List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: Gloria Is Going To Be Furious!!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: Gloria Is Going To Be Furious!!!!

Started by Sharon Young at 2006/10/22 11:48AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/23 09:50AM, Views: 707, Replies: 14
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/22 11:48AM
    Spoiler: Gloria Is Going To Be Furious!!!!
    Sharon Young

Lauren has to ban everyone from their child.
    When Gloria cannot see her new grandson she will be furious!!...How do you feel about Gloria's reaction?

thanks for posting,
    sharon

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/22 12:05PM
    #2   2006/10/22 11:50AM
    Re: Spoiler: Gloria Is Going To Be Furious!!!!
    lestress

I haven't seen her reaction yet although I have a hard time with Lauren banning everybody from his presence. Nobody can live like that and it would seem that people you know and trust would be able to visit him.

#3   2006/10/22 12:02PM
    pdames4

What is obviously apparent here is Lauren doesn't trust Gloria. I would like to see who is it that she does allow near the baby. I am sure Paul will be one of the few chosen people for sure. Maybe Kevin, maybe not.

#4   2006/10/22 12:07PM
    Sharon Young

Quote lestress: I haven't seen her reaction yet although I have a hard time with Lauren banning everybody from his presence. Nobody can live like that and it would seem that people you know and trust would be able to visit him.

Well I think they are just doing this while the baby's in the hospital.

thanks for posting,
    sharon

#5   2006/10/22 01:33PM
    heart and soul

Quote pdames4: What is obviously apparent here is Lauren doesn't trust Gloria. I would like to see who is it that she does allow near the baby. I am sure Paul will be one of the few chosen people for sure. Maybe Kevin, maybe not.

Do you think Kevin is really Shelia? LOL

#6   2006/10/22 02:09PM
    gommie

I would not be worried about her reaction...the babys welfare takes priority...........

#7   2006/10/22 04:12PM
    irishprincess

Gloria's reaction will be typical for Gloria - she'll take it as a personal affront and try to sneak in to see the baby. But Lauren can't protect Fen from everyone - there are nurses and doctors and other hospital employees - anyone of them could be Sheila - maybe Paul is sheila

#8   2006/10/22 05:40PM
    nyaccent

Quote pdames4: What is obviously apparent here is Lauren doesn't trust Gloria. I would like to see who is it that she does allow near the baby. I am sure Paul will be one of the few chosen people for sure. Maybe Kevin, maybe not.

I think because they think anyone female can show up as Sheila.......

#9   2006/10/22 06:19PM
    gommie

Quote irishprincess: Gloria's reaction will be typical for Gloria - she'll take it as a personal affront and try to sneak in to see the baby. But Lauren can't protect Fen from everyone - there are nurses and doctors and other hospital employees - anyone of them could be Sheila - maybe Paul is sheila

in that case maybe she or M need to remain there at all times

#10   2006/10/22 09:37PM
    pdames4

Quote heart and soul:

Do you think Kevin is really Shelia? LOL
    No! I'm the one who thinks Mr. Kim is Sheila.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list