List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: sean patrick flanery

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

sean patrick flanery

Started by mainer at 2013/01/02 11:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/01 02:42PM, Views: 25352, Replies: 347
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2013/03/09 06:34PM
    Re: sean patrick flanery
    hopey pix

I just heard yesterday that Valerie Harper is going to be on The Doctors discussing her brain cancer.It's so shocking to hear she has something that could kill her in 3 months!And ET never really mentioned much about Bonnie Franklin's funeral!Just a little and then they cut to Mackenzie Phillps and her troubles!That was crummy of them to do this!I haven't seen Sean's Dexter photos yet!I have been watching Boondock Saints clips tonight to see Sean.I wish they'd be like GH for their 50TH,and have everyone come back,like Sean for Y&R's 40TH!!

#102   2013/03/13 04:03AM
    hopey pix

I wish our vet Sam would get to do an intro!I am really loving the anniversary intro's.I wish it could go on for a year!!I also wish Sam could be there,"HMM,I remember the day I whacked Adam in the face!It seems like yesterday..." Then cut to their fight after Adam dissed Sharon for the millionth time!!I miss our Sam soo much at times like these,when he should darn well be on the show still!!JFP is literally getting rid of almost everyone now!It must be a hard place to work at now!!

#103   2013/03/13 09:56AM
    bukopandan

Yesterday I looked at Lifetime's schedule for Cold Spring. It did not have March dates now but two in early April. What happened to their March airings? Did anyone see CS sometime this month?

#104   2013/03/13 10:43AM
    habbyfan

I have been watching for it too. haven't seen it yet.

#105   2013/03/13 12:02PM
    bukopandan

So few spoken words...so much said without them! Have to paste in this clip:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0M-u8yqJp4

#106   2013/03/13 12:03PM
    bukopandan

Quote habbyfan: I have been watching for it too. haven't seen it yet.

It's just crazy, Habby. Every month, Lifetime has air dates but I swear they do not air the movie. I thought before about contacting the channel to ask, and now I'm going to. I'll post back if I ever get a reply!

#107   2013/03/13 08:49PM
    hopey pix

I saw that too,about them not airing CS!!It always seems to be off the schedule and all other one air!!I hate this!Like they don't have faith in the film!!Something is so wrong!I am so glad Sean got on Dexter!!I wish him all the success with it!!Even The Phantom,in LA it had it's premiere 2 weeks ago,and isn't even at a theater out here!I hate that they treat Sean's films like this!!

#108   2013/03/13 09:04PM
    hopey pix

I just looked at Sean's Twitter page!!There's two newer Fantastic photos of Sean!!One with his director on Dexter,where his hair is very neat and proper!And the other with his dog Donut!He looks like he had some blonder highlights there!!So darn cute!!Wow,I love that photo!!So handsome,Sean!!

#109   2013/03/21 06:19PM
    spffan1

Hi SPF Fans,

I've just found a site with recent pictures and news about Sean. The site is very well done and complete. Just check it out! It's really worth it!!! Here's the link:

seanpatrickflanery.org/

Enjoy!!!

#110   2013/03/21 09:26PM
    hopey pix

Hi SPFFAN1!!I'll have to check out this site!!Thanks for posting with us again!!I like his photos from Twitter!!They are so good!!And you know it's SPF himself who's posting them too!I sure like that!!It's so hard to wait for Dexter!!I don't know about the Cold Spring movie either!!I know what you mean Bukopandan,it's never on as scheduled!!Why,I don't know!!I hope you get an answer back from Lifetime!!It's crazy!At least on Y&R,you got to see him at least 3 times a week,until the end!!I miss our vet,Sam,sooo much!!

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list