List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I think Dylan McAvoy is Nikki's son

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I think Dylan McAvoy is Nikki's son

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/01/08 08:20AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/22 09:08AM, Views: 13338, Replies: 52
    1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/08 08:20AM
    I think Dylan McAvoy is Nikki's son
    Axl Rose

I think Steve Burton's character, Avery's ex, Dylan McAvoy, he could be Nikki's son, a son Nikki had but never told anyone about, not even Victor, and that we hardly know anything about Nikki's past except that she came from a bad home, and she ended up becoming a stripper hence how she met Victor but what if before she ever met Victor, she could have had a child with someone before she met Victor and gave this child up for adoption because of the fact that she was a stripper and she could probably not afford to take care of a child at that time and Nikki could have had a child in that time frame before ever meeting Victor, and what if that child she gave birth to, was a baby boy, and Nikki gives him up for adoption and that child that son of hers turns out to be Avery's ex

Can you imagine the drama there, Nikki having a new son, but that son turns out to be Avery's ex and Nikki's other son Nick is dating Avery

And it gives Nick another brother, and it gives Victoria another brother too

Dylan would obviously be older than Nick and Victoria

#2   2013/01/08 08:22AM
    Re: I think Dylan McAvoy is Nikki's son
    Axl Rose

Knowing the new writers they can rewrite Nikki's history that way

#3   2013/01/08 08:26AM
    spooner

that would be good drama, but another slap in the face to viewers. I hate when they totally rewrite a character's history like we never watched it happen. I guess we will have to wait and see...

#4   2013/01/08 08:40AM
    mommmy

There is absolutely no indication of that so I sincerely doubt it.

#5   2013/01/08 08:41AM
    Ebybrowempoly

doe s anyone remmeber how far along nikki was with her and jacks baby when victor cause her to go in labor. was she far enough that the baby could have lived . i now we were told he diedcould vicotr paid the person off to say he died but the truth is victor had him taken away and put in a home or with a family somehow.victor ha sdone so much to nikki over the years and even withnick 7 vicky she still going back to him. if this happen could this be the one thing that will break them for good. could she forgive him taking her child away from her.

#6   2013/01/08 08:51AM
    noony6

You know...lmao...I just can't help myself!

It's probably not going to be the case, but just because we've heard rumors that he will end up being interested in Sharon, I would LOVE for him to end up being Nikki's son, just so it would eat at her that another of her children fell for Sharon!! LMAO...

Again, it's probably not going to be the case, but just because I cannot stand Nikki's constant hypocracy against Sharon, I'd love to see it!

#7   2013/01/08 09:00AM
    Lizzytish

Quote mommmy: There is absolutely no indication of that so I sincerely doubt it.

The only indication would be MTS' tweet the other day saying "welcome, Son!" Put that together with the rumor that Dylan will be Sharon's new love interest and that should really drive Nikki back to the bottle. hee hee

#8   2013/01/08 09:00AM
    Ebybrowempoly

Quote noony6: You know...lmao...I just can't help myself!

It's probably not going to be the case, but just because we've heard rumors that he will end up being interested in Sharon, I would LOVE for him to end up being Nikki's son, just so it would eat at her that another of her children fell for Sharon!! LMAO...

Again, it's probably not going to be the case, but just because I cannot stand Nikki's constant hypocracy against Sharon, I'd love to see it!

it would be col if he did fall for sharon.at one time i was anikki fan but no more. there part of her that is just like chelsea . they both whine way to much.

#9   2013/01/08 09:09AM
    Axl Rose

Quote Ebybrowempoly: doe s anyone remmeber how far along nikki was with her and jacks baby when victor cause her to go in labor. was she far enough that the baby could have lived . i now we were told he diedcould vicotr paid the person off to say he died but the truth is victor had him taken away and put in a home or with a family somehow.victor ha sdone so much to nikki over the years and even withnick 7 vicky she still going back to him. if this happen could this be the one thing that will break them for good. could she forgive him taking her child away from her.

I don't think she could in that scenario but I would love it if Dylan turned out to be Nikki's son but with another man, and for that other man not to be Jack but for it to be someone different entirely

#10   2013/01/08 09:10AM
    mommmy

Quote Lizzytish:
    Quote mommmy: There is absolutely no indication of that so I sincerely doubt it.

The only indication would be MTS' tweet the other day saying "welcome, Son!" Put that together with the rumor that Dylan will be Sharon's new love interest and that should really drive Nikki back to the bottle. hee hee

But then I heard she didn't tweet it, someone just said she did.

1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list