List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I think Dylan McAvoy is Nikki's son

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I think Dylan McAvoy is Nikki's son

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/01/08 08:20AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/22 09:08AM, Views: 13045, Replies: 52
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #11   2013/01/08 09:56AM
    Re: I think Dylan McAvoy is Nikki's son
    dafyduc

Quote mommmy:
    Quote Lizzytish:
    Quote mommmy: There is absolutely no indication of that so I sincerely doubt it.

The only indication would be MTS' tweet the other day saying "welcome, Son!" Put that together with the rumor that Dylan will be Sharon's new love interest and that should really drive Nikki back to the bottle. hee hee

But then I heard she didn't tweet it, someone just said she did.

even if she did tweet it, it could refer to the fact that he tried out for the part of Nick way back in the day

#12   2013/01/08 10:34AM
    JUJU41

Quote noony6: You know...lmao...I just can't help myself!

It's probably not going to be the case, but just because we've heard rumors that he will end up being interested in Sharon, I would LOVE for him to end up being Nikki's son, just so it would eat at her that another of her children fell for Sharon!! LMAO...

Again, it's probably not going to be the case, but just because I cannot stand Nikki's constant hypocracy against Sharon, I'd love to see it!

I don't think Niki is a hypocrite, I think she's meddling mother-in-law.

#13   2013/01/08 10:38AM
    Calypso

I don't think Dylan will be Nikki's son...he'll be connected to the Avery/Nick story.

#14   2013/01/08 12:36PM
    Lady53

Quote Axl Rose: I think Steve Burton's character, Avery's ex, Dylan McAvoy, he could be Nikki's son, a son Nikki had but never told anyone about, not even Victor, and that we hardly know anything about Nikki's past except that she came from a bad home, and she ended up becoming a stripper hence how she met Victor but what if before she ever met Victor, she could have had a child with someone before she met Victor and gave this child up for adoption because of the fact that she was a stripper and she could probably not afford to take care of a child at that time and Nikki could have had a child in that time frame before ever meeting Victor, and what if that child she gave birth to, was a baby boy, and Nikki gives him up for adoption and that child that son of hers turns out to be Avery's ex

Can you imagine the drama there, Nikki having a new son, but that son turns out to be Avery's ex and Nikki's other son Nick is dating Avery

And it gives Nick another brother, and it gives Victoria another brother too

Dylan would obviously be older than Nick and Victoria

I've been thinking he could be Nikii and Paul's son. Nikki and Paul had a relationship from the time she was 17 til she went to work at the Bayou. She might have found out she was preggers and gave him up to go to work at the Bayou. She wasn't at the Bayou long when Victor found her and took her out of there. Could be something she repressed in her memory thinking it was maybe her fathers and also reason she gave him up. Remember Paul and Casey walked in on him on top of Nikki and Nikki had just killed him by getting hold of a lamp and cracking him over the head with it. Her father used to rape Casey all the time and felt it was Nikki's time.
    They do look a little alike, Paul and Dylan.
    Would also connect Paul to somebody else on the show again.

#15   2013/01/08 12:53PM
    Qu33nTeelove...

How did we go from a 'tweet' to son? smh

#16   2013/01/08 12:57PM
    mahina

Quote Lady53:
    Quote Axl Rose: I think Steve Burton's character, Avery's ex, Dylan McAvoy, he could be Nikki's son, a son Nikki had but never told anyone about, not even Victor, and that we hardly know anything about Nikki's past except that she came from a bad home, and she ended up becoming a stripper hence how she met Victor but what if before she ever met Victor, she could have had a child with someone before she met Victor and gave this child up for adoption because of the fact that she was a stripper and she could probably not afford to take care of a child at that time and Nikki could have had a child in that time frame before ever meeting Victor, and what if that child she gave birth to, was a baby boy, and Nikki gives him up for adoption and that child that son of hers turns out to be Avery's ex

Can you imagine the drama there, Nikki having a new son, but that son turns out to be Avery's ex and Nikki's other son Nick is dating Avery

I've been thinking he could be Nikii and Paul's son. Nikki and Paul had a relationship from the time she was 17 til she went to work at the Bayou. She might have found out she was preggers and gave him up to go to work at the Bayou. She wasn't at the Bayou long when Victor found her and took her out of there. Could be something she repressed in her memory thinking it was maybe her fathers and also reason she gave him up. Remember Paul and Casey walked in on him on top of Nikki and Nikki had just killed him by getting hold of a lamp and cracking him over the head with it. Her father used to rape Casey all the time and felt it was Nikki's time.
    They do look a little alike, Paul and Dylan.
    Would also connect Paul to somebody else on the show again.

I did not know Nikki's father was raping Casey too. Sick man. No wonder Nikki is the way she is.

Btw a Nikki /Paul/Dylan story line would be good. The actors all can pull it off. Great idea

#17   2013/01/08 12:59PM
    Lady53

Quote Qu33nTeelovesAdam: How did we go from a 'tweet' to son? smh

Don't know about on here but many people are talking about the possiblity of Dylan being Nikki's son because of the spoiler that Nikki gets news that will affect her up coming wedding to Victor or something to that effects. That along with we all know he is going to be a front burner character and already has a contract so will be tied to someone or possibly two people already on the show.

#18   2013/01/08 01:15PM
    Cabo

I like all of your ideas !
    Your ideas are better than most of the writers (most of the time).

Cool.......

#19   2013/08/17 05:02PM
    DylanReed

I always knew Dylan had to be Nikki's son. It made sense. The seeds were planted for this story decades ago.

#20   2013/08/17 05:10PM
    DylanReed

Quote mommmy: There is absolutely no indication of that so I sincerely doubt it.

I disagree. The writers planted the seed for Nikki to have a long lost son decades ago. Finally, they're playing this card. Also Nelson Branco teased it will happen:

In my next issue, I will tease Nikki’s new storyline – which will make everyone roll their eyes. The damage has been done by Josh and Jill. In story 411, Nikki learns the
    son she gave birth to decades ago – what? -- is alive.

Guess who?

It has to be Dylan McAvoy.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list