List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Preempting Y&R

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Preempting Y&R

Started by Pjki at 2013/01/17 04:35PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/21 08:26PM, Views: 7820, Replies: 123
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/17 04:35PM
    Preempting Y&R
    Pjki

Monday January 21:
    "Y&R" is pre-empted for the Presidential Inauguration.

I hate that they are preempting Y&R for PI. Some of us don't care about king Obama. So put him on his own channel, and at least give the "momentarily free people" a choice!!! Leave my programs alone. Don't be like Communist countries where the president's face is on every channel. When that day comes, I will trash my TV.

Maybe SOAP channel will run Monday's episode. Hoping.

#2   2013/01/17 04:40PM
    Re: Preempting Y&R
    BobbiSox

Quote Pjki: Monday January 21:

I hate that they are preempting Y&R for PI. Some of us don't care about king Obama. So put him on his own channel, and at least give the "momentarily free people" a choice!!! Leave my programs alone. Don't be like Communist countries where the president's face is on every channel. When that day comes, I will trash my TV.

I love the Soap channel. Whenever there is 'breaking' news, or some speech going on, I can catch what I missed on the Soap channel. There was some rumor on this board about a year or so ago, that the Soap channel was going off air. Thank goodness it was just a rumor.

#3   2013/01/17 04:53PM
    Overman

Seriously?

#4   2013/01/17 04:56PM
    Harris1880

PJKI you are an idiot.

#5   2013/01/17 05:06PM
    bukopandan

I remember when Pres Bush was interviewed and started recollecting about a walk he had gone on with his dog. He said that during this walk he thought about "a lot of things" and then he said that he couldn't remember what it was he had thought about...and then he did remember: he had thought about the inaugural speech he was to make! Guess even he didn't find inaugural speeches too important! No one can ever entertain us the way W did. My favorite moment was his answer during a debate and he had no idea what the word "sovereign" meant. Unfortunately, Pres Obama is not entertaining in the way W was!

#6   2013/01/17 05:06PM
    jimjay001

Communists? Because they're broadcasting the inauguration? LOL!

#7   2013/01/17 05:12PM
    Jackalacka

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. Keep your politics (or lack thereof) to yourself, please.

#8   2013/01/17 05:24PM
    lvsdasnow

Quote Harris1880: PJKI you are an idiot.

Harris that was uncalled for. You really do need to appolize for such abuse to PJKI.
    Everyone has the freedom of opinion. EVEN you. Thing is, name calling is not.

#9   2013/01/17 05:54PM
    cutemama

Quote Pjki: Monday January 21:

That wasn't nice.....There are millions who will be watching!

#10   2013/01/17 06:30PM
    Tiny Bubbles

[quote]Quote Pjki: Monday January 21:

I actually think that it is history for the school children who will benefit from seeing it and it is something on television that is educational. I will watch it and I am looking forward to it. I am 62 years old and have never missed watching an inauguration of the President of the United States. There is nothing communist about that, but rather, to me, it is a time for our country to come together in solidarity and show our support for our president and our country. That is what a democracy is all about.

Frankly, this show is nothing but trash now and when it comes to having my grandkids watching something educational versus this garbage, I pick watching the president. Something educational that they can learn from.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list