List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: sean patrick flanery

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

sean patrick flanery

Started by mainer at 2013/01/02 11:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/01 02:42PM, Views: 26636, Replies: 347
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2013/02/12 08:15PM
    Re: sean patrick flanery
    hopey pix

I feel very tired now after the trip!I just wanted to check Sean's Twitter page!He didn't mention anything on Dexter yet!I heard he started to film the show on Monday.I did see how he mentioned today about the IOC dropping wrestling in the Olympics for golf!I know he's a fighter also,in addition to all the other things he does!I saw his Sam scenes on my VCR tonight!It seemed like a good night to do that!Gosh,he's great with Victoria in his last scenes with her before he left GC!!Why can't they bring our vet home to us?

#72   2013/02/13 09:15PM
    hopey pix

I just looked at Sean and Sharon's Twitter pages!Sean had only a post from Monday about the Olympics dropping wrestling,and hating it!I know he's a fighter too!!And Sharon has some birthday wishes on hers and a lovely photo of flowers she got as a gift!I wish her and Sam could have gotten together for Valentine's!Now he'll be on Dexter!I hope he doesn't forget about his Y&R fans!!I almost wish he'd start up doing the Strip again,as I enjoyed it alot!!

#73   2013/02/18 08:30PM
    hopey pix

TaySteffy,I have really enjoyed your posts after I post about Sean!You are very knowledgeable!!And that's what we need,to continue this or these two Sam posts,so writers know we just won't give up our Sam,even a year or so after they wrote him off!!There's not so much love for others who have left like for Sean!!But,I love this man,and feel he is sooo worth it!!

#74   2013/02/19 05:08PM
    hopey pix

Y&R,why didn't you get our vet back for Sharon on Valentine's Day!!Yuck,a snow-storm was the best you could do?Bring our vet,Sam back for Sharon,NOW!!!

#75   2013/02/20 09:11PM
    hopey pix

Boy I sure hope the storm stuff is done!!Of course,like last February,they are sticking Sharon with Adam again!!How unimaginative!!I wish that for their 40TH Anniversary at the end of March,they'd just bring Sam and Sharon back to GC to help Sharon with her disease!!She sure doesn't need Adam!!Bring back SAM and PIPER!!

#76   2013/02/21 09:11PM
    hopey pix

I have had to go to You Tube to see some of Sean in Powder,Y&R and Boondock Saints tonight!I wish Dexter was starting tomorrow!!I miss him so much on our screens at least 3 days a week,like when he started Y&R!!I can't seem to get the video mentioned about him yet from TaySteffy,or even the YT stuff with Tom Selleck others have mentioned seeing!It is driving me so crazy that computers and TV can be so different in Canada and the US!!I only know I can't wait till Sean is back on TV!!!

#77   2013/02/22 04:55PM
    hopey pix

I still haven't seen Tom Selleck's YT scenes from Y&R!!It wasn't coming up last night for me!1I just got fustrated and watched some more of Sean's older Y&R scenes on YT!!I hope The Phantom gets a wide release on March 1ST!!Sean is mentioning lots now on Twitter about the film opening,and having a premiere at Mann's Chinese Theater for it next week!Go Sean!!It sounds great!!

#78   2013/02/22 05:00PM
    bukopandan

Hopey, did you see Cold Spring? On Lifetime's site it had said it was going to re-air this week but then that info disappeared and it now has info for it being on Lifetime's LMN channel in March and April. Every time I tried watching the movie before, it was not on at the listed times, and now the latest listing for February just disappeared!

Oh, Hopey, I just saw your post in the other SPF thread!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/22 05:01PM
    #79   2013/02/23 03:29PM
    hopey pix

No Bukopandan,I haven't seen Cold Spring either!!It was scheduled just one weekend on the US Lifetime channel,and it wasn't on the Canadian one then!!It hasn't been shown again!!I just wonder why this film is getting such shabby treatment,and no other one?It's driving me crazy!!

#80   2013/02/23 06:06PM
    habbyfan

Quote hopey pix: I feel very tired now after the trip!I just wanted to check Sean's Twitter page!He didn't mention anything on Dexter yet!I heard he started to film the show on Monday.I did see how he mentioned today about the IOC dropping wrestling in the Olympics for golf!I know he's a fighter also,in addition to all the other things he does!I saw his Sam scenes on my VCR tonight!It seemed like a good night to do that!Gosh,he's great with Victoria in his last scenes with her before he left GC!!Why can't they bring our vet home to us?

The IOC dropping wrestling from the Olympics is something I will never understand.Wrestling was one if the original sports. I don't understand how they could do that.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list