List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: VOTE! Who's Nikki's Baby Daddy of son Steve Burton

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

VOTE! Who's Nikki's Baby Daddy of son Steve Burton

Started by noaharc at 2013/01/04 02:38PM
    Latest post: 2013/08/22 05:37PM, Views: 5621, Replies: 60
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2013/08/17 08:52PM
    Re: VOTE! Who's Nikki's Baby Daddy of son Steve Burton
    mimimak

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote mimimak:
    Quote xjustbestrong: There is NO baby daddy as Nikki doesn't have a son. Someone started a thread using a "false" tweet by MTS. So, that's that.

I sooo hope you are right on that. Please no more crazy rewriting of soap history. It upsets us old timers who have been watching since we were kids. Nikki Reed was just a young girl when she came on the show 33 years ago. When could her character have given birth anyway?( (And I really don't want yet another brother for Nick to spar with, Adam is enough!) Was Nikki off the show for a while, with her character on the back burner when this could have happened? It always amazes me how well the writers keep 30 years of character history straight. They must have fantastic researchers to keep the plots and characters as true to history as they do. So many twists and turns to keep track of anyway, but this one seems terribly far fetched since Nikki has been on the show for so long, unlike Katherine who was introduced to GC as a middle aged woman. It was more plausible for her backstory to be shall we say, embellished!

I think he's supposed to be the Nikki/Jack baby who "died" shortly after birth. They're probably retconning a switched at birth s/l where the MacAvoys took home the Nack baby.

That makes sense, but how could that have happened? Didn't the Nack baby's heart get donated or did I misunderstand? I have to admit my memory has lapsed and I was not able to watch religiously in the mid to late 80's. I watched a lot in college and then again when I had my children as was on bed rest and soaps passed my days awaiting their births in 91 and 96! I remember loving Nikki and Jack together raising Victoria and Nick. They were a super coupe to me. I wish their baby was alive, but is it really possible?

#42   2013/08/17 09:07PM
    LucyT

Quote aquarius50:
    Quote noaharc: So Nikki has a long lost son, huh?

Let's vote on the baby daddy!

Choices:

A. Paul Williams
    B. Cash Cashman
    C. Greg Foster
    D. Kevin Bancroft
    E. Jack Abbott

My vote is Cash!

Since I only know of and remember three of the choices, I'm thinking Greg Foster. Wasn't he her first marriage? Doubt if its Jack's and Paul, well he a possibility and mabye the writer can use this to give Paul a much needed s/l which he richly deserves.

what is this for real I haven't watched for a few weeks.

Paul please let it be Paul!

#43   2013/08/17 09:11PM
    LucyT

Quote TSHM: Geez, hope it's not Pauls child , yet another child he didn't raise . I wish Sharon was Nikkis bio child.

Sharon and Nick that would be a challenging s/l.

#44   2013/08/17 09:14PM
    LucyT

Quote DylanReed: This is what Nelson Branco wrote in his newsletter:

In my next issue, I will tease Nikki’s new storyline – which will make everyone roll their eyes. The damage has been done by Josh and Jill. In story 411, Nikki learns the son she gave birth to decades ago – what? -- is alive.

Guess who?

Most people are guessing Nikki's long lost son is Dylan, played by Steve Burton.

of course it will be but what is the timeline for the baby Nikki and jack lost I can't remember?

#45   2013/08/17 09:14PM
    HOT PINK

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote mimimak:
    Quote xjustbestrong: There is NO baby daddy as Nikki doesn't have a son. Someone started a thread using a "false" tweet by MTS. So, that's that.

I sooo hope you are right on that. Please no more crazy rewriting of soap history. It upsets us old timers who have been watching since we were kids. Nikki Reed was just a young girl when she came on the show 33 years ago. When could her character have given birth anyway?( (And I really don't want yet another brother for Nick to spar with, Adam is enough!) Was Nikki off the show for a while, with her character on the back burner when this could have happened? It always amazes me how well the writers keep 30 years of character history straight. They must have fantastic researchers to keep the plots and characters as true to history as they do. So many twists and turns to keep track of anyway, but this one seems terribly far fetched since Nikki has been on the show for so long, unlike Katherine who was introduced to GC as a middle aged woman. It was more plausible for her backstory to be shall we say, embellished!

I think he's supposed to be the Nikki/Jack baby who "died" shortly after birth. They're probably retconning a switched at birth s/l where the MacAvoys took home the Nack baby.

