List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Preempting Y&R

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Preempting Y&R

Started by Pjki at 2013/01/17 04:35PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/21 08:26PM, Views: 7606, Replies: 123
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2013/01/17 11:32PM
    Re: Preempting Y&R
    HOT PINK

Quote yandrfanx_:
    Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote yandrfanx_: Y&R isn't getting pre-empted for the Presidential Inauguration on Monday January 21

FYI - CBS, NBC, ABC, PBS, and several other TV channels are broadcasting the Presidential Inauguration on Monday starting at approximately 10 am. So, YR and every other show on those channels are going to be preempted. If you check your local TV Guide, I'm sure it will confirm what I have just said.

Well B&B will be new on Monday cuz it doesn't say it's pre-empted so I got that one to watch and this crap doesn't need to be aired on channel 2, 4 and 62, it should only be aired on channel 7. Y&R is more important then Obama talking about the same old crap.

You really should check your local TV Guide. It will say the exact same thing. ALL of the major TV Networks are broadcasting the Inauguration, which means NONE of the soaps will be on Monday. Unfortunately, no amount of denying it is going to change that fact.

#22   2013/01/17 11:42PM
    yandrfanx_

Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote yandrfanx_:
    Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote yandrfanx_: Y&R isn't getting pre-empted for the Presidential Inauguration on Monday January 21

FYI - CBS, NBC, ABC, PBS, and several other TV channels are broadcasting the Presidential Inauguration on Monday starting at approximately 10 am. So, YR and every other show on those channels are going to be preempted. If you check your local TV Guide, I'm sure it will confirm what I have just said.

Well B&B will be new on Monday cuz it doesn't say it's pre-empted so I got that one to watch and this crap doesn't need to be aired on channel 2, 4 and 62, it should only be aired on channel 7. Y&R is more important then Obama talking about the same old crap.

You really should check your local TV Guide. It will say the exact same thing. ALL of the major TV Networks are broadcasting the Inauguration, which means NONE of the soaps will be on Monday. Unfortunately, no amount of denying it is going to change that fact.

B&B is new on MOnday January 21 it doesn't say on here for the B&B section that it's pre-empted cuz it's not

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/17 11:46PM
    #23   2013/01/17 11:47PM
    yandrfanx_

I just checked my Tv Listings on Comcast and it shows Y&R and B&B is new and is gonna be on so HA!

#24   2013/01/18 12:02AM
    HOT PINK

Quote yandrfanx_: I just checked my Tv Listings on Comcast and it shows Y&R and B&B is new and is gonna be on so HA!

I have a feeling you're going to be very disappointed when YR, BB and the rest of the soaps and other Network shows are preempted on Monday.

#25   2013/01/18 12:15AM
    yandrfanx_

Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote yandrfanx_: I just checked my Tv Listings on Comcast and it shows Y&R and B&B is new and is gonna be on so HA!

I have a feeling you're going to be very disappointed when YR, BB and the rest of the soaps and other Network shows are preempted on Monday.

Y&R and B&B doesn't need to be pre-empted on Monday anyways cuz Y&R and B&B are more important then the stupid Presidential Inauguration and it does not need to be aired on channels 2, 4 and 62, it should only be aired on channel 7 and that's it

#26   2013/01/18 01:21AM
    ElleLa

Whatever - it comes on 5 days a week, a preemption or a missed show isn't equivalent to missing a drug. I'd be embarrassed if a major event didn't preempt a daytime soap opera. Even some of the actors will probably either be there or watch the Inauguration.

#27   2013/01/18 06:50AM
    Aeryn

Dang and I thought it had something to do with the MLK holiday which is Monday. LOL

Didn't know it was PI, for some reason I had thought it was over already.

#28   2013/01/18 06:53AM
    habbyfan

Y&R pre-empted Cdn.episode today Friday Jan.18th.Resumes Monday Jan.21,in Canada only.

#29   2013/01/18 08:07AM
    grammapam

Quote habbyfan: Y&R pre-empted Cdn.episode today Friday Jan.18th.Resumes Monday Jan.21,in Canada only.
    I just saw that Habby...what are we gonna do tonight?

#30   2013/01/18 08:17AM
    Tiny Bubbles

Quote aloganfan: @ Tiny Bubbles & Maja-----------BRAVO

Thank you!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list