List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis Has Her Nerve!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis Has Her Nerve!!!

Started by deceived at 2013/01/16 09:38AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/20 04:54PM, Views: 2589, Replies: 60
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/16 09:38AM
    Phyllis Has Her Nerve!!!
    deceived

I could not believe that Phyllis, who recently, hid the body of Dr. Reed, and got Kevin involved...then when Jack needs help, she is surprised at the idea??? "I will not be involved in hiding a felony???" and she is bailing on Jack... unbelievable!!! HYPOCRITE!!!

#2   2013/01/16 09:48AM
    Re: Phyllis Has Her Nerve!!!
    rediculous

deceived, in yesterday's Can show she didn't bail on Jack, she was not happy with the situation he is in, but she was still with him and comforting him at the end of that show.

#3   2013/01/16 09:56AM
    grammapam

Quote rediculous: deceived, in yesterday's Can show she didn't bail on Jack, she was not happy with the situation he is in, but she was still with him and comforting him at the end of that show.
    Ya I saw that epi,Red.She mentioned too,that she had "been there before',meaning HER situation with the Doctor in her apartment,and it brings back memories of that.
    She wont bail on Jack.She'll be with him and see it through for him.I have a feeling they will get back together,too.Could be a mile wrong....justa hunch.

#4   2013/01/16 09:59AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote grammapam:
    Quote rediculous: deceived, in yesterday's Can show she didn't bail on Jack, she was not happy with the situation he is in, but she was still with him and comforting him at the end of that show.
    Ya I saw that epi,Red.She mentioned too,that she had "been there before',meaning HER situation with the Doctor in her apartment,and it brings back memories of that.
    She wont bail on Jack.She'll be with him and see it through for him.I have a feeling they will get back together,too.Could be a mile wrong....justa hunch.

I think so too Pam

#5   2013/01/16 10:06AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote deceived: I could not believe that Phyllis, who recently, hid the body of Dr. Reed, and got Kevin involved...then when Jack needs help, she is surprised at the idea??? "I will not be involved in hiding a felony???" and she is bailing on Jack... unbelievable!!! HYPOCRITE!!!

I see. So if someone committed arson and Sharon said, I want nothing to do with this, that would make her a hypocrite?

Sorry, I don't get wanting to change your life and moving onto a better path hypocrisy. She just narrowly escaped 2 felony convictions, so I can't blame her at all that she would want nothing to do with more crime.

But that is not how it played out anyhow. Even if it did though, I see no hypocrisy at all. People are always entitled to not involve themselves with a crime, regardless. It would be sad if they weren't.

#6   2013/01/16 10:09AM
    justmyopinion

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote deceived: I could not believe that Phyllis, who recently, hid the body of Dr. Reed, and got Kevin involved...then when Jack needs help, she is surprised at the idea??? "I will not be involved in hiding a felony???" and she is bailing on Jack... unbelievable!!! HYPOCRITE!!!

I see. So if someone committed arson and Sharon said, I want nothing to do with this, that would make her a hypocrite?

Sorry, I don't get wanting to change your life and moving onto a better path hypocrisy. She just narrowly escaped 2 felony convictions, so I can't blame her at all that she would want nothing to do with more crime.

But that is not how it played out anyhow. Even if it did though, I see no hypocrisy at all. People are always entitled to not involve themselves with a crime, regardless. It would be sad if they weren't.

What the heck does Sharon have to do with this? They didn't even cross paths this epi.

#7   2013/01/16 10:11AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote justmyopinion:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

What the heck does Sharon have to do with this? They didn't even cross paths this epi.

It was an example of someone who recently committed a felony and got away with it. Somehow I doubt she will forever be expected to nurture and support every arsonist moving forward. I sure don't.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/16 10:12AM
    #8   2013/01/16 10:25AM
    ElleLa

Jack was in a 'bad place' when he murdered that prostitute. Phyllis understands that these things happen

She'll stick by her BFF. But I'd be PO'd about being involved with another dead body too, but in this town it's either dead hooker or stolen crack money or trying to control your arsonist.

PS: I know Jack (so far) didn't murder the congressman's daughter.

#9   2013/01/16 10:36AM
    grammapam

Quote ElleLa: Jack was in a 'bad place' when he murdered that prostitute. Phyllis understands that these things happen

She'll stick by her BFF. But I'd be PO'd about being involved with another dead body too, but in this town it's either dead hooker or stolen crack money or trying to control your arsonist.

She died with a drug overdose/extasy combo.Jack didnt 'murder' her.

#10   2013/01/16 10:39AM
    ElleLa

Quote grammapam:
    Quote ElleLa: Jack was in a 'bad place' when he murdered that prostitute. Phyllis understands that these things happen

She died with a drug overdose/extasy combo.Jack didnt 'murder' her.

I know, that's why I put that at the bottom of my post.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list