List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Victor's attempt to smeat Jack was what?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Victor's attempt to smeat Jack was what?

Started by BobbiSox at 2013/01/16 03:54PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/19 07:04PM, Views: 829, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/16 03:54PM
    Victor's attempt to smeat Jack was what?
    BobbiSox

I STILL don't understand why Victor did what he did. Did he think it would hurt Jack if Jack was seen spending an evening with a hooker? What century is this? If a single man wants to spend his time with a hooker, whose business is that? Why would anyone care? How could that possibly hurt his reputation in this day and age? That's more than likely to make the funny pages: Grown Single Man See's Hooker. Not exactly headline material.

#2   2013/01/16 04:04PM
    Re: Victor's attempt to smeat Jack was what?
    bukopandan

Maybe she was to get in Jack's room and spy and take pics of his pills. Maybe she was to super-drug him and take pics or record him looking all gacked-up. Maybe she was to get him hooked on something else. Other than getting into his room so as to get info, what was the point? And being in a pic with a pros would hurt a politician, but while it would hurt Jack somewhat, it's be nowhere near as destructive. And given the ID of this pros, I can't see her agreeing to being seen in pics or otherwise found out. So, yeah, what was the point? Maybe just to party and ensure that his addiction kept going and getting worse.

#3   2013/01/16 04:36PM
    BobbiSox

Quote bukopandan: Maybe she was to get in Jack's room and spy and take pics of his pills. Maybe she was to super-drug him and take pics or record him looking all gacked-up. Maybe she was to get him hooked on something else. Other than getting into his room so as to get info, what was the point? And being in a pic with a pros would hurt a politician, but while it would hurt Jack somewhat, it's be nowhere near as destructive. And given the ID of this pros, I can't see her agreeing to being seen in pics or otherwise found out. So, yeah, what was the point? Maybe just to party and ensure that his addiction kept going and getting worse.

If that's the best Victor can do, he's losing his edge. What will he do next? Ring Jack's doorbell and run?

#4   2013/01/16 04:45PM
    Its not real

Quote BobbiSox:
    Quote bukopandan: Maybe she was to get in Jack's room and spy and take pics of his pills. Maybe she was to super-drug him and take pics or record him looking all gacked-up. Maybe she was to get him hooked on something else. Other than getting into his room so as to get info, what was the point? And being in a pic with a pros would hurt a politician, but while it would hurt Jack somewhat, it's be nowhere near as destructive. And given the ID of this pros, I can't see her agreeing to being seen in pics or otherwise found out. So, yeah, what was the point? Maybe just to party and ensure that his addiction kept going and getting worse.

If that's the best Victor can do, he's losing his edge. What will he do next? Ring Jack's doorbell and run?

MAybe the flaming bag of dog poop...yes Victor is becoming ridiculous.

#5   2013/01/16 04:48PM
    Its not real

Maybe, but Victor is acting like he had some big thing on Jack just because he was going to get pics of a pro coming out of his house in the morning...I agree with the OP, in this day and age who would care. He isn't married, who is going to care if he spent new year's with a pro or a talented amateur.

#6   2013/01/16 05:18PM
    Jackie10

I doubt her being the congressman's daughter she agreed to be on camera probably just to let them in as she left so they could maybe get Jack on the news drugged up and passed out with pill bottle laid out and pills around. Or to get him drugged up boozed up and then take pictures of him with the pills laid out and the bottle where people could read the information on the bottle. To prove his point that Jack had a drug problem.

#7   2013/01/16 05:49PM
    mommmy

Yeah I didn't get that either. Maybe if they would have caught him when she was dead, but just going to his house and fun well yeah I don't think it would have hurt him that much.

#8   2013/01/16 07:11PM
    bukopandan

Quote Its not real:
    Quote BobbiSox:

MAybe the flaming bag of dog poop...yes Victor is becoming ridiculous.

And something like hnging Jack's figure in effigy would have at least taken a little more effort. We know Vic boxes and has pretty good lungs for running, and he's got Segundo ready for any #2 prank he might try.

#9   2013/01/17 04:07AM
    Ebybrowempoly

after all the crap victor has pull and he is standing to judge jack and everyone . i find it so funny sad that the girl die but did he . i miss that show .for all we know she is alive and will pop up .i just find victor now of day a joke . he is a old man who is trying to stay in the spot light at any cost.

#10   2013/01/17 05:37AM
    clita

The dumbest part of all is that he can go in to NE which is not his and demand everyone call the press for a press conference!!..dumb

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list