List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler! Billy won't be............

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler! Billy won't be............

Started by Sharon Young at 2006/10/22 12:03PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/22 05:32PM, Views: 342, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2006/10/22 12:03PM
    Spoiler! Billy won't be............
    Sharon Young

recast and there is a reason....the writers are writing it as I write...Kay & Jill will become arch ememies again so it should be pretty spectacular & has to do with Billy...the writers are not going to touch the DNA on Jill so my imagination is blank today..what do you think?

thanks for posting,
    sharon

#2   2006/10/22 02:28PM
    Re: Spoiler! Billy won't be............
    Chrissi

Yes I heard this too. They only brought him on the show in order to get to this point of Jill and Katherine's relationship heading towards irrepairable damage. He wasn't fired because of his acting, as many thought.

I think it's been done and the writers need to come up with something new. Tired old storylines... hehe

#3   2006/10/22 02:33PM
    Sharon Young

Quote Chrissi: Yes I heard this too. They only brought him on the show in order to get to this point of Jill and Katherine's relationship heading towards irrepairable damage. He wasn't fired because of his acting, as many thought.

I think it's been done and the writers need to come up with something new. Tired old storylines... hehe

Hey girl! Y&R seem to have made a habit of hiring 6mo/1 yr
    contracts, carmen being another short term contract, I always felt Billy was one of those short term ones. Do they each think the other killed him or what? Sorry you're working on Sunday, take care.
    thanks,
    sharon

#4   2006/10/22 04:14PM
    irishprincess

Katherine and Jill enemies again? I'm sort of disappointed. The idea of all that fighting again. It's been done and I don't think it will be that good again.

#5   2006/10/22 04:29PM
    LuvThatKathe...

WOW! Jill and Katherine enemies again? I thought they had gotten past all that stuff. Whatever happens with Billy it must be really explosive to send Jill and Katherine back to fighting again; they've really come a long way in their relationship. I can't imagin what this is all gonna be about.

I'm not sure how I feel about Jill and Katherine being at odds with each other again either. Now don't get me wrong, I like when they argue and fight, but not to the point where they are physically abusive to one another. I don't want to see that again nor do I want them to totally hate each other to where they don't speak to one another or are plotting against each other. This has me wondering!

#6   2006/10/22 05:32PM
    nyaccent

I heard they just brought back Billy long enough to do that storyline and it has to do with DNA.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/22 05:33PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list