List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: sean patrick flanery

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

sean patrick flanery

Started by mainer at 2013/01/02 11:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/01 02:42PM, Views: 24806, Replies: 347
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2013/01/10 08:01AM
    Re: sean patrick flanery
    Aeryn

Quote habbyfan: I was watching Lydia's Italy last night(love her) then the movie came on "Kiss The Bride" and there he was,the young and gorgeous SPF. I fell in love all over again.

Hard not too!!!

I keep hoping to catch him on Lifetime. Definitely puts a smile on my face.

#22   2013/01/10 12:08PM
    hopey pix

Hi HABBY AND AERYN,love seeing your posts!!Keep it up!!I didn't see Kiss The Bride either yet!!Cold Spring is still not on our Lifetime's Canadian listings yet!!Has any poster see this new movie of Sean's yet?I would love to know!!On the Canadian cable channel.Space TV,they are having Savage Planet from 2006!I have it on tape from last March!It`s on again on Sunday morning on Space!!I enjoyed the movie alot!He has his older look,and is so handsome!!My husband quipped,after we viewed it then,does he own a shirt that`s not so tight!!He is HANDSOME TO THE MAX!!LOVE SEAN!!!

#23   2013/01/10 04:48PM
    habbyfan

Hi hopey, hope you are felling better to-day.

#24   2013/01/10 04:57PM
    hopey pix

OH,HI HABBY!!We both must have gotten on the computer at the same time!!WOW!!KISMET!!I think that's great!I guess you would say I'm am a little better today!Now,I'm trying to connect with my school and old work friends to tell them this!There is really only a memorial coming up(in BC in the summer,I heard,he was cremated)!!It's not like my MOM's funeral.So,not enough closure for me!!And no memorial planned here as of yet!!Well,at least I hear on of Sean's movies in on Space(in Canada,too)!!Savage Planet is on Sunday Morning,YAY!!I saw it last March and enjoyed it!!At least I can see it!!Thanks for your loving concern!!

#25   2013/01/10 05:39PM
    habbyfan

Kismet hopey, I am felling so bad for you,it is so far away for anyone,from Mn. to B.C. not much you can do about that.

I think if you can contact friends and talk,it will give you some closure ... maybe not as much as you would like ... but any amount will help.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/10 05:43PM
    #26   2013/01/11 03:43PM
    hopey pix

WOW,HABBY!!JUST POSTING WITH YOU HELPS IMMENSELY!!And I got a weird call from someone who didn't say anything at (AM!!It was like,my brother could have said,look in the paper for my obituary!!Oh it was strange!!I cut the obituary out,and it said memorial to be later in the year,out in BC maybe!!So,unfinal,no closure!And I don't know when there will be one in MB.It isn't like my Mom's nice funeral,3 weeks ago!At least it provided some closure!!I just love goin g on this board!!Have a look,Habby,and it will warm your heart as it did mine!!The posters on THIS Y&R BOARD ARE GREAT!!LOVE YOU ALL WHO READ THIS!!And I have to add,Sean Flanery's movie,Savage Planet(2006),will be on Space TV,(a Canadian cable channel though),not Lifetime,(nothing there yet listing Cold Spring)!!At least I can view this one,I saw it last March and liked it!!At least there's something I can see,Sun.,Jan.13TH,(9-11AM,central,10-12/ET)!!At least there is one film of Sean's I can see this weekend!!

#27   2013/01/12 12:20PM
    hopey pix

I can't wait to tape Savage Planet later at 2:00AM(central)on Space also.I want to tape it for my sister later!It's a good movie,and I am glad to see one of Sean's movies on this weekend for sure(In Canada,at least)!!

#28   2013/01/12 05:41PM
    hopey pix

Remember,(in Canada though on Space TV)!!Sean(SAM),is on the movie from 2006,SAVAGE PLANET!It is very SCI-FI!!I saw it last year,but I will be taping fro my sister tonight.It's with his older look,and he's in it alot!!It's on at 2-4AM(CT),and (9-11AM(CT) on Sunday morning.Add an hour for the East,or take of a hour or 2 for the west.I think that's right for time zones,or check your listings!I love seeing Y&R people in anything!!!

#29   2013/01/12 07:08PM
    YandR talk

Quote hopey pix: Remember,(in Canada though on Space TV)!!Sean(SAM),is on the movie from 2006,SAVAGE PLANET!It is very SCI-FI!!I saw it last year,but I will be taping fro my sister tonight.It's with his older look,and he's in it alot!!It's on at 2-4AM(CT),and (9-11AM(CT) on Sunday morning.Add an hour for the East,or take of a hour or 2 for the west.I think that's right for time zones,or check your listings!I love seeing Y&R people in anything!!!

Good to see you excited about Sean! I still love Sean....with his fine arse! Heehee!

#30   2013/01/12 07:48PM
    hopey pix

OH,Y&RTALK,(so good to hear from you)!!!I second that motion of seeing more of his fine arse!!Get him back on Y&R!!And see Savage Planet,he has THE finest arse and bod in that movie!!YOWZA!!(ONLY,IT'S ON A CANADIAN CABLE CHANNEL THIS TIME)!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/12 07:49PM
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list