List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Preempting Y&R

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Preempting Y&R

Started by Pjki at 2013/01/17 04:35PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/21 08:26PM, Views: 7753, Replies: 123
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2013/01/19 08:56PM
    Re: Preempting Y&R
    LilMonkey84

Quote yandrfanx_:
    Quote LilMonkey84:
    Quote yandrfanx_: Y&R and B&B is more important to watch then President Obama when their is no need to have a Presidential Inauguration in the first place as I don't care about it.

LMAO! You do realize how ridiculous that sounds right? No one is making you watch it. There is a plethora of other things that can be done during that hour and a half for one day. Read a book, do some laundry, go grocery shopping, take a nap, etc...Just because you don't care doesn't mean it's not important. In fact it's much more important than a fictional television show because it's real life.

1. I don't do Laundry 2. I don't drive and 3. I don't take naps as that's for babies.

Then do something else! I don't care what it is...maybe you should actually try watching something that goes on in the real world. You might learn something, or is that for babies too?

#72   2013/01/19 08:58PM
    LilMonkey84

Quote BobbiSox:
    Quote LilMonkey84:
    Quote yandrfanx_: Y&R and B&B is more important to watch then President Obama when their is no need to have a Presidential Inauguration in the first place as I don't care about it.

LMAO! You do realize how ridiculous that sounds right? No one is making you watch it. There is a plethora of other things that can be done during that hour and a half for one day. Read a book, do some laundry, go grocery shopping, take a nap, etc...Just because you don't care doesn't mean it's not important. In fact it's much more important than a fictional television show because it's real life.

Hey Monkey! Where ya been? How ya been?

Hey Bobbi I've been good, just really busy but life has been slowing down a bit and giving me time to catch up on here. How have you been?

#73   2013/01/19 09:02PM
    BobbiSox

Quote LilMonkey84:
    Quote BobbiSox:
    Quote LilMonkey84:

Hey Monkey! Where ya been? How ya been?

Hey Bobbi I've been good, just really busy but life has been slowing down a bit and giving me time to catch up on here. How have you been?

I'm the same as always; looking for trouble. Your old buddy San Diego Steve was posting last night. Thought you'd want to know that.

#74   2013/01/19 09:04PM
    yandrfanx_

Quote LilMonkey84:
    Quote yandrfanx_:
    Quote LilMonkey84:

1. I don't do Laundry 2. I don't drive and 3. I don't take naps as that's for babies.

Then do something else! I don't care what it is...maybe you should actually try watching something that goes on in the real world. You might learn something, or is that for babies too?

I'm not gonna watch that Presidential Inauguration, I don't watch politics, I don't know why they got to air that crap in the first place when nothing important is gonna be said on it anyways.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/19 09:05PM
    #75   2013/01/19 09:12PM
    LilMonkey84

Quote yandrfanx_:
    Quote LilMonkey84:
    Quote yandrfanx_:
    Quote LilMonkey84:

I'm not gonna watch that Presidential Inauguration, I don't watch politics, I don't know why they got to air that crap in the first place when nothing important is gonna be said on it anyways.

You're not going to watch it? No way! I had no idea considering you've said it a dozen times in this thread. How do you know nothing important will be said if you don't follow politics? Do you understand how silly that sounds? It's important because it is the inauguration of the President of the United States. We are living in a scary time and I for one and curious to hear what be has to say regarding what direction he think we will go in in the next four years. If you don't want to watch that is your choice, but to say a soap opera is more important just isn't true.

#76   2013/01/19 09:14PM
    BobbiSox

Quote yandrfanx_:
    Quote LilMonkey84:
    Quote yandrfanx_:
    Quote LilMonkey84:

Some of us think it's interesting to hear the ideas of the most important man in the free world. I for one don't appreciate you saying that it's 'crap', but this is not the time or place to educate you.

#77   2013/01/19 09:42PM
    yandrfanx_

Y&R and B&B is more important and it's the truth and like I said this Presidential Inauguration does not need to be aired on channels 2, 4 and 62, only on channel 7.

#78   2013/01/19 09:49PM
    BobbiSox

Quote yandrfanx_: Y&R and B&B is more important and it's the truth and like I said this Presidential Inauguration does not need to be aired on channels 2, 4 and 62, only on channel 7.

Oh, go take your meds.

#79   2013/01/19 09:56PM
    yandrfanx_

Quote BobbiSox:
    Quote yandrfanx_: Y&R and B&B is more important and it's the truth and like I said this Presidential Inauguration does not need to be aired on channels 2, 4 and 62, only on channel 7.

Oh, go take your meds.

No, I don't take meds.

#80   2013/01/19 10:52PM
    LilMonkey84

Just because it may be your truth doesn't make it reality. There is a whole world outside of your television and what happens in that world is real. What happens on your soap operas is not.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list