List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Don't worry, I love Nick and Phyllis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Don't worry, I love Nick and Phyllis

Started by AndiWV at 2006/10/22 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/23 06:45AM, Views: 363, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2006/10/22 07:48PM
    Don't worry, I love Nick and Phyllis
    AndiWV

*) Don't worry, I love Nick and Phyllis and thing they are the best couple on the Y & R.....This is my opinion and I am sticking to it.....

Also, to whom ever wrote and told me not to write in big letters -- I am sorry, when I don't wear my classes I do that, but it won't happen anymore, I am off here for a few weeks..... Maybe back, may not!! Depends!!

Just getting tired of sarcasium, nasty, rude people, the last I heard this was the USA and we have freedom of speech....

But when you get on one of these message boards -- you don't, everybody ridicules, are nasty and rude, I have what are my opinions and I am sticking to it!! I have had it.....

Nick and Phyllis/Michelle and Josh fan for ever!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/22 07:50PM
    #2   2006/10/22 08:01PM
    Re: Don't worry, I love Nick and Phyllis
    heart and soul

Quote AndiWV: Don't worry, I love Nick and Phyllis and thing they are the best couple on the Y & R.....This is my opinion and I am sticking to it.....

Also, to whom ever wrote and told me not to write in big letters -- I am sorry, when I don't wear my classes I do that, but it won't happen anymore, I am off here for a few weeks..... Maybe back, may not!! Depends!!

Just getting tired of sarcasium, nasty, rude people, the last I heard this was the USA and we have freedom of speech....

But when you get on one of these message boards -- you don't, everybody ridicules, are nasty and rude, I have what are my opinions and I am sticking to it!! I have had it.....

Nick and Phyllis/Michelle and Josh fan for ever!!

Agreed that each person has the right to express themselves. However this is a web site for fun. Some make it to serious sounding and almost demanding that we should agree with you. If you will read the posting guidelines posted by Chrissi, it willhelp to understand why people are reacting to you the way they do.
    We hope the best for you and God bless you.

#3   2006/10/22 10:32PM
    nyaccent

Well said Heart and Soul.....

Andi you are entitled to your opinions....we all have our own....thats why they make vanilla and chocolate ice cream....to satisfy everyone.

No one was attacking you personally.....just disagreeing with you.... I also don't remember reading a post of anyone being rude to you, or nasty...lots of people have disagreed with my posts...Sharon still thinks Amber is going to be Sheila and she is sticking by that statement....while I totally disagree....it has nothing to do with Sharon... I like her and I hope she likes me....we just disagree and are having fun doing it, I hope.....a lunch is counting on it...or dinner, whatever it's all in fun.

I think Andi you are taking this way to seriously.....

Sorry, I was the one who told you not to type in caps....but before I told you...I saw that Chrissi did also...Caps are hard to read and not part of the guidelines here....I said it in a nice way and I didn't want you to get into trouble or your posts removed because of the caps...sorry. But even after you were told twice not to use caps....I still see posts that you wrote using caps.....the guidelines are there for a reason. You are not following the rules.

I hope you do return as all opinions and views are welcome....it makes it interesting.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/22 10:40PM
    #4   2006/10/23 04:23AM
    lestress

I was the one who was called a hypocrite because of a differing opinion about Sharon and phyllis.

This is a fun site and the differing opinions are what make it interesting. If we all had the same opinion there would be nothing to discuss. I find it quite illuminating that people can watch the exact same program and come up with such differing viewpoints on the plot and the characters. Try to remember that while there are those who disagree with you there are also those who agree WITH you.

#5   2006/10/23 04:38AM
    cheaggans

Quote lestress: I was the one who was called a hypocrite because of a differing opinion about Sharon and phyllis.

This is a fun site and the differing opinions are what make it interesting. If we all had the same opinion there would be nothing to discuss. I find it quite illuminating that people can watch the exact same program and come up with such differing viewpoints on the plot and the characters. Try to remember that while there are those who disagree with you there are also those who agree WITH you.
    That was said very well and I think this is the first you and I have agreed on something. But thats what makes this message board fun that we can disagree and agree on many topics. I love Phyllis and you hate her but that doesn't mean that I don't like you as a person I think that you have great views.

#6   2006/10/23 04:45AM
    lestress

Thanks I appreciate your comments more than you know - I did not like being called a hypocrite.

#7   2006/10/23 06:45AM
    pdames4

:) I agree with everybody that has replied so far. i have briefly visited enough message boards and lost interest almost immediately. I luv this particular site and I am very sorry that AndiVi( I hope I'm adressing the correct person) is having a bad experience. I have visited other threads( connected to other soaps) on this site and found the experience and the posts to be really fun. I hope you change your mind and come back and visit. I love it when others disagree, it really makes it fun, after all life would be boring without a little light banter.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list