List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: HOW CAN MM AKA ADAM NEWMAN LEAVE Y&R

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

HOW CAN MM AKA ADAM NEWMAN LEAVE Y&R

Started by Ebybrowempoly at 2013/01/11 04:09AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/11 04:33AM, Views: 5309, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2013/01/11 04:09AM
    HOW CAN MM AKA ADAM NEWMAN LEAVE Y&R
    Ebybrowempoly

Well if he does leave i hope it isn't with chelsea. how can they keep her around without him. this is what i could see. someone from chelsea past comes to GC . she had pulled a con on someone and they lost it all. they vow to make her pay one day. well it has come. they come to town and they have lost everything because of her cons. she trys to say she has change and she is sorry . she offer to pay them the money she took. they say can't replace what they lost thier family . he or her pulls out a gun and shoots chelsea.she dies and adam is so upset . he blames himself for not being there and not leaving when she wanted.he was making sure that there was no way he was going to let victor get newman back . he was at the office and he feels if he was at home with her she might not be dead. he has to leave town . so he takes her body to paris . to be laid to rest where she wanted them to live.

this way if he wants to ever come back he can . cause he is so boring with chelsea. you only see fire in him when he is with sharon or trying to out do dear old dad.

#2   2013/01/11 04:22AM
    Re: HOW CAN MM AKA ADAM NEWMAN LEAVE Y&R
    Its not real

Quote Ebybrowempoly: Well if he does leave i hope it isn't with chelsea. how can they keep her around without him. this is what i could see. someone from chelsea past comes to GC . she had pulled a con on someone and they lost it all. they vow to make her pay one day. well it has come. they come to town and they have lost everything because of her cons. she trys to say she has change and she is sorry . she offer to pay them the money she took. they say can't replace what they lost thier family . he or her pulls out a gun and shoots chelsea.she dies and adam is so upset . he blames himself for not being there and not leaving when she wanted.he was making sure that there was no way he was going to let victor get newman back . he was at the office and he feels if he was at home with her she might not be dead. he has to leave town . so he takes her body to paris . to be laid to rest where she wanted them to live.

this way if he wants to ever come back he can . cause he is so boring with chelsea. you only see fire in him when he is with sharon or trying to out do dear old dad.

In don't know but I suspect if MM left they would recast Adam. I don't for a moment believe he is going to jet off to Paris and not be seen in GC anymore. Either he will decide not to go, at the last minute, or he will go only to return a day or two later to see to some new urgent crisis. I just do not see the show doing without Adam for any extended period of time. (not right now at least, 5 or 6 years down the road if Y&R is still on, who knows who will be playing but right now, Adam is pretty central.)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/11 04:23AM
    #3   2013/01/11 04:33AM
    Re: HOW CAN MM AKA ADAM NEWMAN LEAVE Y&R
    Ebybrowempoly

i don't want him to leave and also not to be recast. he plays adam so well as billy miller plays billy. thier roles fit them both so well.i can't see anyone other than them playing it.

but i don't liek him and chelsea and i wish she would go never to be seen agian. maybe they will have him take her to paris but to come back in two days or he don't leave at all. but i would love to see them part thier ways. they are so boring. there is no fire or spark between them . where is the passion . they seem more like brother and sister then husband and wife. i ff through them half the time cause get sick of her whinning.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list