List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I think Dylan McAvoy is Nikki's son

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I think Dylan McAvoy is Nikki's son

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/01/08 08:20AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/22 09:08AM, Views: 13224, Replies: 52
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2013/08/18 10:07AM
    Re: I think Dylan McAvoy is Nikki's son
    hopey pix

You are so right!Doug Davidson deserves to be front-burner for a change!!Let him have his day!!

#42   2013/08/18 10:14AM
    JBosh

Quote hopey pix: You are so right!Doug Davidson deserves to be front-burner for a change!!Let him have his day!!

Doug Davidson and Steve Burton not a good idea, DD will just crush steve in every scene regardless of the storyline. I'm not willing to see that, the writers can write the greatest story ever, but without actors selling it to the viewers it's nothing, and I don't think steve can deliver, JMHO.

#43   2013/08/18 10:36AM
    Kuttush

Many male characters interacted with Niki character through out her soap life might be Dylan's father if the writers want to go there.
    Paul - teenage sweetheart & probably the first love. They always had, have & will have great bond.
    Attorney Greg Foster - (Jill's brother) Niki was in love with him & was married to him for couple of years before Cash & Victor showed up in the scenario.They were in love but being young made stupid mistakes. Dylan should be older than Nick if one of these two (Paul or Greg) are the choice for father of Dylan.
    Jack - Real good chance also. Then Dylan is younger than Nick, not much though.
    I think Jack & Paul have the most opportunities to give us an intriguing & dramatic story line.

#44   2013/08/18 11:28AM
    calliope

Paul doesn't need more children. He needs his daughter to come back to GC.
    IMO NB is building this in his little head because Katherine leaves Nikki a letter "sending her on a quest". If Katherine knew there was a child out there don't you think she loved Nikki enough to let her know that much earlier than this?
    I am hoping this is just silly rumor. Too many long lost family members turning up in soaps. If SB is here to stay why can't he just be a man that has a good heart and wrangles with Adam. Or give him something creepy in his past but don't bring another offspring into Nikki's dysfunctional family.

#45   2013/08/18 01:51PM
    calliope

I see there is another thread about Nikki and her son here that started in January! Does this just surface every once in awhile?

#46   2013/08/18 02:09PM
    nikki_jack

Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote DylanReed:
    Quote mimimak:
    Quote DylanReed:
    Quote mimimak:
    Quote DylanReed:
    Quote xjustbestrong: Dylan isn't Nikki's son, he is a he's a McAvoy not a Newman.

Dylan is a Reed-McAvoy.

Nikki is his mother but Dylan loves Terry McAvoy who is the man who raised him and will always be his father.

He has no relation to Victor Newman.

Do we know this for sure? If so, it bugs me, but will just have to accept another creative backstory that doesn't fit with the sl that we watched back in the day. Could Nikki have had a child before she came on the scene in GC as a teen? How will they explain it? Isn't Dylan about 40 years old? Actress who plays Avery is about 40. Josh Morrow is late 30's and MTS is only mid 50's so none of the ages match up anyway. I hate when they do that, SORASing, but I guess we just have to take a leap of faith and deal with it! The relationships on these shows get so messy and mixed up, it's hard to keep it all straight.

Nelson Branco says Nikki has a long lost son. That's all we know for sure.

The speculation is Dylan McAvoy.

The re is debate about the father. Jack, Paul and Cash are all baby daddy candidates.

Jack or Paul make sense, I kinda hope it's Paul if its true, Paul needs a good story, his talent is being wasted, love DD!

An Emmy winner like Doug Davidson deserves a BIG story! He's earned the right to be front burner.

And this is the only thing they could come up with??? Isn't Dylan already involved in a 'who's the daddy' story? GMAB!! And why would this grown man whose a war veteran who had a great dad need Paul or Jack as a father at this time in his life? I hate this idea.

I don't think it's about giving him dad but rather a mother, personally I think it might be fun seeing Victor's reaction to the fact that Nikki had a child with someone else. I've wanted Nikki to have her own story for a long time now.

Victor will hate & resent the Nack baby.

I bet Victor is the one who switched the babies to get revenge on Jack Abbott.

