donkey).

Now, if TV channels would show him and House/Senate sitting down and seriously making budget cuts and trying to balance the budget...that I'd find interesting enough to watch.

#84   2013/01/20 05:14PM
    yandrfanx_

The Presidential Inauguration doesn't need to be aired on channel 2, 4 and 62, it only needs to be aired on channel 7 and that's it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/20 05:15PM
    #85   2013/01/20 07:04PM
    mommmy

Quote yandrfanx_: The Presidential Inauguration doesn't need to be aired on channel 2, 4 and 62, it only needs to be aired on channel 7 and that's it.

Well its always going to be that way so deal.

#86   2013/01/20 07:08PM
    bukopandan

Quote yandrfanx_: The Presidential Inauguration doesn't need to be aired on channel 2, 4 and 62, it only needs to be aired on channel 7 and that's it.

That's like saying no other site other than this one needs to discuss YR.

#87   2013/01/20 07:16PM
    LilMonkey84

Quote mommmy:

Well its always going to be that way so deal.

Exactly!

#88   2013/01/20 07:48PM
    LaBrae

Quote grammapam:
    Quote janesBydiction: This thread is gold and has me laughing my butt off. Thanks for reminding me why US politics is way more entertaining than Canadian politics.
    With respect,Im a Canadian that watches Politics.I dont get into debates as its a no-win topic,but love to watch.I love to watch a great debate here in Canada AND Obama when he speaks.
    That being said,I don't think it's the end of the World because we get pre-empted for something of this magnitude.This is a part of History.The Y&R will always be there,waiting on the back-burner.
    I will watch the Inauguration with great interest.

I agree 100%! This is a big event, and Y&R will be there for the rest of the week. One day of the show not airing won't hurt a thing.

#89   2013/01/20 09:35PM
    Mrs Opinion

LMAO! You crack me up. I think you have said that same sentence 15 times in this thread. Got OCD?

#90   2013/01/20 10:09PM
    yandrfanx_

Quote Mrs Opinion:

LMAO! You crack me up. I think you have said that same sentence 15 times in this thread. Got OCD?

No, I don't have OCD

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list