List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: sean patrick flanery

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

sean patrick flanery

Started by mainer at 2013/01/02 11:31AM
    Latest post: 2014/03/01 02:42PM, Views: 23265, Replies: 347
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/01/02 11:31AM
    sean patrick flanery
    mainer

Sean Patrick Flaner (Sam) is going to be in a new movie on the Lifetime movie network. It is on friday night.

#2   2013/01/02 12:07PM
    Re: sean patrick flanery
    Chanel - Girl

Oh... thank God... I was afraid to look for fear he was coming back....Thank goodness... keep it moving.....

#3   2013/01/02 01:25PM
    Qu33nTeelove...

Quote Chanel - Girl: Oh... thank God... I was afraid to look for fear he was coming back....Thank goodness... keep it moving.....

LMAO@Chanel.... I feel ya tho, no more Sam....

#4   2013/01/02 04:40PM
    habbyfan

Looking forward to it.

#5   2013/01/02 08:44PM
    hopey pix

Oh heck!!I haven't been able to get Lifetime since it's November free preview!!I don't get it regularly right now!!I'm so wanting to see Sean's movie!!What is the title of this one!?You know,some posters,Sean has loads of real fans who love what he does,and want Sam back very badly on Y&R!!It's the only s/l MAB had that I feel this strongly about!!Sean is such a great actor!!Love him!!(Also,for someone who some Y&R fans claim to hate,he's been off over a year,and we can't forget him.And we want him back!!So that says something about him!!He needs to be back on Y&R fast)!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/01/02 08:47PM
    #6   2013/01/03 09:15PM
    hopey pix

I was just looking on the Lifetime listings!!Sean's movie is called Cold Spring.It was done in Toronto this past summer.It is set to be on Lifetime on Fri.,Sat.,and Sunday,at various times!So check your listings if you get to see this movie!Does anyone plan to see this film!!?Let the posters know!!

#7   2013/01/03 09:18PM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Chanel - Girl: Oh... thank God... I was afraid to look for fear he was coming back....Thank goodness... keep it moving.....

ROFL...

#8   2013/01/04 08:42PM
    hopey pix

Did anyone catch SPF movie on Lifetime yet?I checked last night for Lifetime Listings,and Cold Spring is also on Sat. afternoon,and Sunday evening!I don't have it listed in the Canadian Lifetime listings so far,not sure what is happening here!!But,will anyone else be seeing Sean's movie?It was done in Toronto last August!I was sure Canadian TV would have it right away!!Not sure yet!!

#9   2013/01/04 09:10PM
    hopey pix

I checked once more,and I don't know if the schedule keeps changing,but the Lifetime.com one says the Movie is on Sunday,Jan.6 at 4PM now!!I saw other times for it Just yesterday though!!Does Lifetime always do this with their films,change them,or not have good listings?

#10   2013/01/04 09:45PM
    novemberrain72

Thank you i will watch it . It's on now but half way over so i will watch it Sunday. Great actor last time i saw him in a movie was Saw.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list