List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Not bashing /Is the actor playing Kevin openly gay

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Not bashing /Is the actor playing Kevin openly gay

Started by FL senior fan at 2013/01/05 04:04AM
    Latest post: 2013/01/07 03:00PM, Views: 48546, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/01/06 03:33AM
    Re: Not bashing /Is the actor playing Kevin openly gay
    FL senior fan

thanks for comments; I guess we can conclude WE STILL DON'T KNOW.

#12   2013/01/06 03:43AM
    Rilynne

Quote FL senior fan: thanks for comments; I guess we can conclude WE STILL DON'T KNOW.

I did see it written before that he is gay in real life. I read this back when he was being held hostage and had to wear the squirrel suit. I will try to remember where I read that but in any case I don't think he looked awkward. I remember thinking back then I wouldn't have thought he was gay because he and Jenna seemed so perfect and adorable together. I guess we all can stereotype without intention sometimes. I love Kevin but not with Chloe, never have. She is too b*tchy and bossy.

#13   2013/01/06 05:02AM
    TwinsFan

I don't believe that CLB is married. I have never read or heard anything about his wife.

#14   2013/01/06 08:13AM
    mommmy

Quote TwinsFan: I don't believe that CLB is married. I have never read or heard anything about his wife.

Yeah I looked up quite a few sites about him and none of them said anything about a marriage.

#15   2013/01/06 08:54AM
    lvsdasnow

Quote Chanel - Girl: He appesrs Gay to me, but I thought Michael (CLB) was gay, but he has been married for years....so.... who knows or really cares!

Interesting read about CLB: No mention of a wife but he did do a Parenting book or series on children.

Christian J. LeBlanc was born in Fort Bragg,(Fayetteville, NC. August 25, LeBlanc grew up in New Orleans as the second oldest of eight children whose father, retired Major Andre Victor LeBlanc, is a decorated veteran and winner of the Bronze Star.

#16   2013/01/06 09:06AM
    lvsdasnow

An Interesting read about Kevin. : No mention of a wife or child but he stands up for those being mistreated. He thinks everyone should be treated right for who they are not for what they are.
    Rikaart was born in Brooklyn, New York and grew up in Staten Island, New York. He graduated with honors from Villanova University in Pennsylvania. While in college, he spent a semester in Washington, D.C., as an intern for a congressman on Capitol Hill.

Rikaart won the Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Supporting Actor in 2005.

#17   2013/01/06 11:22AM
    aquarius50

Quote Palski: I don't think being gay would affect his acting ability.

I agree

#18   2013/01/06 05:08PM
    plev

Both characters of Kevin and Michael are both openly gay in real life and Michael which is Christian LeBlanc has been rumored to have fathered Michelle Stafford's baby, because they are best friends

#19   2013/01/06 05:22PM
    ElleLa

Quote Rilynne:
    Quote FL senior fan: thanks for comments; I guess we can conclude WE STILL DON'T KNOW.

I did see it written before that he is gay in real life. I read this back when he was being held hostage and had to wear the squirrel suit. I will try to remember where I read that but in any case I don't think he looked awkward. I remember thinking back then I wouldn't have thought he was gay because he and Jenna seemed so perfect and adorable together. I guess we all can stereotype without intention sometimes. I love Kevin but not with Chloe, never have. She is too b*tchy and bossy.

I'd love for Kevin to be paired with a character more funny and whimsical like Jana again, I don't like the Chlovin pairing at all.

#20   2013/01/06 05:24PM
    french102

Quote plev: Both characters of Kevin and Michael are both openly gay in real life and Michael which is Christian LeBlanc has been rumored to have fathered Michelle Stafford's baby, because they are best friends

You are wrong.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list