List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: OMG is Michael Muhney leaving Y&R?!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OMG is Michael Muhney leaving Y&R?!!!!

Started by MusicalsRock at 2013/01/10 08:10PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/12 12:24AM, Views: 17912, Replies: 55
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/10 08:10PM
    OMG is Michael Muhney leaving Y&R?!!!!
    MusicalsRock

This last twitter message dated Jan. 8th says "I gotta get outta here." and now he has unfollowed all his cast members and affiliates of CBS and Y&R. This is a bit unsettling.

#2   2013/01/10 08:18PM
    Re: OMG is Michael Muhney leaving Y&R?!!!!
    soapfan42

Quote MusicalsRock: This last twitter message dated Jan. 8th says "I gotta get outta here." and now he has unfollowed all his cast members and affiliates of CBS and Y&R. This is a bit unsettling.

I had read somewhere several months ago that he was trying out for some primetime gig.

While Muhney is a good actor, I've never liked his character until they recently put him with Chelsea. Now with the back and forth with Chelsea and Sharon, I'm hating the character all over again.

So at this point the way the writing has been lately for the character, I hope Muhney does leave this show just to be rid of the Adam character!

#3   2013/01/10 08:22PM
    InCanada

Someone tweeted that he's leaving. Oh man!

#4   2013/01/10 08:24PM
    canada gal

Quote InCanada: Someone tweeted that he's leaving. Oh man!

Who tweeted? InCanada

#5   2013/01/10 08:31PM
    canada gal

Quote soapfan42:
    Quote MusicalsRock: This last twitter message dated Jan. 8th says "I gotta get outta here." and now he has unfollowed all his cast members and affiliates of CBS and Y&R. This is a bit unsettling.

I had read somewhere several months ago that he was trying out for some primetime gig.

While Muhney is a good actor, I've never liked his character until they recently put him with Chelsea. Now with the back and forth with Chelsea and Sharon, I'm hating the character all over again.

So at this point the way the writing has been lately for the character, I hope Muhney does leave this show just to be rid of the Adam character!

Actually MM is best thing to happen to Y&R. Controversial characters bring in the ratings. MM's version of adam is exceptional and i tune in each day just to see what he does next.

#6   2013/01/10 08:32PM
    Shicky

A few people are saying he changed his twitter bio as well. It used to say "he plays Adam Newman" and now that's gone. Can anyone confirm?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/10 08:34PM
    #7   2013/01/10 08:33PM
    Shicky

Quote canada gal:
    Quote soapfan42:

Actually MM is best thing to happen to Y&R. Controversial characters bring in the ratings. MM's version of adam is exceptional and i tune in each day just to see what he does next.

He is not the best thing to happen, no way. The ratings have gone down since he joined.

#8   2013/01/10 08:37PM
    InCanada

Quote canada gal:
    Quote InCanada: Someone tweeted that he's leaving. Oh man!

Who tweeted? InCanada

No one in CBS, the person didn't say where she heard this. However, she seemed pretty sure of it. If he leaves I'm done as he is one of the reasons why I started watching faithfully again.

#9   2013/01/10 08:37PM
    HOT PINK

Quote Shicky: A few people are saying he changed his twitter bio as well. It used to say "he plays Adam Newman" and now that's gone. Can anyone confirm?

Michael has changed his screen name on Twitter to "Sexual Chocolate" and his bio says: "Bio: degradable -Yes, I'm an actor on a tv show. But that only scratches the surface..."
    He made the changes several days ago.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/10 08:38PM
    #10   2013/01/10 08:48PM
    Cabo

Wow, not sure if this is BS or true.........

Just let me know where I can watch him !

I would probably loose interest in Y&R as well.

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list