List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis Has Her Nerve!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis Has Her Nerve!!!

Started by deceived at 2013/01/16 09:38AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/20 04:54PM, Views: 2546, Replies: 60
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2013/01/16 02:51PM
    Re: Phyllis Has Her Nerve!!!
    bukopandan

Quote Pinchy: The PI didn't tell Victor because he doesn't like the way Victor told him how to do his job.

He complained to Jack that Victor was a SOB.

Thanks for this info!! I hate having to miss some scenes these days. The pieces of info people have given me on this thread really help.

So far, when it comes to putting out a Victor fire, the PI's words to Vic help Jack and now Phyl knows about Stephanie and can help. And of course there is Adam, although I'm surprised he wasn't available. But it does look like Jack may be able to handle this press conference thing that Vic is setting up through Mason. It feels like Phyl--now that she knows all--is going to be able to come through for Jack and protect him from ole Vic.

#42   2013/01/16 02:53PM
    bukopandan

Quote deceived:
    Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote deceived: I could not believe that Phyllis, who recently, hid the body of Dr. Reed, and got Kevin involved...then when Jack needs help, she is surprised at the idea??? "I will not be involved in hiding a felony???" and she is bailing on Jack... unbelievable!!! HYPOCRITE!!!

That is a really stupid statement. We are all talking about Phyllis having remorse and learning her lesson, well, she doesn't want to be involved in anything like that again. I don't blame her. She has seen first hand what kind of trouble that can put in your life and she doesn't want to get involved in anything like that again. She is not a hypocrite, she is trying to do better.

Just because Phyllis isn't stalking Nick, and cutting up Avery's underwear, doesn't mean she is feeling remorse. She still will not apologize to Paul and Christine for trying to kill them...Dr. Tim had incriminating evidence against her that is why she had to get rid of him...because she got rid of him,, the case was dropped...she has not shown any remorse.

Exactly. It comes down to her worst sin not having been dealt with.

#43   2013/01/16 02:54PM
    Blue 501

Quote LilMonkey84:
    Quote deceived: I could not believe that Phyllis, who recently, hid the body of Dr. Reed, and got Kevin involved...then when Jack needs help, she is surprised at the idea??? "I will not be involved in hiding a felony???" and she is bailing on Jack... unbelievable!!! HYPOCRITE!!!

So she gets crucified for moving Tim's body, and then gets crucified again for not wanting to help Jack move the hookers body. Unbelievable! How does that even make sense?

Oh, nevermind...it's because it's Phyllis. If that had been anyone else on this show they would be commended for learning from their mistakes and making better choices.

I don't think Jack was asking her to help him move a hooker. The hooker's body has already been found & probably already autopsied. I do think it was a mistake telling her but I guess Jack thought she would understand. I cannot say that I blame her for preferring not to know anything about it though, considering all that has transpired with her recently.

#44   2013/01/16 02:56PM
    Blue 501

Quote LucySnowe: I thought the scenes were well-written and well-acted. It was believable that Phyllis would freak out that yet again she is party to a dead body being moved (by knowing about it in this case). It also showed she's committed to Jack. Despite her horror at helping in a cover-up, by the show's end, she was encouraging Jack to focus on himself and let Stephanie go. Even when he said he had to "set things right" she was in the background looking exasperated: Very true to Phyllis's character. She's like Adam that way. They can set aside their morals when need be (which is an interesting, edgy aspect to their characters and when well-written, really fascinating). Jack on the other hand is not like that. He has, as far as I recall, been eaten up by things he has done and is more of a softy. In that respect, he is his father's son (he has a moral line he can't cross).

Although I find both characters interesting, I had to smile at the idea of them setting their morals aside b/c I am not sure they have any.

#45   2013/01/16 03:07PM
    janesBydiction

Quote LilMonkey84:

So she gets crucified for moving Tim's body, and then gets crucified again for not wanting to help Jack move the hookers body. Unbelievable! How does that even make sense?

Oh, nevermind...it's because it's Phyllis. If that had been anyone else on this show they would be commended for learning from their mistakes and making better choices.

Round of applause!! I agree with every word. Of course Phyllis is going to have her reservations about being involved in a case like this but because it's Phyllis she will get condemned for doing the right thing by some. Imagine that.

Phyllis did the right thing and she was great with Jack.

#46   2013/01/16 07:24PM
    Its not real

Quote Blue 501:
    Quote LilMonkey84:

I don't think Jack was asking her to help him move a hooker. The hooker's body has already been found & probably already autopsied. I do think it was a mistake telling her but I guess Jack thought she would understand. I cannot say that I blame her for preferring not to know anything about it though, considering all that has transpired with her recently.

I agree, I mean who would want to be involved with moving a dead body?

But I'm willing to bet if an incriminating dead body showed up in Phyllis' living room tomorrow she wouldn't hesitate to move it again, or to commander whoever she could to help her with it (just like she intimidated Kevin into helping her last time).

What I found amusing about these scenes is that it is Phyllis, with her eternal need to stick her nose into everyone else's business, who badgered and badgered Jack about Stephanie and wouldn't let it go...then when he does tell her she is all...oh no, I can't know this, I can't be involved. If she didn't want to be involved then she should have butted out about 5 conversations ago.

#47   2013/01/16 08:16PM
    silversurfer777

all jack has to do is now to tell kevin now and with the three professional body disposal team of (adam, kevin and phyllis) he will never be caught so sleep well Jack because the police of GC are always sleeping too

#48   2013/01/19 06:53PM
    aquarius50

Quote justmyopinion:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

I see. So if someone committed arson and Sharon said, I want nothing to do with this, that would make her a hypocrite?

Sorry, I don't get wanting to change your life and moving onto a better path hypocrisy. She just narrowly escaped 2 felony convictions, so I can't blame her at all that she would want nothing to do with more crime.

But that is not how it played out anyhow. Even if it did though, I see no hypocrisy at all. People are always entitled to not involve themselves with a crime, regardless. It would be sad if they weren't.

What the heck does Sharon have to do with this? They didn't even cross paths this epi.

You know how that goes, some posters can't mention Phyllis without mentioning Sharon or vice versa.

#49   2013/01/19 07:36PM
    Tiny Bubbles

365/24/7. It is killing this show and it is killing off this board.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/19 07:37PM
    #50   2013/01/19 07:40PM
    Tiny Bubbles

Quote janesBydiction:
    Quote LilMonkey84:

Round of applause!! I agree with every word. Of course Phyllis is going to have her reservations about being involved in a case like this but because it's Phyllis she will get condemned for doing the right thing by some. Imagine that.

Phyllis did the right thing and she was great with Jack.

It is all part of the ongoing bloodbath of Phyllis! Even more fans are leaving and they just don't get it. It is killing the show, the fans are disgusted by it all and now they are taking it over the cliff again. Let them have at it. The show can't survive on just hatred. It is on the down-o-lator now, the clock is ticking......tic toc, tic toc.......

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list