List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis Has Her Nerve!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis Has Her Nerve!!!

Started by deceived at 2013/01/16 09:38AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/20 04:54PM, Views: 2530, Replies: 60
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2013/01/16 12:42PM
    Re: Phyllis Has Her Nerve!!!
    spooner

Even if Phyllis decided not to help Jack, that's her choice. Just because Kevin helped her doesn't mean she has to do the same. Kevin is an adult and last time I checked us adults can make our own decisions. He is an idiot and chose to help her.

#32   2013/01/16 12:46PM
    bukopandan

I'm not sure where to post these questions but in here might be okay since they are related to the Jack situation. I hope someone will answer these questions. I had to miss some scenes recently.

Did Stephanie's father seem sad to anyone? I saw him once post-death talking to Victor and he seemed unemotional to me. Was there ever any mention of a service/funeral for the deceased? This "death" seems suspect to me.

I also would like to know if I missed something else between Jack and the PI. I was shocked to see the PI not fill Vic in on what all went down with Jack. I know Jack said he'd pay the man more, but why would this matter to the PI since Vic can just pay him more? Did I miss something there, like maybe that the PI showed us that he has a conscience?

Thanks.

#33   2013/01/16 12:51PM
    trinilisa

Quote bukopandan: I'm not sure where to post these questions but in here might be okay since they are related to the Jack situation. I hope someone will answer these questions. I had to miss some scenes recently.

Did Stephanie's father seem sad to anyone? I saw him once post-death talking to Victor and he seemed unemotional to me. Was there ever any mention of a service/funeral for the deceased? This "death" seems suspect to me.

I also would like to know if I missed something else between Jack and the PI. I was shocked to see the PI not fill Vic in on what all went down with Jack. I know Jack said he'd pay the man more, but why would this matter to the PI since Vic can just pay him more? Did I miss something there, like maybe that the PI showed us that he has a conscience?

Thanks.

In my opinion, the only time I saw Marcus seem a tad emotional about his daughter was when he said that he didn't care what kind of person someone was, they didn't deserved to be dumped in an alley...
    I didn't hear anything about a service for Stephanie either...
    Yeah, I found that strange, too, that all Jack had to do was pay off the PI and he sang like a canary; of course Victor would pay more for him to do his bidding....the writers dropped the ball on that one, unless, of course, I missed something.

#34   2013/01/16 12:53PM
    trinilisa

Quote bukopandan: I'm not sure where to post these questions but in here might be okay since they are related to the Jack situation. I hope someone will answer these questions. I had to miss some scenes recently.

Thanks.

On the other hand, the only thing I can think of is that Congressman Wheeler was in shock over the death so didn't appear as upset as I would have liked him to appear to be over the death of his daughter...
    I remember him telling Victor that he had found out, even though the family tried to keep it under wraps, so perhaps they had a private service for her...that could be it, too...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/16 12:54PM
    #35   2013/01/16 01:01PM
    bukopandan

Quote trinilisa:

Thanks.

In my opinion, the only time I saw Marcus seem a tad emotional about his daughter was when he said that he didn't care what kind of person someone was, they didn't deserved to be dumped in an alley...
    Yeah, I found that strange, too, that all Jack had to do was pay off the PI and he sang like a canary; of course Victor would pay more for him to do his bidding....the writers dropped the ball on that one, unless, of course, I missed something.

Thanks, Trin. I know Steph was a very minor character, but given that I saw no body and the father seemed almost like nothing had happened (though of course I could understand that he didn't want the world to know), I wondered if I'd missed something important. It still sounds suspect to me, but I'll just accept that she's dead. (I'd love it though if it turned out Adam had some kind of plan in the works and Vic came out looking like the piece of scum he is!)

I thought the PI was pretending to switch teams just so he could now confirm what he and Vic thought had happened to Steph. I expected him to then fill Vic in. So I was really surprised when he didn't. This PI, to me, looks like someone who wouldn't just switch teams for more cash but would be even smarter and get more money from his original employer. If that was what he wanted. He also seems like he might have a conscience.

#36   2013/01/16 01:18PM
    trinilisa

Quote bukopandan:
    Quote trinilisa:

Thanks.

Thanks, Trin. I know Steph was a very minor character, but given that I saw no body and the father seemed almost like nothing had happened (though of course I could understand that he didn't want the world to know), I wondered if I'd missed something important. It still sounds suspect to me, but I'll just accept that she's dead. (I'd love it though if it turned out Adam had some kind of plan in the works and Vic came out looking like the piece of scum he is!)

I thought the PI was pretending to switch teams just so he could now confirm what he and Vic thought had happened to Steph. I expected him to then fill Vic in. So I was really surprised when he didn't. This PI, to me, looks like someone who wouldn't just switch teams for more cash but would be even smarter and get more money from his original employer. If that was what he wanted. He also seems like he might have a conscience.

Omg it would be so great if everyone (even the congressman) were in kahoots, and Steph wasn't really dead, and just when Victor thought he could pounce, they pulled a big "got ya!" and he was humiliated.
    But again, I can dream, right? lol

#37   2013/01/16 01:40PM
    77RestlessFan

Quote deceived: I could not believe that Phyllis, who recently, hid the body of Dr. Reed, and got Kevin involved...then when Jack needs help, she is surprised at the idea??? "I will not be involved in hiding a felony???" and she is bailing on Jack... unbelievable!!! HYPOCRITE!!!

That is a really stupid statement. We are all talking about Phyllis having remorse and learning her lesson, well, she doesn't want to be involved in anything like that again. I don't blame her. She has seen first hand what kind of trouble that can put in your life and she doesn't want to get involved in anything like that again. She is not a hypocrite, she is trying to do better.

#38   2013/01/16 01:57PM
    deceived

Quote 77RestlessFan:
    Quote deceived: I could not believe that Phyllis, who recently, hid the body of Dr. Reed, and got Kevin involved...then when Jack needs help, she is surprised at the idea??? "I will not be involved in hiding a felony???" and she is bailing on Jack... unbelievable!!! HYPOCRITE!!!

That is a really stupid statement. We are all talking about Phyllis having remorse and learning her lesson, well, she doesn't want to be involved in anything like that again. I don't blame her. She has seen first hand what kind of trouble that can put in your life and she doesn't want to get involved in anything like that again. She is not a hypocrite, she is trying to do better.

Just because Phyllis isn't stalking Nick, and cutting up Avery's underwear, doesn't mean she is feeling remorse. She still will not apologize to Paul and Christine for trying to kill them...Dr. Tim had incriminating evidence against her that is why she had to get rid of him...because she got rid of him,, the case was dropped...she has not shown any remorse.

#39   2013/01/16 02:11PM
    Pinchy

The PI didn't tell Victor because he doesn't like the way Victor told him how to do his job.

He complained to Jack that Victor was a SOB.

#40   2013/01/16 02:15PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Pinchy: The PI didn't tell Victor because he doesn't like the way Victor told him how to do his job.

He complained to Jack that Victor was a SOB.

Glad someone is tired of being his hunchman.

Good for the PI to realize what a jerk Victor is. lol

I'm actually hoping that Victor don't win this battle.

Not to mention he also lieing to Nikki again. He is taking advantage of Jack in his addicted state. Knowing full well that Nikki suffers from an addiction too (she warned him).

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/16 02:16PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list