List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: More spoilers for week of January 14

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

More spoilers for week of January 14

Started by Soapfan326 at 2013/01/09 04:27PM
    Latest post: 2013/01/09 06:54PM, Views: 2395, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/01/09 04:27PM
    More spoilers for week of January 14
    Soapfan326

Teasers wk 1/14th

Jack's detox. He wants to confess all to Phyllis but Summer gets sick and Phyllis goes to be with her.

John comes back and Jack has a meltdown.

Phyllis returns to the cabin (I guess Summer is okay?) Jack confesses all to her about the drinking, blacking out, dead Stephanie, and Adam removing her body.

Phyllis is upset because she just went through this with Kevin and doesn't want to be involved with covering up another crime.

Victor's PI guy turns on him to Jack who pays him off.

Jack knows everything that Victor does, including that she was a Congressman Wheeler's daughter.

Sharon ends up at Jabot (not Newman) and apparently so does Adam.

Billy and Victor make some kind of deal. It is all very vague. But Victor is definitely about to expose Jack in some way.

jcren

Edited by Daytime, Today, 5:32 PM.

#2   2013/01/09 04:30PM
    Re: More spoilers for week of January 14
    velle

thank,s

#3   2013/01/09 04:31PM
    lfga

Quote Soapfan326: Teasers wk 1/14th

Jack's detox. He wants to confess all to Phyllis but Summer gets sick and Phyllis goes to be with her.

John comes back and Jack has a meltdown.

Phyllis returns to the cabin (I guess Summer is okay?) Jack confesses all to her about the drinking, blacking out, dead Stephanie, and Adam removing her body.

Phyllis is upset because she just went through this with Kevin and doesn't want to be involved with covering up another crime.

Victor's PI guy turns on him to Jack who pays him off.

Jack knows everything that Victor does, including that she was a Congressman Wheeler's daughter.

Sharon ends up at Jabot (not Newman) and apparently so does Adam.

Billy and Victor make some kind of deal. It is all very vague. But Victor is definitely about to expose Jack in some way.

jcren

Edited by Daytime, Today, 5:32 PM.

the PI i guess is all about money,turning on Victor

#4   2013/01/09 04:35PM
    Soapfan326

I wonder how Adam and Sharon end up at jabot ? I thought adam and chelsea were leaving town. it probably has something to do with the deal victor and billy make. i'm glad that jack is getting one up on victor. GO JACK.

#5   2013/01/09 04:44PM
    weatherholt3

Wonder if its just a game with Victor PI guy letting Jack think he is turning on Victor.

#6   2013/01/09 05:24PM
    Supercouplev...

I read it again, and it says Adam "apparently" goes to Jabot, I also think that has something to do with the "deal" between Billy and Victor, Billy is in his poker state of mind

#7   2013/01/09 05:28PM
    greengrass

If billy is in his poker state of mind,he will be bluffing old vic right out of newman and jabot.

#8   2013/01/09 06:54PM
    imtickledpink

Jack talking to his dead father is getting really old and boring! I loved John when he was alive but please I wish these boring appearences would stop!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list