List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: sean patrick flanery

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

sean patrick flanery

Started by mainer at 2013/01/02 11:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/01 02:42PM, Views: 25519, Replies: 347
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2013/03/03 08:33AM
    Re: sean patrick flanery
    habbyfan

Hi hopey ... I don't think the movie is in theater yet, but the premier was good.Yes his wife is a beauty,the best looking couple their IMO.

I loved Bonnie Franklin too and she died much too early,she could have continued acting for a long time,so versatile.

#92   2013/03/03 10:32AM
    spffan1

Hi SPF Fans,

The first photo of Sean as Jacob Elroy on the set of "Dexter" Season 8. Here's the link:

www.dexterdaily.com/

I can't wait for June 30!

#93   2013/03/03 10:58AM
    habbyfan

I am so excited for season 8,

Thanks for the link,spffan.

#94   2013/03/03 02:31PM
    hopey pix

Hi Habby & SPFFAN1!!Love hearing from you guys on all the latest SPF news!!His movie must be coming out later in our areas!!I sure hope so!!Lots of Sunday stuff to do!!So,I'll have to check out Sean's Dexter stuff later!!Oh,I just can't wait to see him back on TV too!!Love that he keeps so busy!!His photos of the premiere were so darn hot,his wife is lovely too!She reminds me of Courtney Cox in a way!!She's so lucky to have Sean!!Love all this Sean news,don't you?!!

#95   2013/03/03 04:16PM
    habbyfan

Yes hopey,it is all good for our guy,Sean!!!

#96   2013/03/03 05:56PM
    Poody Tat

I really like Sean Patrick Flanery! He was great on Y&R, too bad that they paired him with that dummy Sharon!

#97   2013/03/03 06:40PM
    Doll baby

Quote Poody Tat: I really like Sean Patrick Flanery! He was great on Y&R, too bad that they paired him with that dummy Sharon!

ITA! Sam was really a wonderful character, he was a breath of fresh air....really good-looking air!

#98   2013/03/04 04:56PM
    hopey pix

He's such a doll!I loved seeing the photos that were online of his Phantom premiere!He looked so handsome!His wife always mentions though how hard it is to get him out of jeans and to dress up when they go out on the red carpet!!She did it last year too!Lady,you GOT SEAN,isn't that enough!!?

#99   2013/03/05 09:04PM
    hopey pix

I went to look at Sean's photo of his Premiere of The Phantom again!I miss our vet so much!I looked at Sharon and Sam dancing to Lovin' Arms too last night!!It was so romantic,until they ended it!I hate that they did this to our Sam!!

#100   2013/03/07 04:14AM
    hopey pix

Now after loosing Bonnie Franklin to cancer,there's a post that Valerie Harper is sick now,with brain cancer!!Gosh,I think we should cherish who we have while they are here,not bash them!!Love SPF,and I miss our vet sooo much on Y&R!!Please bring SPF back on!!!

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list