List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: sean patrick flanery

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

sean patrick flanery

Started by mainer at 2013/01/02 11:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/01 02:42PM, Views: 25901, Replies: 347
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2013/02/24 09:44PM
    Re: sean patrick flanery
    hopey pix

Sean was definately not happy about the IOC dropping wrestling!!He mentioned that very strongly in his Tweets when it was announced!!He's very well-versed in everything!No wonder our vet is such a popular man at fan events!!

#82   2013/02/25 08:47PM
    hopey pix

I wish Sam would just come back to reclaim his apartment at Victoria's!I am just dying for our Sam to walk in on Sharon at that moment when Sharon and Adam are doing the Nasty everywhere!!It sure would liven up the show,and we'd have our HOT SPF back!!I would love that!!

#83   2013/02/26 04:57PM
    hopey pix

I hated it so much when Sharon said to Dylan who's renovating her kitchen,She said,"I like a country type kitchen".Well you had that and more with sweetie Sam,Sharon!!Why didn't you stay with him in New Mexico,you dork??Please call our Vet,NOW!!!

#84   2013/02/27 08:51PM
    hopey pix

Seeing Sharon with Faith and Dylan made me feel bad for Sam!!He never got the chance to be with Faith much.She was just a little girl when he did the last scenes with Sharon and the other little girl who was faith!She seemed to shy away from him!How I wish Sam would come back for the 40TH Anniversary time,and try to get Sharon back!That would sure be a hot triangle,wouldn't it?Sam coming back and vying for Sharon's affections,and Dylan doing it also!!It would create such a fantastic storyline,wouldn't it Sammers?

#85   2013/02/28 12:18PM
    spffan1

Quote hopey pix: Seeing Sharon with Faith and Dylan made me feel bad for Sam!!He never got the chance to be with Faith much.She was just a little girl when he did the last scenes with Sharon and the other little girl who was faith!She seemed to shy away from him!How I wish Sam would come back for the 40TH Anniversary time,and try to get Sharon back!That would sure be a hot triangle,wouldn't it?Sam coming back and vying for Sharon's affections,and Dylan doing it also!!It would create such a fantastic storyline,wouldn't it Sammers?

Hi Hopey,

It should be Sharon fighting to regain the affection of our beautiful veterinarian. That's her who betrayed, humilated and abandoned him despite all he did for her. She should be on her knees asking forgiveness for all the harm she did. But between you and me, I prefer to see Sean in a series like "Dexter" rather than in this far-fetched soap opera.

P.S.: You could find on YouTube two videos of the premiere of the film "The Phantom", which took place yesterday in Los Angeles. Sean can be seen at the beginning and towards the end of the videos. He is accompanied by his wife. Both are very elegant. For sure, this man is getting more and more GORGEOUS!!!

Here are the links:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hi7lR1EZnM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNxodIVK5ss

Enjoy and take care!

#86   2013/02/28 12:30PM
    habbyfan

Hey spffan 1,you are so dead on about this being a stupid soap opera story,I would much rather see him in Dexter.

Thanks for the links you provided,

It is always informative when you drop by.

#87   2013/03/01 03:47AM
    spffan1

Quote spffan1:
    Quote hopey pix: Seeing Sharon with Faith and Dylan made me feel bad for Sam!!He never got the chance to be with Faith much.She was just a little girl when he did the last scenes with Sharon and the other little girl who was faith!She seemed to shy away from him!How I wish Sam would come back for the 40TH Anniversary time,and try to get Sharon back!That would sure be a hot triangle,wouldn't it?Sam coming back and vying for Sharon's affections,and Dylan doing it also!!It would create such a fantastic storyline,wouldn't it Sammers?

Hi Hopey,

It should be Sharon fighting to regain the affection of our beautiful veterinarian. That's her who betrayed, humilated and abandoned him despite all he did for her. She should be on her knees asking forgiveness for all the harm she did. But between you and me, I prefer to see Sean in a series like "Dexter" rather than in this far-fetched soap opera.

P.S.: You could find on YouTube two videos of the premiere of the film "The Phantom", which took place yesterday in Los Angeles. Sean can be seen at the beginning and towards the end of the videos. He is accompanied by his wife. Both are very elegant. For sure, this man is getting more and more GORGEOUS!!!

Here are the links:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hi7lR1EZnM

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNxodIVK5ss

Enjoy and take care!

Hi SPF Fans,

There is another video from the premiere of "The Phantom", here's the link:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2LK0WvsTH8

Enjoy and GOOD DAY!!!

#88   2013/03/02 01:12PM
    hopey pix

I have had a hard time posting,I was busy!But,so far,The Phantom isn't out here!!Has anyone of you Sammers seen it in your area!!I just hate when they do this to Sean's movies!!How is anyone supposed to get popular today anyhow!!There's just so much Vampire junk you can watch!!Oh,Sean,I can't wait till you are on Dexter!!Has anyone else seen The Phantom Premieres on YT?I haven't yet!!Tell me if you have!!(Oh,I was so sad to see the post also that Bonnie Franklin passed away!!I loved her,and I know how bad pancreatic cancer is!!I'm going back to that post now!!More later!!Love to all Sammers)!!

#89   2013/03/02 02:17PM
    habbyfan

hopey they just had the premier ... but if you google .... The Phantom premier 02/2013 Sean Patrick Flanery ... you will see a lot of stuff from the Red Carpet. Happy browsing.

It is better than being on the board right now,so much ugly stuff on here.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/02 02:19PM
    #90   2013/03/02 10:52PM
    hopey pix

I agree with you Habby!It's better on our Sean Flanery board than many others!!I sure miss Bonnie Franklin!!I'm so sad,she was a favorite of mine!And strangely enough,before SNL tonight,we saw an old Simpsons show!It had Homer's dad seeing a show in Branson!And a show about old TV Stars was on stage,and they had Bonnie Franklin as a cartoon along with MR.T,etc. It was a jab on old TV stars!But, bad timing,since she just died on Friday!!But,I finally got to see a few clips on You Tube of The Phantom Premiere.Sean and his wife are sure a WOW couple!SOOO good-looking together!Thanks everyone for mentioning about these clips!Has anyone been able to see it?It's not here as of yet where I am,darn it!!I just can't wait till Dexter comes up!I miss Sean so much on Y&R!!Sharon is crazy!If she likes country stuff so much,why didn't you stay in NM with Sam?I love how handsome he is in photos at the Premiere!!He really works the camera!!What a handsome dude!(I loved when he called Keeley Dude on Y&R)!!Please do more movies Sean!!

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list