List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis Has Her Nerve!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis Has Her Nerve!!!

Started by deceived at 2013/01/16 09:38AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/20 04:54PM, Views: 2592, Replies: 60
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #11   2013/01/16 10:41AM
    Re: Phyllis Has Her Nerve!!!
    Cannon

Quote deceived: I could not believe that Phyllis, who recently, hid the body of Dr. Reed, and got Kevin involved...then when Jack needs help, she is surprised at the idea??? "I will not be involved in hiding a felony???" and she is bailing on Jack... unbelievable!!! HYPOCRITE!!!

She's been there, done that, and doesn't want to be involved in that again. It distroyed her marriage.

#12   2013/01/16 10:41AM
    grammapam

Quote ElleLa:
    Quote grammapam:
    Quote ElleLa: Jack was in a 'bad place' when he murdered that prostitute. Phyllis understands that these things happen

She'll stick by her BFF. But I'd be PO'd about being involved with another dead body too, but in this town it's either dead hooker or stolen crack money or trying to control your arsonist.

PS: I know Jack (so far) didn't murder the congressman's daughter.
    She died with a drug overdose/extasy combo.Jack didnt 'murder' her.

I know, that's why I put that at the bottom of my post.
    Ooops...my bad.Didnt see that.

#13   2013/01/16 10:46AM
    LilMonkey84

Quote deceived: I could not believe that Phyllis, who recently, hid the body of Dr. Reed, and got Kevin involved...then when Jack needs help, she is surprised at the idea??? "I will not be involved in hiding a felony???" and she is bailing on Jack... unbelievable!!! HYPOCRITE!!!

So she gets crucified for moving Tim's body, and then gets crucified again for not wanting to help Jack move the hookers body. Unbelievable! How does that even make sense?

Oh, nevermind...it's because it's Phyllis. If that had been anyone else on this show they would be commended for learning from their mistakes and making better choices.

#14   2013/01/16 10:49AM
    ElleLa

Quote grammapam:
    Quote ElleLa:
    Quote grammapam:
    Quote ElleLa: Jack was in a 'bad place' when he murdered that prostitute. Phyllis understands that these things happen

She'll stick by her BFF. But I'd be PO'd about being involved with another dead body too, but in this town it's either dead hooker or stolen crack money or trying to control your arsonist.

PS: I know Jack (so far) didn't murder the congressman's daughter.
    She died with a drug overdose/extasy combo.Jack didnt 'murder' her.

I know, that's why I put that at the bottom of my post.
    Ooops...my bad.Didnt see that.

No probs!

I was just making fun of this crazy S/L

#15   2013/01/16 10:56AM
    rediculous

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote grammapam:
    Quote rediculous: deceived, in yesterday's Can show she didn't bail on Jack, she was not happy with the situation he is in, but she was still with him and comforting him at the end of that show.
    Ya I saw that epi,Red.She mentioned too,that she had "been there before',meaning HER situation with the Doctor in her apartment,and it brings back memories of that.
    She wont bail on Jack.She'll be with him and see it through for him.I have a feeling they will get back together,too.Could be a mile wrong....justa hunch.

I think so too Pam

Me too!!

#16   2013/01/16 11:12AM
    lubug

At first I thought the same thing as the OP, but them I thought, well, Phyllis is working on herself to become a better mother, a better person, so maybe her thoughts are "oh God, the last thing I need is to be an accessory to this". I can't blame her for her first reaction to Jacks confession. I by no means am a Phyllis fan, quite the opposite, but I like to be fair.

#17   2013/01/16 11:12AM
    LucySnowe

I thought the scenes were well-written and well-acted. It was believable that Phyllis would freak out that yet again she is party to a dead body being moved (by knowing about it in this case). It also showed she's committed to Jack. Despite her horror at helping in a cover-up, by the show's end, she was encouraging Jack to focus on himself and let Stephanie go. Even when he said he had to "set things right" she was in the background looking exasperated: Very true to Phyllis's character. She's like Adam that way. They can set aside their morals when need be (which is an interesting, edgy aspect to their characters and when well-written, really fascinating). Jack on the other hand is not like that. He has, as far as I recall, been eaten up by things he has done and is more of a softy. In that respect, he is his father's son (he has a moral line he can't cross).

#18   2013/01/16 11:18AM
    rediculous

Quote LucySnowe: I thought the scenes were well-written and well-acted. It was believable that Phyllis would freak out that yet again she is party to a dead body being moved (by knowing about it in this case). It also showed she's committed to Jack. Despite her horror at helping in a cover-up, by the show's end, she was encouraging Jack to focus on himself and let Stephanie go. Even when he said he had to "set things right" she was in the background looking exasperated: Very true to Phyllis's character. She's like Adam that way. They can set aside their morals when need be (which is an interesting, edgy aspect to their characters and when well-written, really fascinating). Jack on the other hand is not like that. He has, as far as I recall, been eaten up by things he has done and is more of a softy. In that respect, he is his father's son (he has a moral line he can't cross).

This is an awesome post, I so agree with every word!!

#19   2013/01/16 11:47AM
    deceived

Quote LilMonkey84:

So she gets crucified for moving Tim's body, and then gets crucified again for not wanting to help Jack move the hookers body. Unbelievable! How does that even make sense?

Oh, nevermind...it's because it's Phyllis. If that had been anyone else on this show they would be commended for learning from their mistakes and making better choices.

OMG!!! I am not a Phater! But I admit I jumped the gun,,, I saw Phyllis ready to bail, and I was on my way out the door...(just saw when she stayed)...but I cannot believe she acted surprised.

#20   2013/01/16 11:54AM
    LilMonkey84

Quote deceived:
    Quote LilMonkey84:

OMG!!! I am not a Phater! But I admit I jumped the gun,,, I saw Phyllis ready to bail, and I was on my way out the door...(just saw when she stayed)...but I cannot believe she acted surprised.

I have read many of your posts and would tend to disagree with the "Phater" comment, but that is neither here nor there. It doesn't matter if it's you or someone else on here Phyllis is always damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. If she helps Jack move the body then some will get on their high horse and proclaim that she will never change. If she doesn't help than she is a hypocrite (which I completely disagree with). Just because she had participated in some questionable schemes, as have most characters on this show, it doesn't mean she has to do every illegal act that is asked of her.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list