List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: sean patrick flanery

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

sean patrick flanery

Started by mainer at 2013/01/02 11:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/01 02:42PM, Views: 25912, Replies: 347
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2013/01/05 04:28PM
    Re: sean patrick flanery
    hopey pix

Sean's movie was set to be on Sat. around noon.And again on Lifetime in the USA on Sunday evening around 7,check your listings to be sure!Our Canadian Lifetime channel doesn't show this movie as of yet!!Darn!!Has anyone of you Sammers seen it yet from the USA!!I am very interesting in knowing this!!It's called Cold Spring,the town in NY state it's set in.It's about a couple on the rocks,because his wife can't have a baby(played by Natasha Henstrige).She's a Canadian,and the movie was done in Toronto,(Canada),last summer in August!!Let me know here if you saw it,or if you yet plan to!

#12   2013/01/07 09:37PM
    hopey pix

Did any of SPF's fans actually see Cold Spring on Lifetime this past weekend?It wasn't on our Canadian Lifetime one,they had different films!!I don't know yet when it will be shown here.So,did any of Sean's fans get to see it?And if so,let us know how it was!!

#13   2013/01/07 09:48PM
    bukopandan

Quote hopey pix: Did any of SPF's fans actually see Cold Spring on Lifetime this past weekend?It wasn't on our Canadian Lifetime one,they had different films!!I don't know yet when it will be shown here.So,did any of Sean's fans get to see it?And if so,let us know how it was!!

I was out of town vacationing and didn't see any TV. I read the synopsis on Lifetime online and it sounds like it is pretty intense! Kind of like a Fatal Attraction but with a big twist. Unfortunately, online it said Lifetime doesn't have any scheduled dates for airing it again (I guess this is just US?), but I'll an eye out. In the pics I saw he looked great--and I swear he's leaner than when on YR...yes?

#14   2013/01/07 09:57PM
    hopey pix

I know what you mean,he is definately leaner than on Y&R!!I know he works at a club also,Hollywood/BJJ(for Brazilain Ju-Jitsu)!!He's a trainer there also!It's supposed to also be around the corner from Y&R's studio too!I heard that reported when he still was on Y&R!!But,he sure seems to look skinnier now!!It shows in his face alot more!But,he's so handsome,no mater what his weight or how he looks!!Cold Spring does sound sort of Fatal Attraction-like,since he wants to kill his wife in the film,as she can't have a baby.That's what the synopsis said when I checked Lifetime's web-site!It was on last Fri.,Sat.,and Sunday.But,I don't know of any future airings yet,or when it's on our Lifetime in Canada,either!!

#15   2013/01/07 10:03PM
    bukopandan

Quote hopey pix: I know what you mean,he is definately leaner than on Y&R!!I know he works at a club also,Hollywood/BJJ(for Brazilain Ju-Jitsu)!!He's a trainer there also!It's supposed to also be around the corner from Y&R's studio too!I heard that reported when he still was on Y&R!!But,he sure seems to look skinnier now!!It shows in his face alot more!But,he's so handsome,no mater what his weight or how he looks!!Cold Spring does sound sort of Fatal Attraction-like,since he wants to kill his wife in the film,as she can't have a baby.That's what the synopsis said when I checked Lifetime's web-site!It was on last Fri.,Sat.,and Sunday.But,I don't know of any future airings yet,or when it's on our Lifetime in Canada,either!!

Sorry you couldn't see it, Hopey. I was with my husband's family in Las Vegas and didn't catch any TV--would have watched it if I'd been here. I'm sure it'll be on again and where you are eventually. Well, I hope so--how can Hopey not get to her SPF?! (You in Canada are so lucky though when it comes to HGTV shows--you get to see all the good ones.) Well, he's looking very good, and I LOVE how he dresses! I was disappointed to see that the video clip on the Lifetime site's page for the film was not available and I went on YouTube to see of anything from Cold Spring was there. Didn't see anything. But have you seen this?:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPATSXHOuAQ

#16   2013/01/07 10:21PM
    hopey pix

I put this one in on my You Tube,and nothing happened!!But,I saw a video of Sean dancing,in various roles,and some from Chicago Comic-Con.Last night,I saw on Facebook,he had a Blue Christmas song posted awhile ago!It was good!!And I also saw a cute photo of his dog,Donut on acute litte white mattress,and a red Power Ranger toy by the dog!So cute,it was on Lockerz!Sean just loves that dog,it really shows!!

#17   2013/01/07 10:27PM
    bukopandan

Quote hopey pix: I put this one in on my You Tube,and nothing happened!!But,I saw a video of Sean dancing,in various roles,and some from Chicago Comic-Con.Last night,I saw on Facebook,he had a Blue Christmas song posted awhile ago!It was good!!And I also saw a cute photo of his dog,Donut on acute litte white mattress,and a red Power Ranger toy by the dog!So cute,it was on Lockerz!Sean just loves that dog,it really shows!!

It was a mix of him doing bits of silly dancing here and there to that song "Everybody Dance Now." Really cute. I made sure the link worked...sorry it didn't for you. I just checked out his dog online. No wonder he makes such a good vet on YR!

#18   2013/01/09 09:41AM
    hopey pix

Hi,Budkopandan!Thanks for all your great posts a day ago!I loved reading them!And I love to share what Sean does to all Sammers!!I did catch the silly dance ,moves one on You Tube!!Loved it!!I put on another post that my brother died of Leukemia on Jan.8TH!!I couldn't post anything yesterday!I felt so numb!!Thanks all great posters!I love you all!!

#19   2013/01/09 09:01PM
    hopey pix

Thanks to all for the good words about my brother's passing!!This is why the writers should get people like SPF back,family and who you love really count!!I wish the times where different,so it could be that way!!

#20   2013/01/10 07:52AM
    habbyfan

I was watching Lydia's Italy last night(love her) then the movie came on "Kiss The Bride" and there he was,the young and gorgeous SPF. I fell in love all over again.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list