List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam's Choice - Sharon & Newman VS Chelsea & Paris

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam's Choice - Sharon & Newman VS Chelsea & Paris

Started by ShadamRideOrDie at 2013/01/17 11:54AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/19 09:24PM, Views: 3169, Replies: 58
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2013/01/19 02:04PM
    Re: Adam's Choice - Sharon & Newman VS Chelsea & Paris
    Leel

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote Tiny Bubbles:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Oh yes, a "man's" choice.

They are both better off without him. They shouldn't be treated like "meat" to be chosen from.

I agree but sadly that is how they write for this soap. It is never flattering for women at all.

Agreed.

It looks like the new writer retained Hogan Sheffer according to the credits so there you go. I read that he's a known woman hater.

#42   2013/01/19 02:05PM
    aquarius50

Quote velle: now wee both know its . Adam I feel like no woman is to blame whan the man. is doing wrong and most so if he's the one thats making it happen

Agreed, I don't blame Chelsea nor Sharon. Adam and only Adam is the root to both of their problems. I feel he's using Chelsea and taking advantage of Sharon. I hope both of them leave him hanging.

#43   2013/01/19 02:14PM
    velle

that's Easy to say but .not so. Easy to do whan you love A man and want A life with him its not Easy to do walk away whan everything in you is telling you stay

#44   2013/01/19 02:17PM
    pepperboy

Sharon is my choice for Adam but she is gonna end up with Dylan anyway so oh well......

#45   2013/01/19 05:55PM
    InCanada

Quote Graceee:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote velle: it make's sharon one two my thing is this .sharon are chelsea's last name is not holy by no means

Thank you. I agree, nothing holy about the Newman name. IMO, you can't put Chelsea in the same category as Sharon when it comes down to sleeping with different men, Chelsea is no where near a tramp compared to Sharon and yet people try to measure her a tramp as much as Sharon....oh well, to each his own

Any "woman" that seduces someone for $$$ is a tramp IMO

Thank you!

#46   2013/01/19 05:57PM
    velle

you are welcome!

#47   2013/01/19 07:12PM
    aquarius50

Quote InCanada:
    Quote Graceee:
    Quote aquarius50:
    Quote velle: it make's sharon one two my thing is this .sharon are chelsea's last name is not holy by no means

Thank you. I agree, nothing holy about the Newman name. IMO, you can't put Chelsea in the same category as Sharon when it comes down to sleeping with different men, Chelsea is no where near a tramp compared to Sharon and yet people try to measure her a tramp as much as Sharon....oh well, to each his own

Thank you!

...any woman that hops from bed to bed, desk to desk is beyond a tramp. Chelsea seducing Billy was con move, which is the way they wrote her character as such.

#48   2013/01/19 07:21PM
    velle

I still think. it does matter if it's from bed ,to bed are just seducing A man a .Tramp is Tramp it all falls in line with A Tramp yes it does

#49   2013/01/19 07:21PM
    InCanada

Quote aquarius50:
    Quote InCanada:
    Quote Graceee:
    Quote aquarius50:

Thank you!

...any woman that hops from bed to bed, desk to desk is beyond a tramp. Chelsea seducing Billy was con move, which is the way they wrote her character as such.

Oh I won't get into this tired argument. I will say before I bow out. Chelsea did not seduce Billy! He was drugged and raped! But if you view it as a seduction it is your right. .

#50   2013/01/19 07:28PM
    velle

no your right others want to say becouse. chelesa seduc billy she's not A tramp but for what .I was told she drugged billy and raped him but she's not A tramp

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list