List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Preempting Y&R

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Preempting Y&R

Started by Pjki at 2013/01/17 04:35PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/21 08:26PM, Views: 7231, Replies: 123
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2013/01/19 10:37AM
    Re: Preempting Y&R
    grammapam

Quote janesBydiction: This thread is gold and has me laughing my butt off. Thanks for reminding me why US politics is way more entertaining than Canadian politics.
    With respect,Im a Canadian that watches Politics.I dont get into debates as its a no-win topic,but love to watch.I love to watch a great debate here in Canada AND Obama when he speaks.
    That being said,I don't think it's the end of the World because we get pre-empted for something of this magnitude.This is a part of History.The Y&R will always be there,waiting on the back-burner.
    I will watch the Inauguration with great interest.

#62   2013/01/19 11:11AM
    mama mary

I totally agree with you. There is no reason Obama should be on every channel. I also don't like all the money that is being spent on the inauguration. He is already the President. He should just be sworn in again and be done with it.I know I will probably get flack for my opinion but I have a right to it.

#63   2013/01/19 11:24AM
    mommmy

When the President is on, its always on every single major network. Thats the way its always been and thats the way it always be.

#64   2013/01/19 08:19PM
    yandrfanx_

Y&R and B&B is more important to watch then President Obama when their is no need to have a Presidential Inauguration in the first place as I don't care about it.

#65   2013/01/19 08:33PM
    InCanada

Quote yandrfanx_: Y&R and B&B is more important to watch then President Obama when their is no need to have a Presidential Inauguration in the first place as I don't care about it.

Deleting comment. I'm out

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/19 08:34PM
    #66   2013/01/19 08:42PM
    LilMonkey84

Quote yandrfanx_: Y&R and B&B is more important to watch then President Obama when their is no need to have a Presidential Inauguration in the first place as I don't care about it.

LMAO! You do realize how ridiculous that sounds right? No one is making you watch it. There is a plethora of other things that can be done during that hour and a half for one day. Read a book, do some laundry, go grocery shopping, take a nap, etc...Just because you don't care doesn't mean it's not important. In fact it's much more important than a fictional television show because it's real life.

#67   2013/01/19 08:43PM
    yandrfanx_

Y&R and B&B is more important to watch then President Obama when their is no need to have a Presidential Inauguration in the first place as I don't care about it.

#68   2013/01/19 08:45PM
    BobbiSox

Quote LilMonkey84:

LMAO! You do realize how ridiculous that sounds right? No one is making you watch it. There is a plethora of other things that can be done during that hour and a half for one day. Read a book, do some laundry, go grocery shopping, take a nap, etc...Just because you don't care doesn't mean it's not important. In fact it's much more important than a fictional television show because it's real life.

Hey Monkey! Where ya been? How ya been?

#69   2013/01/19 08:45PM
    yandrfanx_

Quote LilMonkey84:

1. I don't do Laundry 2. I don't drive and 3. I don't take naps as that's for babies.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/19 08:46PM
    #70   2013/01/19 08:49PM
    BobbiSox

Quote yandrfanx_:
    Quote LilMonkey84:

1. I don't do Laundry 2. I don't drive and 3. I don't take naps as that's for babies.

You don't do laundry? Quick! Tell me how you get away with that! That's my least favorite chore, (other than cleaning
    cooking, shopping, etc.).

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list