List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam's Choice - Sharon & Newman VS Chelsea & Paris

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam's Choice - Sharon & Newman VS Chelsea & Paris

Started by ShadamRideOrDie at 2013/01/17 11:54AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/19 09:24PM, Views: 2992, Replies: 58
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2013/01/17 04:32PM
    Re: Adam's Choice - Sharon & Newman VS Chelsea & Paris
    Jackie10

According to new SOD. As posted by someone else not in its entirety.

The article mentions that Chelsea (not word for word) begs Adam to leave to go to Paris and he continues to stall so she basically realizes that she will always come in second. The article says that Adam is the one to leave and he gets drunk and ends up at Newman. Sharon comes in and deduces that he told Chelsea that they weren't going to Paris. He announces that he and Chelsea are through.

The rest of the article is quoted from MCE who says that "I think this time Chelsea is ready to walk away", she loves this man but she has to "take care of herself, respect herself and show some of the toughness she had when she arrived". The article concludes with MCE saying that Chelsea "has to get her groove back".

I guess we have the answer. Maybe she can salvage a little backbone.

#22   2013/01/17 04:32PM
    Its not real

Quote Rilynne:
    Quote Its not real:
    Quote velle: yes but he,s not with the family. Tramp and if he leave's town he's leavening with A Tramp as well

Just about every woman in GC is a tramp, by real world standards but Chelsea is also dumb as dirt, unable to keep her mouth shut about anything, and doesn't give a damn about what is important to Adam. Life with her in Paris or anywhere else sounds pretty much like hell for Adam to me.

I have a different take on this. It depends on your definition of tramp. I always thought of tramp being a woman who sleeps around. Talking to some of my friends who have teenage daughters or some that are teachers, today's girls are really sexually active. And watching some of these reality shows, unfortunately girls in real life seem so much trampier than the women in GC, which is sad. And I like Chelsea, or the way she used to be, a little bad girl. He being so dumb and opening her mouth and spewing info doesn't sound like her character. She came on the scene as a major con artist. If that was true, she would be sly and know how to read people that are trying to get info. And she would not be the blabber mouth they have her being right now. I do like her character, I wish the writers would make her the slick little con she used to be.

I agree that as a con artist the way she is acting now would be an epic fail but ever since she popped out Johnny and hooked up with Adam she seems to have turned into a giggling fool. In any case I just don't see her making Adam happy either she is as they are writing her now,almost too dumb to breath. Or she is a smart can and is setting him up...either way, I don't see a happy marriage in their future.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/17 04:34PM
    #23   2013/01/17 04:39PM
    velle

WOW .I did not think Adam was going any were . wow yes indeed

#24   2013/01/17 06:12PM
    habbyfan

Adam will not go to Paris or anywhere else, but it isin't because of Sharon ... Adam wants to fight and best Victor.

#25   2013/01/17 06:34PM
    velle

yes but all of it . is not because of victor

#26   2013/01/17 06:38PM
    Jackie10

Quote habbyfan: Adam will not go to Paris or anywhere else, but it isin't because of Sharon ... Adam wants to fight and best Victor.

Most know Sharon is a huge part of his reasoning. As he told her he could give up his money, life and every thing but her. The only difference is we know Sharon will not expect him to give up his life for her. She knows how important NE is and how much he wants to win the respect of his dad. He can have his life and her too. Unlike CL who expects Adam to drop every thing and put her and only her on his list.

#27   2013/01/18 01:40AM
    ElleLa

Quote Jackie10: According to new SOD. As posted by someone else not in its entirety.

The article mentions that Chelsea (not word for word) begs Adam to leave to go to Paris and he continues to stall so she basically realizes that she will always come in second. The article says that Adam is the one to leave and he gets drunk and ends up at Newman. Sharon comes in and deduces that he told Chelsea that they weren't going to Paris. He announces that he and Chelsea are through.

The rest of the article is quoted from MCE who says that "I think this time Chelsea is ready to walk away", she loves this man but she has to "take care of herself, respect herself and show some of the toughness she had when she arrived". The article concludes with MCE saying that Chelsea "has to get her groove back".

I guess we have the answer. Maybe she can salvage a little backbone.

If you call drugging and raping and otherwise conning marks with a grifter mother, showing the toughness she had before.....then okay But Chelsea's forays into taking care of herself and respecting herself went pretty sideways before, so I'll believe the hastily revamped version when I see it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/18 01:41AM
    #28   2013/01/18 04:37AM
    Ebybrowempoly

sahron knows adam chelsea don't. she might be married to him wear his ring sleep in his bed but chelsea don't know adam at all. sharon knows how hard it is for adam and how much he wants victor to love him .chelsea knows nothing about the world adam lives in .she is nice arm candy but i think that is all she really has going for herself. when you have to beg amna to leave with you . that right there should tell you something. chelsea needs to go away and never to be seen again. also no babies with adam either . cause deep down chelsea you might give him a child but you will never really have his full heart. for me if i can't have him fully then i wouldn't want to have any ties to him.

#29   2013/01/19 01:04PM
    aquarius50

Quote velle: yes but he,s not with the family. Tramp and if he leave's town he's leavening with A Tramp as well

How can you consider Chelsea a tramp? As far as we know, she has only slept with two people Billy and Adam (HER HUSBAND). Until the writers states otherwise, I don't see tramp.

Sharon on the other hand, omg!...the list goes on and on and will continue to go on. She slept with two sets of brothers (Jack/Billy/Adam/Nick/) maybe even her ex father-in-law, not to mention Brad, Sam, Tucker etc. Granted she was married to three of the four brothers, but that doesn't excuse the fact that she is a tramp because even when she's married, she cheats which makes her a tramp.

To hear people excuse her behavior by saying she's a highly sexual person........no, Sharon = TRAMP!!! No ands, ifs or buts about it.

#30   2013/01/19 01:08PM
    velle

if she had sex with more than one man and giving how things went down with billy yes she can be called one too

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list