List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: sean patrick flanery

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

sean patrick flanery

Started by mainer at 2013/01/02 11:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/01 02:42PM, Views: 23172, Replies: 347
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2013/01/13 02:04PM
    Re: sean patrick flanery
    hopey pix

Hi Habby and Y&RTalk!!Sean had a movie on A Canadian cable channel twice this morning!!(SPACE TV).I tape one and watched it this morning too!If you could have seen it,you'd see he not only has a fine arse,but great pecs too!!What a man!!

#32   2013/01/13 10:36PM
    YandR talk

Quote hopey pix: Hi Habby and Y&RTalk!!Sean had a movie on A Canadian cable channel twice this morning!!(SPACE TV).I tape one and watched it this morning too!If you could have seen it,you'd see he not only has a fine arse,but great pecs too!!What a man!!

Savage Planet is one movie of his that I have not seen. I'll have to watch for that one! Sean is truly beautiful....ALL OVER! I'm glad that you got to enjoy a SPF movie! That's something to smile about!

#33   2013/01/14 04:10AM
    hopey pix

Sorry you didn't get to see Savage Planet in the US yet!!Go figure!!It was the other way around with Sean's Lifetime movie last weekend!!(Not in Canada,but in the US,I mean)!But,be assured,it was from 2006,but Sean sported some SAVAGE PECS and a mighty fine arse in this one I saw!!YOWZA!!

#34   2013/01/15 09:18PM
    hopey pix

Y&RTALK,sorry you couldn't get it in the US!!(I thought so,just like when Cold Spring was on the US Lifetime a week ago,Canada's Lifetime had other movie scheduled!Not that one yet)!Boy,their scheduling of movies can suck when you want to see a film!Either it's not on,or even the wrong country,(Like just happened with these 2 films of Sean's)!!LOUSY!!Why not an SPF Marathon,or channel of his own?(I can dream,can't I)!!

#35   2013/01/16 09:25PM
    hopey pix

Sammers,I can't wait till Sean's next movie comes out!The Phantom is supposed to be opening on March 1ST!I just googled it and saw a trailer,but didn't see Sean in it!But his named was listed 6TH in the poster of it!It sounds like a great film!So,it's 6 weeks away till the opening of Sean's next film,Sammers!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/16 09:33PM
    #36   2013/01/17 09:54PM
    hopey pix

I am soo hoping that The Phantom gets a wide release on March 1st,so we can all see this movie!I googled it last night.Sean was listed 6TH in the poster.And it's out March 1ST!I hope everywhere!!

#37   2013/01/20 05:13PM
    hopey pix

Still hoping that Sean's movie,The Phantom gets a wide release!!It's supposed to open finally on March 1st!!I saw a trailer when I googled it earlier this week!!I was out with my niece Sheila and sister,to talk about our Mom and Brother who passed away.I gave them a copy of Sean's Savage Planet,that i taped last week.Got to spread the Sean love around!!

#38   2013/01/21 08:58PM
    hopey pix

I saw Vail Bloom,(ex-Heather) on Castle tonight!!Gosh,her hair is much longer and darker than on Y&R now!!I wish another Y&R-er,namely Sean,would be on that show!!RIGHT SAMMERS!!!I want to see our vet on EVERYTHING!!!

#39   2013/01/22 09:25PM
    hopey pix

Hi,Sammers!Not much response on my Vail Bloom sighting last night on Castle!Wish Sean was also on it,don't we Sammers?

#40   2013/01/23 09:16PM
    hopey pix

There was more response on Daniel's Justified appearance!But,I never got to see this,I can't get this show just now!Darn it!I saw some tweets last night on Sean's page,someone asked:Do you ever sleep?You are always tweeting!!WOW!!I love seeing all the thinks he has on his Twitter and Facebook pages!I can't believe someone wonders why our guy tweets so much!!Because he can,and it's there!And I for one am glad he's the kind of guy who cares about his fans enough to do this!He's a special man for sure!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list