List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victor's attempt to smeat Jack was what?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victor's attempt to smeat Jack was what?

Started by BobbiSox at 2013/01/16 03:54PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/19 07:04PM, Views: 858, Replies: 12
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/01/17 06:00AM
    Re: Victor's attempt to smeat Jack was what?
    Its not real

Quote clita: The dumbest part of all is that he can go in to NE which is not his and demand everyone call the press for a press conference!!..dumb

I agree the press conference is ridiculous but I guess Victor still holds a lot of NE shares so, as a big shareholder in the company, I guess it might be hard to deny him entry into the building. I was wondering though why in a couple of the scenes Victor is sitting behind the CEO desk...bad move on Billy's part to let that happen.

#12   2013/01/19 06:47PM
    aquarius50

Quote BobbiSox:
    Quote bukopandan: Maybe she was to get in Jack's room and spy and take pics of his pills. Maybe she was to super-drug him and take pics or record him looking all gacked-up. Maybe she was to get him hooked on something else. Other than getting into his room so as to get info, what was the point? And being in a pic with a pros would hurt a politician, but while it would hurt Jack somewhat, it's be nowhere near as destructive. And given the ID of this pros, I can't see her agreeing to being seen in pics or otherwise found out. So, yeah, what was the point? Maybe just to party and ensure that his addiction kept going and getting worse.

If that's the best Victor can do, he's losing his edge. What will he do next? Ring Jack's doorbell and run?

What will he do next? Ring Jack's doorbell and run?

FUNNY!!!...I just got a mental picture of that happening and that is hilarious. I'm still laughing

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/19 06:48PM
    #13   2013/01/19 07:04PM
    aquarius50

Quote Its not real:
    Quote clita: The dumbest part of all is that he can go in to NE which is not his and demand everyone call the press for a press conference!!..dumb

I agree the press conference is ridiculous but I guess Victor still holds a lot of NE shares so, as a big shareholder in the company, I guess it might be hard to deny him entry into the building. I was wondering though why in a couple of the scenes Victor is sitting behind the CEO desk...bad move on Billy's part to let that happen.

I agree, what was up with Billy allowing Victor to sit behind the desk? The name plate on the door said Jack Abbot. Billy acts like he stands up to Victor, but the way I see it, he lets Victor insults him time and time again. He needs to stop all that silly grinning.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list