List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Preempting Y&R

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Preempting Y&R

Started by Pjki at 2013/01/17 04:35PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/21 08:26PM, Views: 7894, Replies: 123
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 page:
    #121   2013/01/21 03:23PM
    Re: Preempting Y&R
    grammapam

I think its sad that we can't post about a subject,without it turning 'Political'.
    I don't think anyone really needs to know our thoughts on the President.It IS and always should be,a personal thing.It ony causes hurt feelings.

#122   2013/01/21 06:32PM
    Truk

Quote grammapam: I think its sad that we can't post about a subject,without it turning 'Political'.
    I don't think anyone really needs to know our thoughts on the President.It IS and always should be,a personal thing.It ony causes hurt feelings.

Also lots of arguing.

#123   2013/01/21 08:23PM
    yandrfanx_

Quote ilovecomedy: I am not very happy either that they had to preemt Y&R for all that stuff that most people won't watch anyhow. Everytime something happens it seems like Y&R is the one they preemt. Last week it was preempted for the new Eagles football coach could talk for a half hour. Not being a sports fan I didn.t care what he had to say. It does get annoying, but I guess it is something we have to put up with. The worse is the basketball in March and tennis. Oh well.

Y&R was not pre-empted last week cuz it was on all last week Monday thru Friday.

#124   2013/01/21 08:26PM
    yandrfanx_

Quote SanDiegoSteve_1:
    Quote yandrfanx_:
    Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote yandrfanx_: I hope the basketball has a lockout where the players won't be playing at all so the games don't pre-empt Y&R and B&B.

YR and BB will be preempted for basketball during March like they are every year. As I said in my earlier post, the soaps will probably air late at night during March Madness. Having a DVR helps since it automatically records scheduled shows no matter what time they come on.

I hope there isn't any basketball for March Madness and I hope they have the basketball on the weekend and not on Monday - Friday and it won't be on every single Monday if it's on a Monday.

Well, you're certainly entitled to hope. However, there will be basketball. There will be March Madness. It will be on CBS. It will be on during the week. It will preempt Y&R. I always has. It always will.

CBS is not a "soap opera channel," and doesn't exist merely to show The Young and the Restless. CBS Sports is the networks' flagship and bread & butter. They don't bring in a whole helluva lot of revenue from soap operas, that's for sure.

Yea it will pre-empt Y&R on Thursday and Friday in March but it's not gonna pre-empt it every single Thursday and Friday

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list