List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam's Choice - Sharon & Newman VS Chelsea & Paris

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam's Choice - Sharon & Newman VS Chelsea & Paris

Started by ShadamRideOrDie at 2013/01/17 11:54AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/19 09:24PM, Views: 3315, Replies: 58
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:
    #51   2013/01/19 08:46PM
    Re: Adam's Choice - Sharon & Newman VS Chelsea & Paris
    aquarius50

Quote InCanada:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote InCanada:
    Quote Graceee:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote velle: it make's sharon one two my thing is this .sharon are chelsea's last name is not holy by no means

Thank you. I agree, nothing holy about the Newman name. IMO, you can't put Chelsea in the same category as Sharon when it comes down to sleeping with different men, Chelsea is no where near a tramp compared to Sharon and yet people try to measure her a tramp as much as Sharon....oh well, to each his own

Any "woman" that seduces someone for $$$ is a tramp IMO

Thank you!

...any woman that hops from bed to bed, desk to desk is beyond a tramp. Chelsea seducing Billy was con move, which is the way they wrote her character as such.

Oh I won't get into this tired argument. I will say before I bow out. Chelsea did not seduce Billy! He was drugged and raped! But if you view it as a seduction it is your right. .

It wasn't tired when you dipped your two cents in, only when you get a response then it becomes tired....whatever

#52   2013/01/19 08:49PM
    aquarius50

Quote velle: no your right others want to say becouse. chelesa seduc billy she's not A tramp but for what .I was told she drugged billy and raped him but she's not A tramp

Who told you that? It came down to he said, she said match. Billy says she drugged him and she says he raped her.

#53   2013/01/19 08:55PM
    InCanada

Quote aquarius50:
    Quote InCanada:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote InCanada:
    Quote Graceee:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote velle: it make's sharon one two my thing is this .sharon are chelsea's last name is not holy by no means

Thank you. I agree, nothing holy about the Newman name. IMO, you can't put Chelsea in the same category as Sharon when it comes down to sleeping with different men, Chelsea is no where near a tramp compared to Sharon and yet people try to measure her a tramp as much as Sharon....oh well, to each his own

Thank you!

...any woman that hops from bed to bed, desk to desk is beyond a tramp. Chelsea seducing Billy was con move, which is the way they wrote her character as such.

Oh I won't get into this tired argument. I will say before I bow out. Chelsea did not seduce Billy! He was drugged and raped! But if you view it as a seduction it is your right. .

It wasn't tired when you dipped your two cents in, only when you get a response then it becomes tired....whatever

I meant tired as in the constant Chelsea vs Sharon debates. LOL. You have a good night!

#54   2013/01/19 09:00PM
    aquarius50

Quote InCanada:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote InCanada:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote InCanada:
    Quote Graceee:
    Quote aquarius50:

Thank you!

I meant tired as in the constant Chelsea vs Sharon debates. LOL. You have a good night!

Then you shouldn't of responded because that's what the debate was about

#55   2013/01/19 09:02PM
    InCanada

Quote aquarius50:
    Quote InCanada:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote InCanada:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote InCanada:
    Quote Graceee:
    Quote aquarius50:

Thank you!

You feel to take me on eh? I must be reminded never to respond to any posts by you.

#56   2013/01/19 09:08PM
    aquarius50

Quote InCanada:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote InCanada:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote InCanada:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote InCanada:
    Quote Graceee:
    Quote aquarius50:

Thank you!

You feel to take me on eh? I must be reminded never to respond to any posts by you.

Taking you on?....don't know what you're getting at, just responding. In the mean time feel free to by pass my post... because idc.

#57   2013/01/19 09:12PM
    bamanda

what i have learned about this whole Chelsea Rape thing is to let it go just beleave what your going to beleave i have got in to many fights about it its not worth it

#58   2013/01/19 09:18PM
    Its not real

Quote aquarius50:
    Quote velle: no your right others want to say becouse. chelesa seduc billy she's not A tramp but for what .I was told she drugged billy and raped him but she's not A tramp

Who told you that? It came down to he said, she said match. Billy says she drugged him and she says he raped her.

Not quite.
    She claimed that Billy raped her but when they were alone and talking she admitted that he had never raped her but she had just said that so he would be even more eager to pay her off to shut her up. Billy got that admission on tape and that is when she stopped making that claim.

As to whether she raped him, or seduced him, I think it is still up in the air she got him drunk and/or drugged and had sex with him and he didn't say no. Whether he was in any condition to consent or not, I think we will never know...I do think that she took advantage of him when he was not sober but that is as far as I think the information we have been given let's us know for sure.

#59   2013/01/19 09:24PM
    aquarius50

Quote Its not real:
    Quote aquarius50:

Not quite.
    She claimed that Billy raped her but when they were alone and talking she admitted that he had never raped her but she had just said that so he would be even more eager to pay her off to shut her up. Billy got that admission on tape and that is when she stopped making that claim.

As to whether she raped him, or seduced him, I think it is still up in the air she got him drunk and/or drugged and had sex with him and he didn't say no. Whether he was in any condition to consent or not, I think we will never know...I do think that she took advantage of him when he was not sober but that is as far as I think the information we have been given let's us know for sure.

Thanks for your input...I don't think we will ever get the actual truth either.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list