List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: N. Branco: "Michael Muhney isn't leaving Y&R."

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

N. Branco: "Michael Muhney isn't leaving Y&R."

Started by Jackospades at 2013/01/10 09:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/11 10:11AM, Views: 6182, Replies: 28
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/10 09:00PM
    N. Branco:
    Jackospades

Nelson Branco on twitter:

"LMAO: Michael Muhney is NOT fired nor will he ever be. In fact, you have NO idea what the show has planned for Adam."

He just tweeted this in response to the craziness that has just swept the soap boards and twitter. Good news for this Muhney fan!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/10 09:02PM
    #2   2013/01/10 09:10PM
    Re: N. Branco:
    canada gal

He also just tweeted "MM IS THE STAR OF Y&R. That's never going to change. Josh and jill know that. So does sony. There was a reason why maria was fired"

#3   2013/01/10 09:13PM
    weatherholt3

Quote canada gal: He also just tweeted "MM IS THE STAR OF Y&R. That's never going to change. Josh and jill know that. So does sony. There was a reason why maria was fired"

In your opinion he's the star, in my opinion there is not just one person that is the star they all are important to the show

#4   2013/01/10 09:13PM
    trixie60

Thanks, I can breathe freely now! It's great to hear that NB and JP know that he is one of the main stars of this show and that he has a lot of fans.

#5   2013/01/10 09:19PM
    TheBluebird

Quote weatherholt3:
    Quote canada gal: He also just tweeted "MM IS THE STAR OF Y&R. That's never going to change. Josh and jill know that. So does sony. There was a reason why maria was fired"

In your opinion he's the star, in my opinion there is not just one person that is the star they all are important to the show

Weatherholt, Canada Gal was just repeating what Nelson B said on Twitter.

#6   2013/01/10 09:22PM
    TheBluebird

I wonder if EB is giving him a hard time again. EB feels he IS the show. He was very rude to MM & SC and all the twitter fans know this.

#7   2013/01/10 09:23PM
    canada gal

Quote weatherholt3:

You may be in the minority, because MM is a major player on Y&R despite the haters. I don't even think bringing in SB will knock MM off his game. I just hope its not him that wants to leave.

Keeping the faith that this is all a bad joke.

#8   2013/01/10 09:28PM
    canada gal

Quote TheBluebird: I wonder if EB is giving him a hard time again. EB feels he IS the show. He was very rude to MM & SC and all the twitter fans know this.

You may be right on that, Bluebird. In hindsight, maybe all this great acting between victor and adam is not acting but the real thing, lol.

#9   2013/01/10 09:35PM
    TheBluebird

Quote canada gal:
    Quote TheBluebird: I wonder if EB is giving him a hard time again. EB feels he IS the show. He was very rude to MM & SC and all the twitter fans know this.

You may be right on that, Bluebird. In hindsight, maybe all this great acting between victor and adam is not acting but the real thing, lol.

Makes you wonder. When that happened, I lost all respect for EB. I could understand his dislike for MM, but SC didn't deserve his comments.

#10   2013/01/10 10:00PM
    weatherholt3

Quote TheBluebird:
    Quote weatherholt3:

Weatherholt, Canada Gal was just repeating what Nelson B said on Twitter.

Sorry misread it

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list