List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: sean patrick flanery

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

sean patrick flanery

Started by mainer at 2013/01/02 11:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/01 02:42PM, Views: 25502, Replies: 347
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/01/24 09:21PM
    Re: sean patrick flanery
    hopey pix

Yay!!Sean is going to be on TV again,just not on Y&R,Darn it!!But,on Dexter!!That was such good news when I read it!!Maybe you could put in a good word for Norman Reedus too,then the Boondock Saints would rule again!!Would that be awesome!!But,congrats to you Sean on getting this part!!Love YA!!!

#42   2013/01/25 04:42PM
    habbyfan

Hi hopey, I love Dexter, I think this will be a good role for SPF ... I am very excited about this news.

#43   2013/01/25 07:35PM
    hopey pix

Hi Habby!I was so excited to see the news Sean got on Dexter!I really like the show,and to see Sean there will be a real plus!!I can't wait!!Too bad some Sean bashers were already saying he has to bring it if he's on this show!!HE'LL BE FANTASTIC ON Dexter!!NUFF SAID!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/25 07:35PM
    #44   2013/01/26 08:27PM
    hopey pix

I haven't been able to see Daniel on Justified yet!!But,so glad many Y&R stars are on to better things!I just can't wait to see SPF in Dexter!!I am so glad he's been hired for this show!Now,if only Y&R would get him back!!

#45   2013/01/27 02:02PM
    hopey pix

I don't know of any stars of Y&R on things yet this week,but I always try to be on the look-out for them now!!So looking forward to Sean being on Dexter in JUNE!!WOW!!

#46   2013/01/28 09:05PM
    hopey pix

While we wait for Sean to be on Dexter,You Tube has lots of new things to see Sean in!!I saw just last night when I checked,The Strip(1999),a few clips of A Crush On YOU,and the opening of Numbers where Sean played a cop on that show a few years ago,titled Tabu!!All of these where very good to see!And You Tube seems to add more every month!!Check it out,Sammers!!

#47   2013/01/29 09:07PM
    hopey pix

Everyone really needs to check out The Strip with Sean,it's on YOU TUBE!!He's just soo hot in it!!I almost wish he'd start this one again after he's done with Dexter,it would be great to see Sean in anything else though!!

#48   2013/01/30 08:07PM
    spffan1

Hi! SPF fans...

You can see the trailer of the new movie of Sean, Scavengers, at this site :

beyondhollywood.com

Look at Recent Trailers and clips or Sci-fi..

Enjoy!!!

#49   2013/01/30 09:23PM
    hopey pix

I just was trying to get Scavengers,SPFFAN1,but had no luck here so far.Other stuff came up,I have to keep trying.But a film of Sean's from 1995 came up,Raging Angels.He must have done this one after or before Powder!He's very young and hunky!And there are a few clips of the film on You Tube now.He plays Chris,and he's booted out of a band,that's all I saw so far.He's even younger than in The Strip!Oh,I love that one!!I wish Sean would start doing it again,after Dexter is done!WQW!!He's so DARN HOT in The Strip!!I love it!!And I don't remember it from when it was on before!UPN probably morphed into the CW,or some other station,after this!!I just love YOU TUBE for all of Sean's great stuff!It helps me out as I'm still missing him as Sam so darn much!!

#50   2013/01/31 10:30PM
    hopey pix

Well I finally got to see the clip of Scavengers on on the beyondhollywood.com site tonight.It also has a Dark Carnival and The Phantom clips!Sean has been so busy acting the last few years!!There's so much to see our vet in coming up to tide us over till he's on Dexter!!I am very glad of it too!!I miss him so much as Sam!And I would love him to re-do The Strip!What a good show,it should have lasted longer for sure!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list