List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I am back and will try to be have!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I am back and will try to be have!!

Started by AndiWV at 2006/10/23 08:45AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/23 11:27AM, Views: 310, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2006/10/23 08:45AM
    I am back and will try to be have!!
    AndiWV

:~ I am back and have my glasses on, I will try to behave..
    I like to write a lot and this is fun to do!!

I am back for a while or may go off for a while, I did another message board, haven't been on it in weeks....

Thought, I would try y'all out!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/23 09:08AM
    #2   2006/10/23 09:08AM
    Re: I am back and will try to be have!!
    lestress

Welcome back

It is indeed fun to come here and see what everyone thinks of Y&R. It is the only soap I watch and I have been watching since 1979.

#3   2006/10/23 11:21AM
    AndiWV

Quote lestress: Welcome back

It is indeed fun to come here and see what everyone thinks of Y&R. It is the only soap I watch and I have been watching since 1979.

Thanks, I started watching the Young and the Restless in the early 70's in North Carolina, when I came back home, watched DOOL's and Another World....Quit DOOL's about 15 yrs., ago, quit watching AW when it went off the air in 1999....Started watching Y & R again, 2003 and watched ever since!!

#4   2006/10/23 11:22AM
    lestress

It is addictive!

#5   2006/10/23 11:27AM
    nyaccent

Welcome back....I too watched Y&R in early 70's and it is the only soap that I am still watching faithfully.....I have watched The Bold and the Beatutiful from day 1 but now only watch it from time to time. I think I have watched most of the soaps ---As the World Turns....General Hospital....Guiding Light......Passions...All My Children...One Life to Live....Edge of Night....and hmmmm I think there was another one. If I watched them all now, I would never be able to get anything done....it is hard getting anything done just watching one or two.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list