List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: tyler and leslie...possible spoiler

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

tyler and leslie...possible spoiler

Started by debrajean at 2013/01/14 05:53AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/15 04:38PM, Views: 2239, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/01/14 05:53AM
    tyler and leslie...possible spoiler
    debrajean

>) I don't know if there is a thread on this...but I have a strange feeling that they are not brother and sister....but really a couple..I don't know why..its just a gut feeling.And i think they're up to no good.She acts weird around neil and hes just too up on lily ..somethings up

#2   2013/01/14 10:12AM
    Re: tyler and leslie...possible spoiler
    Ebybrowempoly

i agree there is something off about them. i don't care for the new guy . way to full of himself. at one time i liked her but not so sure now.

#3   2013/01/14 10:36AM
    aquarius50

Quote debrajean: I don't know if there is a thread on this...but I have a strange feeling that they are not brother and sister....but really a couple..I don't know why..its just a gut feeling.And i think they're up to no good.She acts weird around neil and hes just too up on lily ..somethings up

I agree, seems like she's working Neil and Tyler is working Lily....maybe they are con artist. The question is what are they after?

#4   2013/01/14 10:41AM
    soapfan42

I hope that Leslie isn't conning Neil, but yes something isn't right there.

#5   2013/01/14 01:44PM
    Lesliefan

They hide something thats for sure! but I don't think they are lovers.
    and I think Leslie doesn't want to con Neil because she is pushing him away. she doesn't want him to know what she is hiding. But I guess we will find out soon! I want to know what it is now!
    Tyler is a player I guess.......he is playing Lily for sure. well maybe things finally spice up for the Lily/Cane storyline!

#6   2013/01/14 01:53PM
    apple1950

Don't like her character. Leslie is too "stiff" and Tyler is pushy and arrogant.

#7   2013/01/14 01:53PM
    apple1950

Don't like her character. Leslie is too "stiff" and Tyler is pushy and arrogant.

#8   2013/01/14 07:51PM
    y.nr

I concur, and just commented on another post that they aren't siblings... That's what happened on the Christopher Ewing s/l towards the end of season on Dallas. I also, posted that I don't think Cane is himself, but his twin... that's why he needs Neil to stick around, he doesn't know how to run a company.

#9   2013/01/14 08:08PM
    trixie60

Quote y.nr: I concur, and just commented on another post that they aren't siblings... That's what happened on the Christopher Ewing s/l towards the end of season on Dallas. I also, posted that I don't think Cane is himself, but his twin... that's why he needs Neil to stick around, he doesn't know how to run a company.

I really think that they are siblings but that there might be something other than that. If they were lovers, I don't think that Leslie would tolerate his flirtatious behavior. Not just with Lily but he was also flirting with Roxy too. Tyler doesn't seem like the kind of guy who wants to be tied down to anyone. He's like the playboy type. And I can't figure out Leslie. One minute she seems to want Neil, the next she acts like she wants to set some boundries and not get too close with him.

#10   2013/01/15 04:38PM
    Eowyn005

Quote trixie60:
    Quote y.nr: I concur, and just commented on another post that they aren't siblings... That's what happened on the Christopher Ewing s/l towards the end of season on Dallas. I also, posted that I don't think Cane is himself, but his twin... that's why he needs Neil to stick around, he doesn't know how to run a company.

I really think that they are siblings but that there might be something other than that. If they were lovers, I don't think that Leslie would tolerate his flirtatious behavior. Not just with Lily but he was also flirting with Roxy too. Tyler doesn't seem like the kind of guy who wants to be tied down to anyone. He's like the playboy type. And I can't figure out Leslie. One minute she seems to want Neil, the next she acts like she wants to set some boundries and not get too close with him.

I for one am fascinated by this "bond" between Tyler and Leslie, am hoping the writers don't blow this opportunity...were they "abused" as children...are they from a financially poor family, but an obviously intellectual family??? What is their story??? I for one want to know more...and I really don't care if it ties in with Neil and Lily, that would be a bonus, but whatever...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list