#47   2013/08/18 02:20PM
    Lanie1959

Quote nikki_jack:
    Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote DylanReed:
    Quote mimimak:
    Quote DylanReed:
    Quote mimimak:
    Quote DylanReed:
    Quote xjustbestrong: Dylan isn't Nikki's son, he is a he's a McAvoy not a Newman.

Dylan is a Reed-McAvoy.

Nikki is his mother but Dylan loves Terry McAvoy who is the man who raised him and will always be his father.

Do we know this for sure? If so, it bugs me, but will just have to accept another creative backstory that doesn't fit with the sl that we watched back in the day. Could Nikki have had a child before she came on the scene in GC as a teen? How will they explain it? Isn't Dylan about 40 years old? Actress who plays Avery is about 40. Josh Morrow is late 30's and MTS is only mid 50's so none of the ages match up anyway. I hate when they do that, SORASing, but I guess we just have to take a leap of faith and deal with it! The relationships on these shows get so messy and mixed up, it's hard to keep it all straight.

The re is debate about the father. Jack, Paul and Cash are all baby daddy candidates.

Jack or Paul make sense, I kinda hope it's Paul if its true, Paul needs a good story, his talent is being wasted, love DD!

An Emmy winner like Doug Davidson deserves a BIG story! He's earned the right to be front burner.

And this is the only thing they could come up with??? Isn't Dylan already involved in a 'who's the daddy' story? GMAB!! And why would this grown man whose a war veteran who had a great dad need Paul or Jack as a father at this time in his life? I hate this idea.

I don't think it's about giving him dad but rather a mother, personally I think it might be fun seeing Victor's reaction to the fact that Nikki had a child with someone else. I've wanted Nikki to have her own story for a long time now.

funny you would mention that i raised the same question this morning on another board

#48   2013/08/18 04:00PM
    nikki_jack

Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote nikki_jack:
    Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote DylanReed:
    Quote mimimak:
    Quote DylanReed:
    Quote mimimak:
    Quote DylanReed:

Dylan is a Reed-McAvoy.

funny you would mention that i raised the same question this morning on another board

I knew Victor was behind this!

Remember when he kept Julia's boyfriend trapped in a cage and fed him live rats?

He's a sick sick man!

#49   2013/08/19 03:18AM
    kyliekay

Quote Lady53:
    Quote Axl Rose: I think Steve Burton's character, Avery's ex, Dylan McAvoy, he could be Nikki's son, a son Nikki had but never told anyone about, not even Victor, and that we hardly know anything about Nikki's past except that she came from a bad home, and she ended up becoming a stripper hence how she met Victor but what if before she ever met Victor, she could have had a child with someone before she met Victor and gave this child up for adoption because of the fact that she was a stripper and she could probably not afford to take care of a child at that time and Nikki could have had a child in that time frame before ever meeting Victor, and what if that child she gave birth to, was a baby boy, and Nikki gives him up for adoption and that child that son of hers turns out to be Avery's ex

Can you imagine the drama there, Nikki having a new son, but that son turns out to be Avery's ex and Nikki's other son Nick is dating Avery

And it gives Nick another brother, and it gives Victoria another brother too

Dylan would obviously be older than Nick and Victoria

I've been thinking he could be Nikii and Paul's son. Nikki and Paul had a relationship from the time she was 17 til she went to work at the Bayou. She might have found out she was preggers and gave him up to go to work at the Bayou. She wasn't at the Bayou long when Victor found her and took her out of there. Could be something she repressed in her memory thinking it was maybe her fathers and also reason she gave him up. Remember Paul and Casey walked in on him on top of Nikki and Nikki had just killed him by getting hold of a lamp and cracking him over the head with it. Her father used to rape Casey all the time and felt it was Nikki's time.
    They do look a little alike, Paul and Dylan.
    Would also connect Paul to somebody else on the show again.

paul killed ricky. how's he gonna explain that to dylan if he's another son? um, gee, i shot your brother. too much, man. i think paul missed his chance when he offed ricky. no second chances when you murder your own flesh and blood.

#50   2013/08/19 09:41PM
    jmunoz4u

These writers are really getting desperate. Dylan being Jack & Nikkies "dead" son from 20 years ago at least is such a stupid idea. Sounds boring and aren't we living the situation right now with Summer and Conner. Besides- too many baby switch stories throughout the history of Y&R. Think of something new and less of an insult to our intelligence.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list