List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Adam's Choice - Sharon & Newman VS Chelsea & Paris

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Adam's Choice - Sharon & Newman VS Chelsea & Paris

Started by ShadamRideOrDie at 2013/01/17 11:54AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/19 09:24PM, Views: 3195, Replies: 58
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/01/17 01:24PM
    Re: Adam's Choice - Sharon & Newman VS Chelsea & Paris
    KeepingItReal

Quote Tiny Bubbles:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Oh yes, a "man's" choice.

They are both better off without him. They shouldn't be treated like "meat" to be chosen from.

I agree but sadly that is how they write for this soap. It is never flattering for women at all.

Agreed.

#12   2013/01/17 03:51PM
    Rilynne

Quote Love New York: Well this viewer doesn't want him to leave seeing as he's the only reason why I'm still watching.

I don't think he wants to leave Chelsea just wants him to casue she's insecure about Sharon.

I agree Chelsea is insecure and she shouldn't be. She is beautiful and Adam chose to be with her. She should become confident again and help Adam defeat Victor, that would be fun to see.

#13   2013/01/17 04:03PM
    Its not real

Quote velle: yes but he,s not with the family. Tramp and if he leave's town he's leavening with A Tramp as well

Just about every woman in GC is a tramp, by real world standards but Chelsea is also dumb as dirt, unable to keep her mouth shut about anything, and doesn't give a damn about what is important to Adam. Life with her in Paris or anywhere else sounds pretty much like hell for Adam to me.

#14   2013/01/17 04:06PM
    velle

your to Funny. but its True

#15   2013/01/17 04:09PM
    habbyfan

I will never be lucky enough to see the back of Adam ... I have to grit my teeth when he is on mt T.V screen ... I am sure everyone has some character they feel this way about ... I know I am not alone.

#16   2013/01/17 04:14PM
    velle

YES .your so right

#17   2013/01/17 04:16PM
    Rilynne

Quote Its not real:
    Quote velle: yes but he,s not with the family. Tramp and if he leave's town he's leavening with A Tramp as well

Just about every woman in GC is a tramp, by real world standards but Chelsea is also dumb as dirt, unable to keep her mouth shut about anything, and doesn't give a damn about what is important to Adam. Life with her in Paris or anywhere else sounds pretty much like hell for Adam to me.

I have a different take on this. It depends on your definition of tramp. I always thought of tramp being a woman who sleeps around. Talking to some of my friends who have teenage daughters or some that are teachers, today's girls are really sexually active. And watching some of these reality shows, unfortunately girls in real life seem so much trampier than the women in GC, which is sad. And I like Chelsea, or the way she used to be, a little bad girl. He being so dumb and opening her mouth and spewing info doesn't sound like her character. She came on the scene as a major con artist. If that was true, she would be sly and know how to read people that are trying to get info. And she would not be the blabber mouth they have her being right now. I do like her character, I wish the writers would make her the slick little con she used to be.

#18   2013/01/17 04:23PM
    velle

Agreed.. but you know she will get back there whan she's had enough of Adam's BS.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/17 04:24PM
    #19   2013/01/17 04:25PM
    habbyfan

Quote Rilynne:
    Quote Its not real:

I have a different take on this. It depends on your definition of tramp. I always thought of tramp being a woman who sleeps around. Talking to some of my friends who have teenage daughters or some that are teachers, today's girls are really sexually active. And watching some of these reality shows, unfortunately girls in real life seem so much trampier than the women in GC, which is sad. And I like Chelsea, or the way she used to be, a little bad girl. He being so dumb and opening her mouth and spewing info doesn't sound like her character. She came on the scene as a major con artist. If that was true, she would be sly and know how to read people that are trying to get info. And she would not be the blabber mouth they have her being right now. I do like her character, I wish the writers would make her the slick little con she used to be.

I think she is still a slick little con ... she gave Chloe some very sage advice on how to launder the $500,000.oo drug money.
    I have hope for that character.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/17 04:26PM
    #20   2013/01/17 04:29PM
    velle

Well .if something is all you know than that's what your going to do if it comes down to it .what you know how to do

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/17 04:30PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list