List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Guess what?.........The name Korbel is German!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Guess what?.........The name Korbel is German!

Started by heart and soul at 2006/10/23 09:58AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/23 11:47AM, Views: 292, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/10/23 09:58AM
    Guess what?.........The name Korbel is German!
    heart and soul

The name Korbel is German// Which means Professor Korbell is What do you think? German. Could it be that????????

#2   2006/10/23 10:49AM
    Re: Guess what?.........The name Korbel is German!
    lestress

Oh golly gee whiz I hope he is not going to turn out to be a Nazi cuz he really looked cute on today's (10/23 US) episode - I am starting to like him

#3   2006/10/23 11:34AM
    nyaccent

Quote lestress: Oh golly gee whiz I hope he is not going to turn out to be a Nazi cuz he really looked cute on today's (10/23 US) episode - I am starting to like him

You know I was thinking the same exact thing today......he did look kind of cute......personality changes.....changes the way people look at you...and since he was being nice.....he looked nice.....I hope he turns out to be a good guy...but he probably won't..he is asking too many questions.

#4   2006/10/23 11:41AM
    lestress

But you know how they work us - bring on a character as a bad guy and if he clicks keep him and try to clean him up like they have with phyllis except it never worked with me. Did the same with Victor and that didn't work with me either.

#5   2006/10/23 11:44AM
    nyaccent

Lauren was a bad guy turned good...Michael was bad turned good...Jill was bad now good....and now they are even trying to make Gloria good. Now that everyone is good...thats why they need to bring back bad Sheila...she will never be good.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/23 11:45AM
    #6   2006/10/23 11:47AM
    lestress

"Lady Be Good"

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list