I think Dylan is Nikki and Jack's baby who supposedly died. But, I don't believe it was an accidental baby switch. My scenario - Victor was very upset and angry because Nikki married Jack and was having his baby. I wouldn't put it past him to have arranged for Nikki and Jack's baby to be switched with another baby who had been stillborn. Victor probably didn't care who Nikki's baby had been given to; he just wanted the baby gone. Now, quite by accident, that baby (Dylan) has turned up in GC. And, when everyone finds out what Victor did, A LOT of people are going to be hurt and very very angry.

#46   2013/08/17 09:20PM
    mimimak

Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote mimimak:

I think Dylan is Nikki and Jack's baby who supposedly died. But, I don't believe it was an accidental baby switch. My scenario - Victor was very upset and angry because Nikki married Jack and was having his baby. I wouldn't put it past him to have arranged for Nikki and Jack's baby to be switched with another baby who had been stillborn. Victor probably didn't care who Nikki's baby had been given to; he just wanted the baby gone. Now, quite by accident, that baby (Dylan) has turned up in GC. And, when everyone finds out what Victor did, A LOT of people are going to be hurt and very very angry.

That sounds plausible. There needs to be something to break up Niktor again, LOL! They have been far too cozy for too long given the soap's history with these two. But what exactly happened with the Nack baby? Was he stillborn or did he live for a while and then die? I just don't recall. I just remember how sad it was and how devastating for Nikki and Jack.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/17 09:21PM
    #47   2013/08/17 09:32PM
    DylanReed

IF Dylan is the Nack baby, this is my speculation....

Victor hated the idea of Nikki having Jack's child, so maybe Victor stole the Nack baby, and switched their live infant with a dead or sickly one. The thing same as Adam did to Faith. He stole Faith and gave Sharon a dead baby to fake her death. Victor stole Dylan and replaced him with a dying child whose organs were donated.

Then Victor dumped Nack's real baby in an adoption agency where he was adopted by the McAvoy's as their only child.

When Victor's evil misdeeds come to light, Nikki will divorce him and reunite with her lost son Dylan.

#48   2013/08/17 09:44PM
    HOT PINK

Quote mimimak:
    Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote mimimak:

That sounds plausible. There needs to be something to break up Niktor again, LOL! They have been far too cozy for too long given the soap's history with these two. But what exactly happened with the Nack baby? Was he stillborn or did he live for a while and then die? I just don't recall. I just remember how sad it was and how devastating for Nikki and Jack.

From what I remember, John Abbott III died shortly after he was born and his heart was given to a baby named Jack Cook. And, I also remember how heartbroken Nikki and Jack were. But, we all know story-lines can be rewritten. I think Victor felt Nikki had committed the ultimate betrayal by marrying Jack and having his baby. So, he had Nikki and Jack's healthy baby taken and switched with another baby who had died. One thing I've learned since TGVN arrived in GC is that he is capable of doing anything to anyone who crosses him.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/17 09:47PM
    #49   2013/08/17 09:56PM
    mimimak

Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote mimimak:
    Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote mimimak:

From what I remember, John Abbott III died shortly after he was born and his heart was given to a baby named Jack Cook. And, I also remember how heartbroken Nikki and Jack were. But, we all know story-lines can be rewritten. I think Victor felt Nikki had committed the ultimate betrayal by marrying Jack and having his baby. So, he had Nikki and Jack's healthy baby taken and switched with another baby who had died. One thing I've learned since TGVN arrived in GC is that he is capable of doing anything to anyone who crosses him.

Thank you! and good theory. I agree, TGVN is capable of anything. If Nack baby is alive, it will make for great drama between Nikki,Victor and Jack. So baby MacEvoy, Connor, could be an Abbott with a bio brother who is a Newman, Johnny. Great plot!

#50   2013/08/17 10:09PM
    HOT PINK

Quote mimimak:
    Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote mimimak:
    Quote HOT PINK:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote mimimak:

Thank you! and good theory. I agree, TGVN is capable of anything. If Nack baby is alive, it will make for great drama between Nikki,Victor and Jack. So baby MacEvoy, Connor, could be an Abbott with a bio brother who is a Newman, Johnny. Great plot!

I think it's only a matter of time before Dylan finds out baby Connor is really Adam's. And, he will be hit with a double-whammy when he finds out Nikki and Jack are HIS parents.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list